Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

11th May WU Pihu agree to marry Dev :-( (Page 4)

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged

OK, this is enough...I will see till Friday if there is some indication of better things to come and after that it's bye bye from me.

Can't bear to see this caricature of the original characters.

If ever anyone needs an example of "started with a bang and ends with a whimper", watch GKD.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

venusqueenNVBGKYchistaBenNevisSidda8Dreamygal301-Prashu-yoga23priya

venusqueen Newbie
venusqueen
venusqueen

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

CVs, Don't you know anything about your own show. This was supposed tobe Avdesh and Arpita's love story. Neither there is Arpita nor do we get to see Avi any more in the show. So do you guys even know where this is heading?

Greatly disappointed with the show.

AS was great as usual. Avi's pain was so greatly portrayed by AS that it truly was heart wrenching. Awesome Ashish. He was the only thing worth watching in the show.

Don't care much for the show now.Just Ashish's fabulous acting is the reason to follow the show.

Acc. to his latest tweet he has got a day off from work again. So what do we watch in the show.
Cvs Please answer this question.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

koko55coolguy3--Lalz--BenNevisSidda8yoga23priya

JustTP Senior Member
JustTP
JustTP

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
I am starting to loose hope now. What are the CVs doing ? This better be Avi's nightmare or something. Otherwise I am going to stop watching this soon. Only 12 epis left & they are still going on & on abt mama-mami & pihu suspense. Why can't they show what the viewers want to see. I am starting to hate it now.

Yeh Avita ki story thi.. is mein mama-mami & Dev kyon itna footage kha rahe hai. And now Ashish ki chutti thi matlab some epis without Avi. Lagtha hai only the last epi will be dedicated to Avita & that too as ghosts or something.
Enough CVs u have turned the bhayyaji into a bahu-like character of a saas-bahu serial. Always crying. The show is about to end, please show us things that we would love to watch.

koko55coolguy3joliefilleBenNevisSidda8yoga23priya

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
oh man   its just  12 episodes just hold on..  since u watched from the beginning just watch the end na
after that its anyways over

bt if any of the above things happen  yes  we can say  started with bang ended with whimper

so just hang on 
in the mean time i m going

dinner time Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3BenNevisSidda8yoga23priya

coolguy3 Senior Member
coolguy3
coolguy3

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Seriously,  a goon story does not always hv 2 b sad or tragic , atleast here hv a Happy End wid AVITA 2gether... seriously not liking dis track ,  atleast show ko end karne se pehle show smth gud n positive...

I dont know why m thinkng dat d end shd not b like Mukkadar ka Sikandar where in d end Amitabh dies n rakhi married 2 vinod khanna AngryCryCryAngry 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisSidda8yoga23priya

JustTP Senior Member
JustTP
JustTP

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Even if Pihu is Arpi with memory loss , how can she fall in love with Dev  if she was so much in love with Avi ? Memory loss ke saath , did she also have a "heart transplant" ?

Never thought I would say this but if this is the way the story is heading then I am glad GKD is ending. These CVs are bent on torturing us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3BenNevisSidda8Dreamygal301yoga23priya

BenNevis IF-Dazzler
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolguy3

Seriously,  a goon story does not always hv 2 b sad or tragic , atleast here hv a Happy End wid AVITA 2gether... seriously not liking dis track ,  atleast show ko end karne se pehle show smth gud n positive...

I dont know why m thinkng dat d end shd not b like Mukkadar ka Sikandar where in d end Amitabh dies n rakhi married 2 vinod khanna AngryCryCryAngry 
Hey CG
Darling im still with plenty of hopes about the show as its not gonna a tragic end. Me sure.
They brought Dev as lawyer, not to break GKDians hearts, but he is the one going to help in Avita reunion and to bring out the BJ's crimes before that.
In such hurry CV' s bit confused and they just showing Pihu not Arpi .
BTW did u hear mami said Pihu is orphan, means they find her somewhere when PJ throw her into waters.
Soon there must be some confrontation between Dev and Avi and then the twist in story or at wedding mandap Pihu will fainted and wouldn't marry Dev and the story of her memory loss will be known to every one. Me thinks. Still there is time , may be next week starting will be the truth of Pihu comes out,Me thinks. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3Sidda8Dreamygal301yoga23priya

coolguy3 Senior Member
coolguy3
coolguy3

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BenNevis

Originally posted by coolguy3

Hey CG
Darling im still with plenty of hopes about the show as its not gonna a tragic end. Me sure.
They brought Dev as lawyer, not to break GKDians hearts, but he is the one going to help in Avita reunion and to bring out the BJ's crimes before that.
In such hurry CV' s bit confused and they just showing Pihu not Arpi .
BTW did u hear mami said Pihu is orphan, means they find her somewhere when PJ throw her into waters.
Soon there must be some confrontation between Dev and Avi and then the twist in story or at wedding mandap Pihu will fainted and wouldn't marry Dev and the story of her memory loss will be known to every one. Me thinks. Still there is time , may be next week starting will be the truth of Pihu comes out,Me thinks. 

Hey BenNevis,

Hope u r rt but Cv's ka dimag pata nahi kaise chalta hai , so v can just hope dat d end shd b happy wid AVITA 2gether...but then again d way Pihu talks n remembering her childhood like Pawan - Pihu flashback scenes, then d 2 spoon sugar n all seems she is not Arpi ...Wud really HATE it if AVITA's luv story is INCOMPLETE ...As i said b4 in another post ...i dont like tragic ends n separation of leads coz of misunderstandings n all CryCryCryCryCryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry ...wat r d Cv's tryng 2 do create hiostory by turning d show into tragedy ...then they shd write mythological  or history related stories ...why end a luv story tragically AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryCryCryCryCryCryCry 

One side dey say v show viewers wat dey wanna see but here nothng as such is happening...do dey really CARE abt viewers Choice ?????????? AngryAngryAngryAngry

Edited by coolguy3 - 11 May 2011 at 11:23am

koko55BenNevisSidda8Dreamygal301-Prashu-yoga23priya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index