Yaara bata na paaye
Baatein dilon ki dekhon zuban ki aankhe tujhe samjhayen
Tu jaane na
Tu jaane na

Tu jaane na

Tu jaane na

the words in bold just touched me

mil ke bhi hum na mile

haila CB...I can't believe this...this song is my absolute favourite of all ...is on all my playlists ...that too on repeat😲😲...matter of fact I titled my one and only fanfiction  "Kaise bataayen kyun tujkho chaahein"

Hai, it's like history repeating itself😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
vista the words in lyrics matched with the situation

avdesh is unable to express his heart and it just shows that mil ke bhi na mile

thats why i felt that some tragic end wud be shown but  well jsut hope she is arpita with memory loss thats it
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vistaa

What small thread of hope were you referring to, CB?

That she is Arpita with memory loss?

I can't understand what pleasure the CV's derive from subjecting the loyal viewers of the show to the worst kind of emotional wringers, only to end the show in tragedy?

Kisi ne balance shabd suna hai? As in balance between tragedy and comedy, love and anger, emotion and stoicism? Tragedy hai ki show is ending...ab thodi comedy kar do by ending on a positive note wherein AviTa are reunited, BJ gets her just desserts.

Hai Vista darling😊
Oh baby!! Please dont loose ur heart.
Still there is time for showing the happy ending. Dev just entered and as they gonna end the show soon, u can see Avi in dhagad dham mode just  like he entered the Pappu's house this time some of his magic we will see next week. Or Dev learns the story of Avita  some how , will help in  Avita re -union.These tragic scenes will lead to a happy ending. Me sure , as they going to end the show , they wont disappoint its viewers.

Edited by BenNevis - 12 years ago
chista thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh NOOO God😡😭

what happen to this love story? wish i was becoming  dumb in GOTW  when i  did write for CV's dont destroy this cute show:plz dont waste the audience & actors suffers ...do not destroy this nice show " i did reply to nandu's ques...

they r ruining the show 😡

oh NOOO  i cudnt see avdesh in pain ...so heart wrenching ...😭
Edited by chista - 12 years ago
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

OK, this is enough...I will see till Friday if there is some indication of better things to come and after that it's bye bye from me.

Can't bear to see this caricature of the original characters.

If ever anyone needs an example of "started with a bang and ends with a whimper", watch GKD.

venusqueen thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

CVs, Don't you know anything about your own show. This was supposed tobe Avdesh and Arpita's love story. Neither there is Arpita nor do we get to see Avi any more in the show. So do you guys even know where this is heading?

Greatly disappointed with the show.

AS was great as usual. Avi's pain was so greatly portrayed by AS that it truly was heart wrenching. Awesome Ashish. He was the only thing worth watching in the show.

Don't care much for the show now.Just Ashish's fabulous acting is the reason to follow the show.

Acc. to his latest tweet he has got a day off from work again. So what do we watch in the show.
Cvs Please answer this question.

JustTP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I am starting to loose hope now. What are the CVs doing ? This better be Avi's nightmare or something. Otherwise I am going to stop watching this soon. Only 12 epis left & they are still going on & on abt mama-mami & pihu suspense. Why can't they show what the viewers want to see. I am starting to hate it now.

Yeh Avita ki story thi.. is mein mama-mami & Dev kyon itna footage kha rahe hai. And now Ashish ki chutti thi matlab some epis without Avi. Lagtha hai only the last epi will be dedicated to Avita & that too as ghosts or something.
Enough CVs u have turned the bhayyaji into a bahu-like character of a saas-bahu serial. Always crying. The show is about to end, please show us things that we would love to watch.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
oh man   its just  12 episodes just hold on..  since u watched from the beginning just watch the end na
after that its anyways over

bt if any of the above things happen  yes  we can say  started with bang ended with whimper

so just hang on 
in the mean time i m going

dinner time 😊
coolguy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Seriously,  a goon story does not always hv 2 b sad or tragic , atleast here hv a Happy End wid AVITA 2gether... seriously not liking dis track ,  atleast show ko end karne se pehle show smth gud n positive...

I dont know why m thinkng dat d end shd not b like Mukkadar ka Sikandar where in d end Amitabh dies n rakhi married 2 vinod khanna 😡😭😭😡 
JustTP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Even if Pihu is Arpi with memory loss , how can she fall in love with Dev  if she was so much in love with Avi ? Memory loss ke saath , did she also have a "heart transplant" ?

Never thought I would say this but if this is the way the story is heading then I am glad GKD is ending. These CVs are bent on torturing us.