Gunahon Ka Devta

11th May WU Pihu agree to marry Dev :-(

yoga23priya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Welcome to today's Written Update

Let's get started 😉

PART I

Episode starts with Mami walking in tension back and fro think about the Pavan then she turned someone calling her Ma it was Pavan then she hugs him says that you are back, are you alright and see what they had done to you, come on i had made lots of food for you then Pavan stops and says that Ma why you are worried so much about me then they hugged then Pihu comes and says that let him fresh first then you talking and feed him how much you want and push him to his room then Mama starts praising about Dev to Mami and he feels shy when Mami said you came like angel in our Pavan life then Pihu says you made police feel shame today in front of all and Mami you should have seen that how he stunned the his opposite lawyer even though it was his first case then Dev says thanks but all credit goes to Mama not me also it's not our win it's win good against evil then Mama says what you guys are standing here bring sweets for him then Pihu says you all sit and talk let me make for him tea with 2 spoons of sugar.

Pihu brings tea for everyone and serve them then ask how she made to Dev then he says it good then Mami invites him for dinner and he tries to declined by saying he has to do lots of works and also buy stuffs for home  then Pihu says she will accompany him for buying stuff while Mami and Mama looks happy then Mami says don't forget tommorow dinner atleast then they leave for shopping and Pihu scolds him for wasting 1000 rs in store then he says i couldn't stand there and waste my time for simple things also we have to buy many things too and they argued about girls then finally he says her we have to buy stuff so lets not argue and leave then Avi comes to market and he see Dev and Pihu while they were eating Pani Puri and Avi looks at them and feels jealous when she feed Dev and he also feeds her then he gets mad while he wipes her lips then Kanno says that's enough let's kick him now then Avi stops him.

Break

PART II

Avi says lets leave from here and they leaves then Pihu and Dev reached home and thank her for accompanying him today also how i can forget that you came shopping with me and i didn't ask whether you want to buy anything for not then Pihu says lawyers are kanguss but i am not like you so if you come inside now then i will make you eat but he says no i will have tommorow for sure then he says that shopping is easy but decorating home is hard then she says why can't you marry and she ask whether he say someone in his life then he say yes  then his moblie falls and they both try to take and we have eye lock between them also he says bye and he leaves from there then she call ask him whehter are you coming for dinner or not and he says yes then pihu comes inside home smiling then Mami sees this and feel happy while this all was watched by Avi.

Break

PART II

Mami brings tea for Mama  and he ask why are you not happy that you are son came then she says i am happy and i also i am afraid that goon will create any problem again then Mama says why are you think about tommorow then she says we have young girl who is orphan also that goon is back of her then he asks what we should do then she says we will get her married but Mama says we have to find decent guy for her and she says how about Dev and he agree too then Pihu comes and they ask about Dev to her then she praise him alot and then Mami ask whether you want to marry Dev or not then she says yes and leaves from there while blushing then Mami says we will talk to dev tommorow 

Break

PART III

Pihu and Dev remember what happen today in market and they are happy and Avi  starts to drink remembering Arpi and Pihu with BG playing Tu Jaane Na .

End

No Precap

Must watch Part 3 Ashish rocked in it 👏 👏 👏

i am sorry i think i skipped alot please forgive me 😭 😭 😭
Edited by yoga23priya - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolguy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank u 4 d update...

Ok so dis is Pihu (still hope she is Arpi ) ...m not liking dis track at all... wanna see Avi wid Arpi/ Pihu 2gether... I was cryng seeing d last scene n cursing d Cv's n IMAGINE 4 dis stupid track 😭😭😭😭😭😭😡😡😡😡 ...why ya...now 2morow Mama - Mami wud talk 2 Dev abt marriage wid Pihu n may b next week dey wud b showing d marriage or smth...NOoo n a BIG NO 4 Pihu n Dev's marriage...It's like betraying ya... seriously then toh Bhootni's challenege , Pihu's luks during Avi -Natte fight / garden scene were all useless as now there is no connection (atleast due 2 d garden scene n all these gave hope dat she must b Arpi wid memory loss ) Why did d Cv's hv 2 come up wid dis stupid traingle track instead dey shd hv showd her as Arpi n Dev helpng her  in exposing Bhootni n then get back wid Avi...ab toh yeh possible nahi lagta... 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

It's just a Depressing track...m not liking it at all...wats d reason 2 watch if dey show Avi alone oe dead n Pihu gettng married 2 Dev... It was supposed 2 b AVITA's story which has now been ruined by d Cv's n d most responsible is IMAGINE 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
Edited by coolguy3 - 12 years ago
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello Every one
Aaz forum pe aane se mujeh dar laga raha hai.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
sow priya is still writing the update but what i said in yday update it seems to be heading that way only

just be prepared  but still still keeping tiny hope  that all this changes 😭
joliefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Priya, cb di, sow di ,
i don't want to watch epi but can't stop my self as i didn't saw him from last two days,
so i dared to watch it but can't bear it n left it mid hope after that there something good.
waiting for update priya.😕
chista thumbnail
hey guys

oh what happen to avi? i think we shud wait for a big tragedy ha?😭😭
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
just wait my guess cud be different from what i saw let priya complete her update

bt i think since there r just few episodes left pls dont miss them

written update  and seeing the episode does differ a bit
_nandini thumbnail
The CVs must change the title of the show from "Gunahon Ka Devta" to "Kahaani Mama-Mami ke Ghar ki" 😡 

What are they doing with our sweet Avi  ... Cant see him breaking like this any more 😭😭 

Priya ...Thanx for the Updates !!!! Hope ur fine now ??
chatterbox thumbnail
no nandu title is right except the tag line  seems to have vanished

i m still hoping for one last thing 

one tiny  thing which can change the whole scenario
yoga23priya thumbnail
Update complete i am sorry for skipping Part 3...😭 😭