Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

redapple1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I am watching this serial just for time-pass ðŸ˜Š now , not for any social messages. I am hoping my hindi will improve in the process...
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great POints andv!!!

well said 
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sumitra is right..from her perspective...but jagiya is NOT INTRESTED in anandi...would anandi or any self respecting girl for that matter want to still be with a man who has so clearly stated his feelings..😉...today i liked jagiya...he stated the facts to his mother..the only bit i am not in favour of is him repeatedly calling anandi anpad gawar etc..that is totally avoidable on his part..but ya..he is absolutely right..he should be given the right to choose his own life partner...there is no doubt about that!...
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sumitra said "Svarth aur Jhoot ka Pootla" that what jagya is and nothing else. I'm not at all upset by his behaviour with Anandi or his affair with Gauri. The things i hate about him are his constant lying, disrespecting everyone, behaving as if he is the only educated person in the world.

He called anandi "Anpad, Ganwar". then why didn't he support her education? He is the one who said - "see when she passed 10th exam, she is talking so much, if she studies more, she will not obey anyone" No educated person in his right mind will talk like this.

I see many Tapasya fans have jumped here to support male Tapasya "Jagya". Yes, when a devil like tapasya can have strong supporters, why can't jagya? So i guess with the kind of support male Tappu is receiving, BV is going to replace uttran as no.1 serial perhaps.

Edited by subhas123 - 12 years ago
deejayaqueel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: intruderfast

i have to say here , jagya was right in his own way, if he does not love anandi there is no pint in being with her

i think he was right and wrong at the same time.he did try his level best to be nice and convince his mom to his viewpoint
and i did feel pity 4 him that nobody is trying to understand him, he is a victim of child marriage, no one can deny that,
and when nothing happened , he went back to his old self, abusing anandi ,  
jagya has the right to choose his life partner, he is right in leaving anandi but his methods r not right , he could have handled things more maturely😡

Maybe what you're saying is true... but why is he not applying the same logic for Anandi... if he has moved on... then he needs to make sure that Anandi also moves on... Support her education, make sure there are no problems in her remarriage... how can he expect everything to go smoothly his way... with everyone dancing to his tunes... he is the same guy who (after becoming a Doctor) told people that Anandi will not study because he didnt want Dadisa upset...

I have to agree with Gauri's reading of the character of Jagiya's 'fictitious friend' ... hypocrite who is taking the convenient route - a girl for him and another to take care of his house, his family!

PS: Incidentally, in MBA too one comes across many such men, who try and appear really cool and progressive in front of their peers and back home revert to being hypocrites who want their wives to wear a ghoonghat all the time... trust me... they are despicable! anybody who lives two separate lives lying to everyone is not justified in any decision they take...

MY POV, no offence meant to anyone
Edited by deejayaqueel - 12 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: subhas123

Sumitra said "Svarth aur Jhoot ka Pootla" that what jagya is and nothing else. I'm not at all upset by his behaviour with Anandi or his affair with Gauri. The things i hate about him are his constant lying, disrespecting everyone, behaving as if he is the only educated person in the world.

He called anandi "Anpad, Ganwar". then why didn't he support her education? He is the one who said - "see when she passed 10th exam, she is talking so much, if she studies more, she will not obey anyone" No educated person in his right mind will talk like this.

I see many Tapasya fans have jumped here to support male Tapasya "Jagya". Yes, when a devil like tapasya can have strong supporters, why can't jagya? So i guess with the kind of support male Tappu is receiving, BV is going to replace uttran as no.1 serial perhaps.

subhas ji, everyone has his own pov, and pls respect it rather than taunting those who came in support of jagya
 its just that here some ppl have this mentality that no matter what jagya is wrong hamesha, he can also be right sometimes, and thats what most of the members who wrote in favour of jagya said
i think nobody is supporting his khadoos attitude, his talks on anpad , ganwar to anadi
  regarding comparing him with tapasya , its too early to say that, till now he has not gone to such a low, i am curious as to how his character goes after his exposure to gauri(btw i am not a tapasya supporter)then only we can say anything
Edited by intruderfast - 12 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: deejayaqueel

Maybe what you're saying is true... but why is he not applying the same logic for Anandi... if he has moved on... then he needs to make sure that Anandi also moves on... Support her education, make sure there are no problems in her remarriage... how can he expect everything to go smoothly his way... with everyone dancing to his tunes... he is the same guy who (after becoming a Doctor) told people that Anandi will not study because he didnt want Dadisa upset...

I have to agree with Gauri's reading of the character of Jagiya's 'fictitious friend' ... hypocrite who is taking the convenient route - a girl for him and another to take care of his house, his family!

PS: Incidentally, in MBA too one comes across many such men, who try and appear really cool and progressive in front of their peers and back home revert to being hypocrites who want their wives to wear a ghoonghat all the time... trust me... they are despicable! anybody who lives two separate lives lying to everyone is not justified in any decision they take...

MY POV, no offence meant to anyone

ur pov respected
i have told  his methods in handling this situation has not been correct, he should have explained things to anandi 4 yrs before,  he kept her in dark, for which anandi should herself come and slap him.Angry
he should have explained to her properly, he could have maintained friendship with her
@bold- anadi herself said she would study further no matter what, and jagya did not say anything so i cant blame him fully 4 that , and earlier he was very supportive of anandi studying
see i always look for positives in person ,and sometimes i feel if i was in his place, it would have been a very difficult task 4 me too to solve this mess
 it takes me a long time for a person to fall in my eyes, i am willing to wait and watch and see
how he handles things after gauri knows the whole truth,
sorry 4 the lecture😆😆😆 the thing is i am totally fascinated by this character😆and i try to look positives in him first😆
Edited by intruderfast - 12 years ago
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: divmath

My thoughts the same Anmol...why always Anandi's pov and Anandi's happiness??? I also see Jagya's pov ...he is also a human, I completely understand where he is coming from, I am not talking about his MCP attitude here...no matter how bad he might be or how bad his attitude is...when you push someone so much they will revolt...and badly ! and I do believe he is a victim of child marriage as much as Anandi is...and he HAS the right to his life and the right to chose his life partner...period. I am with Jagya on this one...he is immature and confused soul...and inadvertently he has turned into a monster...
BTW if Jagya is a "Sadist" ...Anandi is also a "Masochist" !  

Sorry to say but completely disagree with u.
Jagya is a victim of child marriage? Is it? He was child when he was married to anandi but he was not a child when anandi came back after 5 years. He was very much matured. Why didnt he opposed this child marriage at that time? Why  he accepted  anandi? Suddenly after meeting gauri he realised his all rights of choosing life partner. Its ok if he dont want anandi but atleast he should not call him unpad and gawar just because now he is not intered in her. The way he told to sumitra that "me use thukrata hu" it seems that he is someone who takes decision of anandi's destiny. If he is victim then what u should say about anandi? The way he is talking with anandi shows that he is considering her as a street animal. Even he is not loyal towards gauri,hiding the reality and cheating her.
Really today sumitra showed him his real identity. I want anandi to treat him in same way as he is treating her and want gauri to turn negetive so that she can give him some electric shocks.Angry
Edited by -ASTHA- - 12 years ago
redapple1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Each person is entitled to their own opinion. It will be fun to read and respond to different views. If everyone starts to think the same, then it is scarier... Just enjoy the show. The creative's can turn each character in any direction they want. So far they have succeeded in turning Jagya into nalayak son/husband/friend. Anandi is paying heavy price for satisfying everyone and not standing up for herself. Gowri is in her own cookoo world not realizing what her sweetheart is doing. Both these girls are shown as only book worms but are not street smart. Anandi failed to sense something is terribly wrong in her relationship and kept dreaming/hoping everything will be ok. Gowri is not sensing why Jagya is distressed. This being soul mate. When you are a soul mate, you will immediately sense if your partner is in trouble. Jagya is shrewd, he found out the weakness in these girls and playing it very well. It will be wonderful to see what he will do when he goes to withdraw money and he doesn't have access to it. I tried to see positive in Jagya character, but for some reason having hard time to accept what he is doing to everyone including himself. I was happy to see he at least cared for his mom and came looking for her and it appeared genuine care for his mom.