12/05/11/CD+CC - Page 34

zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Kash-fanforever

Well She React Normal😆
And Yes I Was Waiting For So Long And im Feeling Gooddd😆😳
Well We Always Waching On PC😳

normal? Haha, which means like us! Thats normal for us.. You know jaan, my leg is feeling alot better after the news.. And yes, my sister and i planned to catch it at saturday together.. And keep watching it till morning.. 😆 BOSS, YOU THERE?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
on one stops anyone from coming to the forest, no parental approval needed none needed, all come and no one is going to stop anyone ok ðŸ˜†
-MansiKohli- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zaara25

Mansi jaan, im keeping your interests in mind.. I don want you turn up in school and start day dreaming in class.. Or even day dream and cross the roads..

zaaru i have finished ma schooling😉 and college goers are not kiddos😭
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

normal? Haha, which means like us! Thats normal for us.. You know jaan, my leg is feeling alot better after the news.. And yes, my sister and i planned to catch it at saturday together.. And keep watching it till morning.. 😆 BOSS, YOU THERE?

yes and no, have reactions in the lab, so a bit busy thats all
Jenny-forever thumbnail

Yess Jaan😆
I Was Thinking That SR WIl Not Happing In Our Show But Yesss Im So Happy😃
And Im So Exacting😳
zaaratq thumbnail
Vero jaan, im sure they wont reach bollywood.. Even bollywood has become another hollywood these days.. And there is a restriction on what to show.. So i highly doubt.. But still i know ill die.. I mean, i died seeing yesterday one.. I died after the news.. So im sure ill die again on saturday..

BOSS, ARE YOU GOING TO PUNISH ME ANOTHER TIME because i said we should keep mansi and sims jaans away? No no, i was just worried for them and their brains.. But just realised their brains are all corrupted before.. Afterall, all here are besharam maaneetians.. 😆
-MansiKohli- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kash-fanforever

Yess Jaan😆

I Was Thinking That SR WIl Not Happing In Our Show But Yesss Im So Happy😃
And Im So Exacting😳

sr is not gonna happen on saturday...😭 and as u said as in true filmi style the screen gets blurred or they are gonna show the candles😭
zaaratq thumbnail
Sims jaan 🤗

how you feeling? Was just talking about you to vero..
Jenny-forever thumbnail

Vero jaan, im sure they wont reach bollywood.. Even bollywood has become another hollywood these days.. And there is a restriction on what to show.. So i highly doubt.. But still i know ill die.. I mean, i died seeing yesterday one.. I died after the news.. So im sure ill die again on saturday..

Ohh Yess Thats True But Not All Movies Only The New Actors Or Actresss
Yess Yesterday Epi Was Verry Hot😛
And Geet Was Looking So Beautifull

..Gurti-Kash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Zaara Jaaan Dont Worry Im Not Crazy Going To watch SR Or Something😆😉..I Know The Bollywood Style So Thats Normal Even If They Are Going To Do Something  Im Not Going To Watch It Then But I Know It Will be Bollywood Style... Right Mansi We Will Watch It Normaly & If They Do Something Ehm Ehm Then Im Not Going To Watch It😉I Know What I May Watch & What Not