Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MansiKohli- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: zaara25

Come back alive mansi jaan.. If not meet you here at heaven's royal lounge..

zaaru i dun no why tears are uncontrollably cuming from ma eyes...😉 after seeing the article...even my mamma asked me the reason now...i cant say the reason na...😆😆..i dun think they will consummate on saturday😕
SweetSammy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hi sam.. Sorry you know that everyone at GF are not in good focus today.. Sam, you are a sweety, saw your post at tanu's update.. Good job..

mansi- i still owe you gals the last part of update.. But now, im not sure if i can type.. My hands are getting wobbly..

It's okay Zaara and Thank you...😛
-MansiKohli- thumbnail

Hi sam.. Sorry you know that everyone at GF are not in good focus today.. Sam, you are a sweety, saw your post at tanu's update.. Good job..

mansi- i still owe you gals the last part of update.. But now, im not sure if i can type.. My hands are getting wobbly..

if u update it zaaru..ten its gonna be the icing on the cake😉
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Mansi, you don trust the article? Well i also thought that.. But i want to keep hopes alive..
zaaratq thumbnail
No mansi, i doubt i can.. My heart is beating very phast.. My hands are wobbly.. Palms is sweating.. And most importantly, im at heaven now.. So no dirty writing..
-MansiKohli- thumbnail

Mansi, you don trust the article? Well i also thought that.. But i want to keep hopes alive..

no jaan its not lyk dat...but they still have to reveal his identity na...so it will take tym..i am sure it wont happen on saturday..but waiting for the day they consummate...🤢
-MansiKohli- thumbnail

No mansi, i doubt i can.. My heart is beating very phast.. My hands are wobbly.. Palms is sweating.. And most importantly, im at heaven now.. So no dirty writing..

cum back fast zaaru...we will all go together after the auspicious day...imagine our conditions on dat day...willl we survive...i mean will our ghosts survive as we are already dead🤢
-MansiKohli- thumbnail
sam jaan control ur heartbeat and cum back for chattin dear..i no its difficult but do try at least😉
zaaratq thumbnail
Mansi jaan, the consummation will happen in the woods, the place that connected maaneet.. So don worry.. And me, im already a ghost floating..
SweetSammy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mansi95

sam jaan control ur heartbeat and cum back for chattin dear..i no its difficult but do try at least😉

Mansi i'll chat later my light is about to go...