Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: --Thush--

yep my sister broght her laptop but no internet connection since me and my other sister uses dongle and the cable..now have to wireless unless we will always have fight..thank god now all are sleeping πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

ahhahahah
well my big sister have own Laptop she never come in Computer πŸ˜³
buy my other sister sameee Thush  always Fight to Taking the Computer 
thank God  Right now she listen the Songs this why i am With you girls now but she seen me n her Eyes saying me coming πŸ˜†
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: kirti_fiji

nice, me planning not to go anywhere, already said no to one via ferrata for this weekendπŸ˜†

Boss pm me the link if im going okie..ill come to CD thru My Phone or thru Lapotop if i get wirelessuff i never thought this will ever happend to me πŸ˜•where is sissy zaara πŸ˜†
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hahahaha jaani u think thush will live without watching sr πŸ˜³

you think any gshp fan will live without watching sr, yaar even the family of ghsp fans will watch it
kkmouli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Now Thush is thinking a lieπŸ˜’..but my sister and my cousins too watch and if i tel this they might change but if not i can lie too..Me confused..anyways i will watch it thru my ohone or if i get wiress ill watch on Laptop πŸ˜³

now i have to think!!!
i cant even watch the repeat epi bcoz my dad wil be there!!!!!😭😭😭
so i hav to miss the party!!!
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Boss you know what happened? I was sleeping just now.. And i was feeling uneasy.. Woke up to go to my favourite place.. And came back to check my pms and i saw your pm.. Saw the link, read the news and fainted.. Really.. I fainted.. Now my heart is in my mouth.. Im so so so happy to the point that i wanna dance and celebrate but im crying here because with my damaged leg, i cant do that.. Im going mad here, without knowing what im going to do.. My body and brain not seen to be functioning..*THUD*

Hahahaha jaani u think thush will live without watching sr πŸ˜³

hahahah 
hmmm no my Thush cant live without seen Maaneet  SR😳
kirti_fiji thumbnail

Boss pm me the link if im going okie..ill come to CD thru My Phone or thru Lapotop if i get wirelessuff i never thought this will ever happend to me πŸ˜•where is sissy zaara πŸ˜†

yes maam will pm everyone i can just to be sure ok
kkmouli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
hey between all these celebrations and fun i have some news for u guys!!!πŸ˜‰
dnt get excited its not abt ghsp!!!!πŸ˜›
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: kirti_fiji

ok ok in all this something serious

dont forget to post comments and also i was thinking of a way to thank tanu for her update, besides the usual theme if all of us put a pic of Ranbir kapoor just for tanu she will be happy what say

Yep Will do..nice idea..and boss u know i chaged my sisters mind too and she was like yeah we will go next weekend πŸ€£ now i have 4 more pple to change πŸ˜Ž
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Originally posted by: zaara25

Boss you know what happened? I was sleeping just now.. And i was feeling uneasy.. Woke up to go to my favourite place.. And came back to check my pms and i saw your pm.. Saw the link, read the news and fainted.. Really.. I fainted.. Now my heart is in my mouth.. Im so so so happy to the point that i wanna dance and celebrate but im crying here because with my damaged leg, i cant do that.. Im going mad here, without knowing what im going to do.. My body and brain not seen to be functioning..*THUD*

zaara breath breath, 1000, 2000, 3000 (heart massage), no reply, zaaraaa