Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
me so excited,,fianlly maneet r gonna consummate their marriage...😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
omg omg omg
omg omg omg
omg omg omg
omg omg omg
omg omg omg
omg omg omg
omg omg omg
omg omg omg
omg omg omg
omg omg omg
omg omg omg
omg omg omg
omg omg omg
omg omg omg
omg omg omg

Finally Geet and Maan to take their marriage to the next level in the Maha Episode of Star One's Geet Hui Sabse Parayi...

Telly Buzz had already reported about Star One's new strategy of showing Maha Episodes of their shows every Saturday. Last week the viewers saw the Maha Episode of Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani and this week viewers will get to see the Maha Episode of the popular showGeet Hui Sabse Parayi, produced by Four Lions Films and Endemol India.

The present track revolves around the Karwa Chowth celebrations wherein Geet (Drashti Dhami) has kept her first Karwa Chowt fast for Maan (Gurmeet Choudhary). In the Maha Episode the viewers will get see some high points that will finally end in the consummation of Maan and Geet.

A source says, "In the Maha Episode, Maan and Geet while on their way back home will be confined by goons in a deserted area who will try to loot them. A fight breaks out between Maan and the goons to save Geet. Also the episode will see Maan and Geet taking their marriage to the next level as their consummation will happen."

Speaking about the further track, our source adds "Also in the coming episodes, there will be a change in the behavior of Tej (Prashant Chawla) towards his wife as he realizes that he has been tough to her."

Catch all the upsurge of emotions happening in the Maha Episode of Geet Hui Sabse Parayi onStar One on 14 May. 

canttt waittt😍
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: SlovHanda

omg omg omg
omg omg omg
omg omg omg
omg omg omg
omg omg omg
omg omg omg
omg omg omg
omg omg omg
omg omg omg
omg omg omg
omg omg omg
omg omg omg
omg omg omg
omg omg omg
omg omg omg

kirti_fiji thumbnail
Originally posted by: SlovHanda

thud thud thud🀒

what fell
hey Girls pls tell me 
Geet: Unhe khush krna mushkil hi nhi, na-mumkin hai?
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sofiya-

hey Girls pls tell me 

Geet: Unhe khush krna mushkil hi nhi, na-mumkin hai?

geet - its not hard but impossible to make him happy
where is everyone ?????????????