Avi, I cant see u crying..

PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Avi I cant see u crying. My heart broke when I saw u like that..😭😭😭FANTASTIC PERFORMANCE by Ashish.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

camjs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
now there is no doubt that she is pihu...becoz arpita can't do this kind of things becoz she loves avi alot...so there will be sad ending...avi is gonna die at the end...she will save pihu from BJ but he will die...and BJ will go to jail or mental asylum becoz she loves avi too...she will regret for her deeds...i don't like this track they ruined our show...if now they show that she is arpita then this will be a big blooper...becoz arpita cannot think about anybody else except avi...so another gud show is ending with stupidity...
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
me thinks same too.. πŸ˜­
coolguy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

ya , now there is a doubt abt Pihu being Arpi coz she wud never behave dis way ...m hating dis track...Poor Avi ...why cud d Cv's not hv another track instead of dis ...then wat abt d challenege of coming back into Avi's life given by bhootni , all those scenes were just useless then, if no connection 2 further tracks...Now dey wud show Pihu wid Dev n Avi becoming all DEVDAS or die in d end or smth...really depressing track 😑😑😑😑😭😭😭😭 It was supposed 2 b AVITA's story ya...

B/w I wish d track turns like INTEHA PYAR KI *ng Rishi Kapoor , Rukhsar where she looses her memory in an accident n falls 4 rishi kapoor but another accident gets her memory back n she unites wid her actual BF Imran Khan (not Amir khan's nephew , dis one has done tv shows also) wid d help of rishi kapoor...

Dont wanna see Arpi/ Pihu wid anybody than Avi 😭😑
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
cg i m not sure we can talk more now in separate topic while update is still being written

there is so much to say lets pls wait till its done
joliefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: camjs

now there is no doubt that she is pihu...becoz arpita can't do this kind of things becoz she loves avi alot...so there will be sad ending...avi is gonna die at the end...she will save pihu from BJ but he will die...and BJ will go to jail or mental asylum becoz she loves avi too...she will regret for her deeds...i don't like this track they ruined our show...if now they show that she is arpita then this will be a big blooper...becoz arpita cannot think about anybody else except avi...so another gud show is ending with stupidity...

i m feeling same thing Camjs😭
today i saw climax scene of Aawarapan where IH saves the girl n take bullets and finally when died find himself in his beloved lap in haven 😭😭😭
ohh god what a crap 😑
if this is going to happen with Avi then why the hell they shown that garden scene n Avi's convo with his mother, its gone vain.
and i too feel she is not Arpi bz she can't do this to Avi, but again at the same time Pihu's wearied expressions when Dev tell her he likes someone give me some hope,
just wishing she will b Arpita not some idiot Pihu a all😑😑😑😑
i got tears when Avi was watching her with that idiot😑
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey girls😊

Mujeh yahi dar tha jab my aaj ka epi dhekthe wakt feel kar rahi thi.
Aap sab ko  dhuki dhek ke  mujeh bhi mann achhe nahi lag raha hi.
Dont worry girls, next week will be Avi in his  dhagad dam style . U can see Avi just using his brains and smiling. No more tears Avi. Keep smiling and do ur bit. It the time for ur action.
Dont drink too much. He is going to let all the burden in his heart and with lion roar he will be back. Watch out girls. Be happy as he is going to win. woh hamara hero tho aisa kaisa chalega, do u all think he gonna commit suicide like coward? No way , he will be back soon with the roar of lion , here to win over her lady love.
Ab aap sab  Rhona dhona bandh  karo girls.
Please u all cheer up for  Avi.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by BenNevis - 12 years ago
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
tumko duniya ke ghamedardse fursat nahi,
sabse ulfat sahi mujhse mohabbat na sahi.
main tumhari hoon, yehi mere liye kya kam hain?
tum mere hoke raho, yeh meri kismat na sahi.
tum mujhe bhool bhi jao, yeh haq hain tumko,
meri baat aur hain, main toh mohabbat ki hain.

Ashish , this one is for you, it is true whenever u cry, mera dil bhi rota hain, I cannot see u crying.
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ramona, I'm afraid that we are going to witness more of Avi crying until his death (I still hope he survives). This stupid track is leading to that scenario. I want Avi to live and not join hands with Arpi in the afterlife. Does this mean that Arpi's ghost narrated this story in the beginning? I'm really angry at the cvs.
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nothing sort of that, Avdheshji is not going to die...may be get to know about Arpita and the real side of Pihu