Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

GA:DieHardMerDerians:HometoMcDreamyndhisWife (Page 8)

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
O CRAPPP..Iam going to cry..I am not watching GA anymore till MD gets back..I will survive on previous scenes..

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
lmao...thats what everyoen is saying everyone was os happy until yesterday and it feels like in one day world took a three sixty degree turn and now we r ina world where there is just no hope...its depressing..m depressed
Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Smrits diii...I dont have the guts to watch it also..What do I do??I cant control being depressed..everytime i try to distract myself by watching good old MD..That line that derek tells her is haunting me..I dint see it...reading it itself kills me..:'(..Why does shonda Rhimes hate us Merderians..
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
u asking me Amy m myself clueless as to what to do its beyond heart breaking BEYOND heart breaking and the worst part is they both act it out so damn dman well that it HITS YOU HARD thats what is worst i mean u fele as if all this is happening for real its just OMG i feel like why did i see Ga when it was still on air i wish i had sene it when all seasons were done how am i gng to live through four freaking months of not knowing anything?
Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Thats exactly what I am feeling..Wishing that I saw it after the 8 seasons were over..Dammit..Why does MD always have to be first to break and last to be stitched upon...I am feeling dead..
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
its sickening after all of this that they went through we r given this...its sad beyond words...argh m so down i dunno what to type what not having that train chootne walli feleing...its bad...i guess amy wld see u in a bit i need to take a lil breka need to find a way to felel hope again...i say be brave and see the promo plunge urself into whats coming so we cna live this mess together...also see today's episode MD parts Rose updated the vids r beautiful Mer is just WOW
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
You guys are hopeless people, seriously!D'ohArre mere timbos...kuch nahi hoga MerDer ko...they are going to survive this and the biggest suspense is going to be the end...when Derek is going to show up and its going be like season 4 finale...and its going to be alll BEAUTIFUL!!!

Just Beautiful.BlushingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Even pain is beautiful...why are we judging things even before it has happened? Lets just enjoy the way it comesBlushingBlushingEmbarrassed And remember..."believing in survival is what makes us survive!" -Izzie Stevens!BlushingBlushingEmbarrassed
nyxx IF-Sizzlerz
nyxx
nyxx

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Finally!! I was looking for this forum FOR A LONG TIME! Its great to see the MsDreamy and Mcwife's craze here! Im so part of it for sure, though i watched ALL their scenes on youtube from every season and i know the entie storyline for GA..im still catching upp with each episode..just on season 3 and its SERIOUSLY SOO GOOOD! Im completely ADDICTED to the show and MerDer!!

So yeahh the season finale promo...im gunna be completely glued to my seat for next week..i really dont want Derek to leave...that would totally crush my hope for a happy season finale for MerDer...and i really wanted them and Zola to be together <3 And im sure all our brains are going to get cooked up thinking for 3 monthss whats gunna happen next...lol

Before i leave..i forgot to introduce myself lol Im Devu...you can call me Dee as well :D

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index