Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

GA:DieHardMerDerians:HometoMcDreamyndhisWife (Page 7)

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Wow those sigs r AMAZING specially the first McDreamy one damn that was such an intense scene and the way this man emotes through his eyes is killer

love the DemPeo sig too last one itsDay Dreaming they look so picture perfect if only they ended up together for real too sigh never shipped actors as couples NEVER but i so ship them

and all the very best bestest for ur exam wow Cambridge is huge i hope u rock it like hell and i rememebr that epi the next pi is PRICELESS u wld surely LOVE it So tell me whats ur Ga and MD story when where how u got into it?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

26javey

26javey IF-Sizzlerz
26javey
26javey

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Thanks I'm glad you like them. I know he is just amazing. lol same here if only they could end up together Day Dreaming.

Thanks I really need it. It randomly saw the end of season five on tv and I liked it so I started watching from the beginning and now I'm on season six. wbu how did you get hooked?

FollowYourHeart

FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
i planned to see it since a long time coz its Priya's favorite show ever but i neevr got the feleing to see it coz u know i thought Priya is way too funky and fun loving and wld prefer shows that are the same alla dventure and thrill and comedy oriented sitcom style so i had the impression coz GA is her fvt show it most likely wld be all adventure and funk and spunk and humor m not a fond of that genre i need emotions i need love stories i need feelings i need life...so while i knew its her fvt show and all and she is like my angel my diva i always thought i wld hate GA so i never tried it..but my sis always said i wld love this show but i never got the motivation to see it...but last nov i had just finished with huge set of my exams and i randomly saw it..and boom before i knew it whats happening i was hooked i dnt even know why or how i came across it coz it definitely wasn't in my plans..i had alwyas written i off as something which i wnt like coz i made an assumption abt its genre gng by Priya's personality..so ya guess it was just meant to happen to me

and by Priya i mean Priya Wal aka Ashi of Remix and misha of PKYEK

26javey

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Anyone in the MerDerOla Home???I am waiting for you both Nitz and Smrits diii...<3
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
did u see the new epi and the finale promo wow we r so screwed WE R SO FREAKING SCREWED
Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Smrits diii..DOnt tell me...PLEASE DONT TELL ME THAT..Tell me what happened??
Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
One of you please tell me what happened..I am dying
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
didnt u see the MD bits form tonight's epi? and the next week promo?

mer is loosing her job Alex ratted out on her and Derke says this to Mer " i dunno how to raise a child with someone who doesn't knows there is a right or wrong in the world..." and Mer walks in their house alone with Zola

SCREWED...SCREWED,,,,,SCREWED

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index