Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

GA:DieHardMerDerians:HometoMcDreamyndhisWife (Page 4)

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Okie than we shall not talk about DMG here guys, because you are great fan of it, and me and loons are particularly not much...umm not at all fond of it! Tongue Its all about GA!Embarrassed

And ohhh you only watch MerDer scenes..tsk tsk...no good! You should see the entire episodes till season 5...They are just BEAUTIFUL...and that is what makes this show beautiful...it is not about MerDer only, its about everyone...and how each of their story connects to the other's...just beautiful! I see that less in season 7 because I don't feel most of the characters, but till season 5...JUST BEAUTIFUL!BlushingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Wish to see the MerDer mix I made?Embarrassed And my fav. MerDer mix? And my fav. GA mix?BlushingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
I love this wallpaper...http://i.imgur.com/SANVM.jpg
Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Smrits dii..thats fine with me..Here its just MD...Welll I do watch all the epis I find good to watch..I like Alex- Mer friendship and i loveee Christina-Mer friendship..Then I love how richard looks upon MerDer as his own..Like hes seen then grow together..Its all soo good to connect too..And then Bailey..Gawd I love her..Shes awesome..<3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FollowYourHeart

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged

HEs tooo perfect..SoOO flawless...And freaking McDreamy..AHHH..I am going wild..Love him with all my heart...

FollowYourHeart

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
@ Loons: I know right? But I still loved season 6 as whole! I think what the problem with people is that there has been more Calzona in comparison to MerDer (which i don't feel...just from episode 12-19...and in that too, there was no Calzona in episode 15, in 13 too I think) so yaa...people just need to take a chill pill!

@ Amy: NOTHING IS HAPPENING TO MERDER! OMG seriously...we all need to take a chill pill...MerDer are going to fight, yes...but that's about it...they are not breaking up or anything and I think the cliffhanger would be Zola being snatched away from MerDer...since this whole season has been about baby, and they finally go Zola...yup season finale cliffhanger is about Zola being snatched away!! 

MerDer are too strong to walk out on each other.

FollowYourHeart

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
@Nitz diii..I know they will be together..But how horrible would it be for us to wait till September till we see them get back..Zola part is defo there..Shonda told that she doesnt plan to let them adopt her so easily..Thats all i fear..I know its MD till the end..I just cant bear the whole wait till sept for the next season..:'(
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SmokingDreams

Smrits dii..thats fine with me..Here its just MD...Welll I do watch all the epis I find good to watch..I like Alex- Mer friendship and i loveee Christina-Mer friendship..Then I love how richard looks upon MerDer as his own..Like hes seen then grow together..Its all soo good to connect too..And then Bailey..Gawd I love her..Shes awesome..<3

Nitz...not smriti...nitz!D'ohI hate loons more and more with everytime people calls me smriti!Angry
And I love all these relationships...Alex-Mer being my favorite though!BlushingEmbarrassedHug And I LOVEEE Bailey but not anymore...I don't feel her only...after season 6, and bringing this romantic angle in her life, they ruined her for me! Unhappy I love Derek-Mark's Bromance!BlushingEmbarrassedHug And I love Mer-Lexie...I love all the relationships that Mer-Der share with other people!LOLBlushingEmbarrassed

I LOVE MCMOMMAAA! OMG DID U SEE THE SCENE! SIGH! I LOVE THAT SCENE SO MUCH! McMommaaa!HugHugHug

Btw, can't see any pictures you posted above! Unhappy

FollowYourHeart

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
I am sholly Tongue..Got confused..Nitz dii..I LOVE HER TOOO..Gosh wish she came more often..She knew Mer was born for Der within ONE HOURRR..Isnt that just tooo awesome...Ahhh..And the ring..Lovelyyy..Its such a fairytale..

FollowYourHeart

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index