Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

GA:DieHardMerDerians:HometoMcDreamyndhisWife (Page 3)

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
How the hell did you finish 7 seasons in 3 days?Shocked HOW DID YOU FINISH IT IN 3 DAYSSS???????? I started watching it the thursday of my spring break and i have 4 freaking days to finish and I just finished till 2 seasonsss even when I watched it whole day...how did u finish it in 3 days?????????ShockedShockedShocked

Btw, GA is coming here...episode 6x17...Push! BlushingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Apparently, Deborah wrote it loons! I forgot MD scenes in this episode...Unhappy

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
They just had the same concept...The magic and aura of both couples ae wayyy different...It cannot even be compared..I love both of them equally..And I would rather not consider them to be the same..They are two diff shows..MD and AR are two difff couples with diff lovestories and i love both immenselyyy
FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
OMGGG Chief Shepherd scene OMG OMG OMG Ellen just frekaing ROCKED that scene like hell and they are just so HAPPY omg I LOVE THEM adore them adore them adore themHugHugHug and Ellen's laugh is to die for totally die for

btw three days is a freaking record seven whole seasons in THREE DAYS? what did u do did u just saw MD scenes or what?

and Patirck has that effect on people once u see him there is just no way in hell u can resist himBlushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hey.bhaggu

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
OMG! That is "Chief Shepherd" scene! hahahaha it is so adorable man! SOOO ADORABLE! Derek's expressions were hilarious and adorable LOLBlushingEmbarrassed And see the best part about this is that Mer was being seductive but there was no sense of vulgarity or anything...it was infact adorable...SO ADORABLE!EmbarrassedHugHug Love this scene!Embarrassed

I am currently high on "take me for a ride Derek" moment after MerDerOla..all 7x20 moments...sigh!BlushingEmbarrassedDay Dreaming

FollowYourHeart

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -YaRa-Forever-

How the hell did you finish 7 seasons in 3 days?Shocked HOW DID YOU FINISH IT IN 3 DAYSSS???????? I started watching it the thursday of my spring break and i have 4 freaking days to finish and I just finished till 2 seasonsss even when I watched it whole day...how did u finish it in 3 days?????????ShockedShockedShocked

Btw, GA is coming here...episode 6x17...Push! BlushingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Apparently, Deborah wrote it loons! I forgot MD scenes in this episode...Unhappy

Thats exactly what I meant diii..LOL..I havent properly eaten studied havent even slept properly..All i can do is dream and dream about MD..I was sooo deep into it..I just couldnt keep seeing..and since it was in a playlist order..it just went on and anyways i only see the MerDer parts...So thats a reason..But still i did finish 7 seasons in 3 days..It was too tempting...I swear it is..<3
Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
I simply cannnot resist him Smrits diii..Gosh it was like I was a vampire..I thirsted for it..and heell I wasnt even satisfied with 7 seasons and 20 epis of MerDer..I was like why not moreee...Yeah i watched only MerDer scenes..all from rose's channels on YT..I love her for doing me such a hugeee favour..<3
FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
there wasn't any MD scenes in PushROFL Deb also wrote 6.11 which was good on Derek front but Push was meh omg there is jsut one MD shot of them coming out of elevator hand in hand and smiling away and Ellen is looking aww in it and ABC had THAT THAT ONE SHOT scene on promo and people speculated so much abt it and nikla kya?ROFLROFLOMG ppl crib right now ki thee is no MD jab s six on tha tab unki kya halathogi coz trust me TRUST ME s six didn't even had half the amount of MD s seven has had ab tak...ROFL

hey.bhaggu

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
I am dead on the finale..I really hope Shonda doesnt end it on a bad note like season 1...I really couldnt bear it..And Finale synonpsis is out...Derek will come to know of Merediths changing those trial files..Gosh..I cant imagine what would happen..I dont want to break my heart...:'(

hey.bhaggu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index