Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

GA:DieHardMerDerians:HometoMcDreamyndhisWife (Page 2)

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
I WILL CALL YOU AMYYY!! Not rose...Rose disturbs me after season 4 talk to the handtalk to the handtalk to the hand But one of the adorablest MD fan's name is also Rose who uploads all MD scenes on youtube...sigh!BlushingDay DreamingHug
But I will call you Amyyy...Mclilsistooo!BlushingEmbarrassedHug

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
I created the name McPrincessBlushing and am so happy more and more people are believing that Zola indeed is their McPrincess they r just so McDreamy parents still can't get over the heavenly feeling I got when i saw Derek with Zola OMG
and u can invite McReeenz i dunno her If id correctly but she is a die heart MDer too dunno abt any one else One of our friends is watching Ga too but she is far behind so she wld take time to catch up
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Doll is my nickname at home actly its Dolly but my dad calls me doll ALWAYS he never calls me dollyBlushing
Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Heyya I am back..YaRa4ever..Dii whats your name..What do I call you???

YEAH I KNOWWW..SHe is the reason I watch aall the Merder scenes all over again every couple of days..
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
I am Nitz Embarrassed but also recognized as Naps!BlushingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Sigh I love MerDer...did u see the last episode 7x20? White Wedding??BlushingEmbarrassedDay Dreaming
Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
I will find her id ASAP smrits dii..I am alll for MD...

Ok so heres my story you asked right

Well..It started like this..I am a die hard hard core of the indian version of GA Dill Mill gaye..The shows off air atm..And I was soo depressed..And exactly a week back I started GA for the SAKE alone..Atleast so that I dont miss DMG so much..But looo..First epi I felll in freaking love with them..And watched 7 full seasons in 3 days time..i dint eat or sleep properly..It was just Merder day and night..I have no clue how i did my tests..Only MerDer..Everywhere MerDer..And Patrick..WHAT DO I DOOO???Hes my hugeeest crush ...
Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Yes I did Nitz diii..Loved it...

I am in totaly love for this scene..Its the one that currently is causing havoc in my head...SIGHHH>..aint it sooo magical??
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
and now after seeing Ga what do u think abt its so called Indian version? Frankly spekaing in my opinion DMG and GA can't even be put in the same line It wld be an insult to GA to do that DMG wasn't even an inch INCH close to GA they tried to imitate the concept but failed big time couldn't even touch the tip of what GA is

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index