Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey amy whats up whee had u been? did u find any more GA lovers on IF?

and u shld see the finale MD bits its painful but its all beautifully done Ellen Patrick rocked like hell and Mer and Zola r priceless

and iikr? the wait seems too much
abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Now that you say it I am gonna watch it..I did find one of them..Need to PM and invite her..but apart from that one person no one else..

Its not long..Its hopelessly longgg..I cant wait..I just cant..I cannot cross one day without McDreamy..I need my dose of PD..
u can get his doze via pics and vids that keep coming every day like u know he attens many many events abhi for example he is at Cannes Film Festival so itne sare pics r coming in of his sigh him in suit its just priceless plus Wed ko he came on a talk show as well plus June main his movie is releasing Transformers 3 he is in itπŸ˜ƒ
k_anjali12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wowow Wow Woww ... This Is Reallly Really Awesome πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Thnks For The Invitation ...
FollowYourHeart

Guys ... GA Is Re-Telecasting In India {Zee Cafe } ... Dnt MissπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

i so badly want to see it but i dnt get that damned channel gaaah but no worries i wld see with u all only diff is i wld see online

and call me Smriti...and whats ur name? btw out of the five peis that aired of s seven which one is ur fvt by far?

and aww at ur MD sig☺️ who made it? they r jsut so freakiiing cute LOVE THEMπŸ€—
k_anjali12 thumbnail
haiii Smriti ... m Hima πŸ˜ƒ

Yeah ...  just that different ... we can catch up with that then  πŸ˜ƒ

ofcourse season 1 is my fav ... n some moments of Mark N Lexie Of Season 6 ❀️ But sad ... thy not made up to the end πŸ˜”

My Siggie Is From One Of Grey's Site ❀️

k_anjali12 thumbnail
What About U Yaar ... Whts Ur Fav . Season N Fav. Moment ?
u r a Maxie shipper? i used to like them but not anymore or maybe i still like them actually now i really dnt care abt most of characters in Ga its just merder nd alex cristina for me

i think i still like Mazie though m really put off by the actress who plays Lexie coz she is like dieing for Ellen ie Mer to leave so she cna be the Grey in GA but she doesnt get it that Grey's isnt just a last name and nayone whio has that title just cant be Grey;s of GA GA means MEREDITH GREY her life her struggle her relationships she is the voice the epic center the soul and Derek the backbone the heart and Alex Cristina blood vessels...but removing that aside i think i still m a Maxie supporter Jackons and Lexie give me bad bad vibes