Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Thats exactly what I am feeling..Wishing that I saw it after the 8 seasons were over..Dammit..Why does MD always have to be first to break and last to be stitched upon...I am feeling dead..
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its sickening after all of this that they went through we r given this...its sad beyond words...argh m so down i dunno what to type what not having that train chootne walli feleing...its bad...i guess amy wld see u in a bit i need to take a lil breka need to find a way to felel hope again...i say be brave and see the promo plunge urself into whats coming so we cna live this mess together...also see today's episode MD parts Rose updated the vids r beautiful Mer is just WOW
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You guys are hopeless people, seriously!Arre mere timbos...kuch nahi hoga MerDer ko...they are going to survive this and the biggest suspense is going to be the end...when Derek is going to show up and its going be like season 4 finale...and its going to be alll BEAUTIFUL!!!

Just Beautiful.☺️😳😳

Even pain is beautiful...why are we judging things even before it has happened? Lets just enjoy the way it comes☺️☺️😳 And remember..."believing in survival is what makes us survive!" -Izzie Stevens!☺️☺️😳
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Finally!! I was looking for this forum FOR A LONG TIME! Its great to see the MsDreamy and Mcwife's craze here! Im so part of it for sure, though i watched ALL their scenes on youtube from every season and i know the entie storyline for GA..im still catching upp with each episode..just on season 3 and its SERIOUSLY SOO GOOOD! Im completely ADDICTED to the show and MerDer!!

So yeahh the season finale promo...im gunna be completely glued to my seat for next week..i really dont want Derek to leave...that would totally crush my hope for a happy season finale for MerDer...and i really wanted them and Zola to be together <3 And im sure all our brains are going to get cooked up thinking for 3 monthss whats gunna happen next...lol

Before i leave..i forgot to introduce myself lol Im Devu...you can call me Dee as well :D
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey devu...welcome to McDreamyland!☺️😳😍 I am nitz!😳
I know right? I love this show...its so about life and the beauty of life...how its complicated but yet just so beautiful...I simply love this show! Till season 5...it was about everyone...and after it just became about MerDer-Alex-Lexie-Mark! I love Cristina when she is with MerDer-Alex...but not with Owen...and I dont like Mark with Calzona...but I love Arizona when she is with Alex🤣☺️😳

And I don't think anything is going to happen to MerDer...they are most definitely not together by the end of this season for sure because Ellen herself said so, unless she was playing along with making the suspense and 'showing off' that MerDer are breaking apart...but I know that by next season...SP, its all going to be fine and more beautiful! So lets just enjoy as it comes☺️😳😍 What episode of season 3 are you on?😳
where is everybody tonight is the night people tonight is the night its Grey's Finale am biting my nails like crazy
nyxx thumbnail
Just finished watching the Season Finale...so guys, howd you like it?!

Everyone's defientely apart, but we knew that was going to happen so im not too sad because i know next season will be even BETTER =) And I loved the strong and independent Mer towards the end with Zola..I know shes going to be a great Mom..next season will prove it further ;)

I just cant get enough of this show hahaa!

Oh and Christina and Owen..hmmm...do you think abortions gunna happen? I really want Christina to just commit to something, shes always running off :( lol

- Devu
nyxx thumbnail
Originally posted by: -YaRa-Forever-

Hey devu...welcome to McDreamyland!☺️😳 I am nitz!😳

I know right? I love this show...its so about life and the beauty of life...how its complicated but yet just so beautiful...I simply love this show! Till season 5...it was about everyone...and after it just became about MerDer-Alex-Lexie-Mark! I love Cristina when she is with MerDer-Alex...but not with Owen...and I dont like Mark with Calzona...but I love Arizona when she is with Alex😳

And I don't think anything is going to happen to MerDer...they are most definitely not together by the end of this season for sure because Ellen herself said so, unless she was playing along with making the suspense and 'showing off' that MerDer are breaking apart...but I know that by next season...SP, its all going to be fine and more beautiful! So lets just enjoy as it comes☺️😳😍 What episode of season 3 are you on?😳

Hey Nitz!
Oh..the McDreamyland..i already LOVE the sound of itEmbarrassed😍 
I definetely LOVE this show to bits, and seriously its hard to just stop watching it..its like I just keep repeating to watch every season over and over again...and i finally am caught with the entire show, but im watching everything properly as time permits since i also have work. So im on Season 4, episode 10 i think. LOVE MerDer for sure, and i just want more and more of themm...they should just have their own seperate show🤣☺️ But i guess Greys Anatomy is about all of them...LOL..I actually loved the whole Mark-Lexie era, they were just different, especially Mark. But poor guy just has a messed up love life..and he's finally letting her go as per todays season finale 😔...
Did you watch the season Finale yet?
Heeey McMerDerDreamers☺️

Am so happy after the SF I mean i had imagined a nuclear holocaust for them but this turned out to be nothing it was a pretty normal fight which is freaking part of every day life no more than that and the way the promo made it appear omg felt creepy watching the promo but thank god it was nothing of that sorts and I got both M and D's perspective I know Derek really crossed the line of meaness by calling her bad mommy but i think he did that just to hurt her coz thats what we all do right when we are mad angry beyond words and hurting and when we can't tell the other person that we r hurting so we tend to act callous and vent our hurt by hurting the other one as soon as he uttered that crap he regreted it he knew he should just get off and take some space and even Mer knew that he is just being an ass nothing else

like u said above De loved just LOVED the fact that mer stood up and kept her strength and moved forward she wasn't freaking out she knows her stupid brain man she has full trust and faith in him she isn't worried she is just i dunno loved her just loved her the way she was totally talking to Zola as if she was listening and understanding her every word it was o so adorably;le and endearing Aah perfect the three of them r just perfect MeDer are fine they would get through this like they always do🤗🤗

and Cris isn't running away she was cent percent clear since word go that she DOES NOT want to be a mother she just doesn't has that instinct in her, this is not abt running away this is her personal choice and I feel every woman has the damned right to make that choice, not being a mother is any day better than being a mother and every day making that child feel unwanted unwelcomed. she would never be able to love that child like a mothe even if its her own coz she just doesn't wants it, its as simple as that. And I am with her I respect her choice I don't agree with this orthodox chauvinist notion that a woman is only complete when she gives birth Sorry women are not child producing machines I get that its a miracle of life but hell if someone doesn't wants this then it makes her no less worthy a woman
abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
PHEWWW Smrits dii..I dint even watch the Finale..Because I freaked out completely even before it..I cant wait till september..damn it..it seeems lifetimes apart..