Chat Clubs

GA:DieHardMerDerians:HometoMcDreamyndhisWife - Page 6

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i planned to see it since a long time coz its Priya's favorite show ever but i neevr got the feleing to see it coz u know i thought Priya is way too funky and fun loving and wld prefer shows that are the same alla dventure and thrill and comedy oriented sitcom style so i had the impression coz GA is her fvt show it most likely wld be all adventure and funk and spunk and humor m not a fond of that genre i need emotions i need love stories i need feelings i need life...so while i knew its her fvt show and all and she is like my angel my diva i always thought i wld hate GA so i never tried it..but my sis always said i wld love this show but i never got the motivation to see it...but last nov i had just finished with huge set of my exams and i randomly saw it..and boom before i knew it whats happening i was hooked i dnt even know why or how i came across it coz it definitely wasn't in my plans..i had alwyas written i off as something which i wnt like coz i made an assumption abt its genre gng by Priya's personality..so ya guess it was just meant to happen to me

and by Priya i mean Priya Wal aka Ashi of Remix and misha of PKYEK

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Anyone in the MerDerOla Home???I am waiting for you both Nitz and Smrits diii...<3
did u see the new epi and the finale promo wow we r so screwed WE R SO FREAKING SCREWED
abandoned thumbnail
Smrits diii..DOnt tell me...PLEASE DONT TELL ME THAT..Tell me what happened??
abandoned thumbnail
One of you please tell me what happened..I am dying
didnt u see the MD bits form tonight's epi? and the next week promo?

mer is loosing her job Alex ratted out on her and Derke says this to Mer " i dunno how to raise a child with someone who doesn't knows there is a right or wrong in the world..." and Mer walks in their house alone with Zola

SCREWED...SCREWED,,,,,SCREWED
abandoned thumbnail
O CRAPPP..Iam going to cry..I am not watching GA anymore till MD gets back..I will survive on previous scenes..
lmao...thats what everyoen is saying everyone was os happy until yesterday and it feels like in one day world took a three sixty degree turn and now we r ina world where there is just no hope...its depressing..m depressed
abandoned thumbnail
Smrits diii...I dont have the guts to watch it also..What do I do??I cant control being depressed..everytime i try to distract myself by watching good old MD..That line that derek tells her is haunting me..I dint see it...reading it itself kills me..:'(..Why does shonda Rhimes hate us Merderians..
u asking me Amy m myself clueless as to what to do its beyond heart breaking BEYOND heart breaking and the worst part is they both act it out so damn dman well that it HITS YOU HARD thats what is worst i mean u fele as if all this is happening for real its just OMG i feel like why did i see Ga when it was still on air i wish i had sene it when all seasons were done how am i gng to live through four freaking months of not knowing anything?