Chat Clubs

GA:DieHardMerDerians:HometoMcDreamyndhisWife - Page 5

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: SmokingDreams

Derek: You know, I was holding her yesterday, and she was crying and then she stopped. And I've held a lot of babies; I've fixed a lot of babies. But, I looked down at Zola, and I don't know what it was, but I just couldn't imagine her being with any other parent or any other family. We've been trying so hard to start a family, and she needs one. Let's adopt her. I'm serious, let's adopt her.

Can I cryy??Its soo sweet Daddy McDreamy..<3

sigh even more than this I die at the last ance scene father dotty dance mcdreamy dancing aay to heaven with his mcprincess😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SCARED FOR MERDER SCARED FOR MERDER SCARED FOR THEIR LIL PRINCESS SCARED SCARED SCARED
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I love GA and MerDer
McDreamy is so Dreamy 😍 I love him

btw I'm Javeria
Welcome to the CC Javs...hope i can call u that😃 i think i have seen a lot LOT of u in asf u definitely seem familiar even though we havent spoken before...m Smriti btw..welcome aboard can't wait to relive MerDer with ya
26javey thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: FollowYourHeart

Welcome to the CC Javs...hope i can call u that😃 i think i have seen a lot LOT of u in asf u definitely seem familiar even though we havent spoken before...m Smriti btw..welcome aboard can't wait to relive MerDer with ya

Hey Sim (can I call you that)...thanks for the warm welcome. Sure you can call me that. Your username seems familiar too. I would like you to know I'm on season 6 for GA so I really don't know whats happening right now.
wow what epi did u last see?? and currently in US GA is abt to be done with season seven like tonight is the 2and last epi of s7 and  next week is the grand finale for s7...so do u watch on tv or online?..coz if u watch online u can catch up in a week two weeks or so all the epis r available for online viewing...but dont worry we love discussing every epi over and over again so on whatever epi u r at we wld live that with u full on

and of course u can call me Sim😃
26javey thumbnail
Here are some sigs from my side

do comment in our gallery too
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1511226&TPN=19

26javey thumbnail
I saw season 6 epi 6 the one where the new Mercy West girl accidentally misses a step in a patients initial check up and everyone gets in trouble cause she died.I watch it online. It's not that easy I have a Cambridge exam on the 24th so I have to wait for it to finish so I can catch up until then I'm kinda stuck.
Wow those sigs r AMAZING specially the first McDreamy one damn that was such an intense scene and the way this man emotes through his eyes is killer

love the DemPeo sig too last one its😍 they look so picture perfect if only they ended up together for real too sigh never shipped actors as couples NEVER but i so ship them

and all the very best bestest for ur exam wow Cambridge is huge i hope u rock it like hell and i rememebr that epi the next pi is PRICELESS u wld surely LOVE it So tell me whats ur Ga and MD story when where how u got into it?
26javey thumbnail
Thanks I'm glad you like them. I know he is just amazing. lol same here if only they could end up together 😍.

Thanks I really need it. It randomly saw the end of season five on tv and I liked it so I started watching from the beginning and now I'm on season six. wbu how did you get hooked?