Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: SmokingDreams

Smrits dii..thats fine with me..Here its just MD...Welll I do watch all the epis I find good to watch..I like Alex- Mer friendship and i loveee Christina-Mer friendship..Then I love how richard looks upon MerDer as his own..Like hes seen then grow together..Its all soo good to connect too..And then Bailey..Gawd I love her..Shes awesome..<3

Nitz...not smriti...nitz!I hate loons more and more with everytime people calls me smriti!๐Ÿ˜ก
And I love all these relationships...Alex-Mer being my favorite though!โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค— And I LOVEEE Bailey but not anymore...I don't feel her only...after season 6, and bringing this romantic angle in her life, they ruined her for me! ๐Ÿ˜” I love Derek-Mark's Bromance!โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค— And I love Mer-Lexie...I love all the relationships that Mer-Der share with other people!๐Ÿ˜†โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I LOVE MCMOMMAAA! OMG DID U SEE THE SCENE! SIGH! I LOVE THAT SCENE SO MUCH! McMommaaa!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Btw, can't see any pictures you posted above! ๐Ÿ˜”
abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I am sholly ๐Ÿ˜›..Got confused..Nitz dii..I LOVE HER TOOO..Gosh wish she came more often..She knew Mer was born for Der within ONE HOURRR..Isnt that just tooo awesome...Ahhh..And the ring..Lovelyyy..Its such a fairytale..
abandoned thumbnail
Derek and Mark SIMPLY ROCKKKSSS>..McDreamy and McSteamy Its a deadly combo for my pooor heart..I cant stand both hotties together..I will be all hyperventilating..
abandoned thumbnail
Where are you both loves???๐Ÿ˜’

BTW 5 pages on the first day...Wonderful...

abandoned thumbnail
Derek: You know, I was holding her yesterday, and she was crying and then she stopped. And I've held a lot of babies; I've fixed a lot of babies. But, I looked down at Zola, and I don't know what it was, but I just couldn't imagine her being with any other parent or any other family. We've been trying so hard to start a family, and she needs one. Let's adopt her. I'm serious, let's adopt her.

Can I cryy??Its soo sweet Daddy McDreamy..<3
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Yup! The adoption process is going to drag till next season and DemPeo are probably leaving GA next season so most likely, next season is the last season of GA! I wish DemPeo does a film together after that man, they are seriously MAGIC!โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ   

And I love McMomma...she is so beautiful...Derek is who he is because of McMomma...I loved how McMomma didn't hold any grudge but Derek did...and she was like I know you see things in B/W...but Meredith doesn't and you need a spoonful of that...you need her! OMG! That was just so beautiful! I loved that scene so freaking much! LOVED IT! โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Loons is offline...lights went at her place...she will be back when they come back! ๐Ÿ˜›
And sigh!! DIE! MERDEROLA!! This week we all are shipping DerOla...from this thursday, a new ship will be born...of MerOla!โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I think it is born already though!โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ aaa MerDer!โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Okie you need to see our fav. MerDer mixโ˜บ๏ธ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFe8qUn2Vl0[/YOUTUBE]

^^LOVE IT!โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
AM BACKโ˜บ๏ธ oooh so u saw only MD parts lol THATS WHY u cld finish in three days only iof u had seen all seasons u so cldnt finish before a month i think naps took three to four weeks with school on and i took four weeks to finish all seasons
but ya u should see all the epis coz up till s five every epi EVERY EPI is worth cherishing
I love season six too on the whole but i wnt deny there r some epis in it from which i cant take away much so i skip it i think epi wise season seven has been better wholer ellen was preg in s six no not preg she had a baby in s six so she worked part time but s seven i really fele poore poore epis r back to being awesome specially first elleven epis r just MAGIC

and naps people over react i agree there has been a bit more focus on Ca and not even CA its been more about Callie and the story line and Callie's acting is so blah that its hard to digest and enjoy and u feel argh and frustrated and all of that was only doen to give a plot point for musical thats why it all sucked but whatever we did get our epi doze of MD almost every epi if people can't see beauty in that thats their problem i too crib abt CA and Callie but for me MD that I got was just BEAUTIFUL I mean hell even in the musical which was apparently supposed to be heavy on Callie i fele MD ended up stealing the show and OBVIOUSLY they so stole the show in their wedding epi And everyoen who can't fele thsoe chotte chotte MD scenes of s six well i just pity them coz those r the scenes where 30s ke ander they traveled eternities they crossed and found new bridges to each other///problem yeh hai people don't knwo how to fill in the blanks like we do...plus u know on what word most of them r stuck at...so ya to hell with them i say

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Yup but it has been heavy on Callie after episode 12...but than even season 6 had some episodes with less MD and even season 5...so yaa! I mean obviously, we don't like seeing Callie and all that...but removing that factor, I think the screen space is no big deal...if MerDer's screen space was given to Alex, we would have been fine because we feel his character...but because it is Callie, we are mad!

Whatever, last two episodes...I hope they are heavy on MerDer! Sighhh!โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ 
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
they willl be SFs r always heavy on MDโ˜บ๏ธ coz every body knows the crappiest of seasons can be salvamed by just putting MD on screen they r THAT magical๐Ÿ˜