GA:DieHardMerDerians:HometoMcDreamyndhisWife - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -YaRa-Forever-

How the hell did you finish 7 seasons in 3 days?😲 HOW DID YOU FINISH IT IN 3 DAYSSS???????? I started watching it the thursday of my spring break and i have 4 freaking days to finish and I just finished till 2 seasonsss even when I watched it whole day...how did u finish it in 3 days?????????😲😲😲

Btw, GA is coming here...episode 6x17...Push! ☺️😳😳 Apparently, Deborah wrote it loons! I forgot MD scenes in this episode...πŸ˜”

Thats exactly what I meant diii..πŸ˜†..I havent properly eaten studied havent even slept properly..All i can do is dream and dream about MD..I was sooo deep into it..I just couldnt keep seeing..and since it was in a playlist order..it just went on and anyways i only see the MerDer parts...So thats a reason..But still i did finish 7 seasons in 3 days..It was too tempting...I swear it is..<3
I simply cannnot resist him Smrits diii..Gosh it was like I was a vampire..I thirsted for it..and heell I wasnt even satisfied with 7 seasons and 20 epis of MerDer..I was like why not moreee...Yeah i watched only MerDer scenes..all from rose's channels on YT..I love her for doing me such a hugeee favour..<3
there wasn't any MD scenes in Push🀣 Deb also wrote 6.11 which was good on Derek front but Push was meh omg there is jsut one MD shot of them coming out of elevator hand in hand and smiling away and Ellen is looking aww in it and ABC had THAT THAT ONE SHOT scene on promo and people speculated so much abt it and nikla kya?🀣🀣OMG ppl crib right now ki thee is no MD jab s six on tha tab unki kya halathogi coz trust me TRUST ME s six didn't even had half the amount of MD s seven has had ab tak...🀣
I am dead on the finale..I really hope Shonda doesnt end it on a bad note like season 1...I really couldnt bear it..And Finale synonpsis is out...Derek will come to know of Merediths changing those trial files..Gosh..I cant imagine what would happen..I dont want to break my heart...:'(
Okie than we shall not talk about DMG here guys, because you are great fan of it, and me and loons are particularly not much...umm not at all fond of it! πŸ˜› Its all about GA!😳

And ohhh you only watch MerDer scenes..tsk tsk...no good! You should see the entire episodes till season 5...They are just BEAUTIFUL...and that is what makes this show beautiful...it is not about MerDer only, its about everyone...and how each of their story connects to the other's...just beautiful! I see that less in season 7 because I don't feel most of the characters, but till season 5...JUST BEAUTIFUL!☺️😳😳

Wish to see the MerDer mix I made?😳 And my fav. MerDer mix? And my fav. GA mix?☺️😳😳
I love this wallpaper...http://i.imgur.com/SANVM.jpg
Smrits dii..thats fine with me..Here its just MD...Welll I do watch all the epis I find good to watch..I like Alex- Mer friendship and i loveee Christina-Mer friendship..Then I love how richard looks upon MerDer as his own..Like hes seen then grow together..Its all soo good to connect too..And then Bailey..Gawd I love her..Shes awesome..<3

HEs tooo perfect..SoOO flawless...And freaking McDreamy..AHHH..I am going wild..Love him with all my heart...
@ Loons: I know right? But I still loved season 6 as whole! I think what the problem with people is that there has been more Calzona in comparison to MerDer (which i don't feel...just from episode 12-19...and in that too, there was no Calzona in episode 15, in 13 too I think) so yaa...people just need to take a chill pill!

@ Amy: NOTHING IS HAPPENING TO MERDER! OMG seriously...we all need to take a chill pill...MerDer are going to fight, yes...but that's about it...they are not breaking up or anything and I think the cliffhanger would be Zola being snatched away from MerDer...since this whole season has been about baby, and they finally go Zola...yup season finale cliffhanger is about Zola being snatched away!! 

MerDer are too strong to walk out on each other.
@Nitz diii..I know they will be together..But how horrible would it be for us to wait till September till we see them get back..Zola part is defo there..Shonda told that she doesnt plan to let them adopt her so easily..Thats all i fear..I know its MD till the end..I just cant bear the whole wait till sept for the next season..:'(