Chat Clubs

GA:DieHardMerDerians:HometoMcDreamyndhisWife

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Heyya Guys..

I am Amal..14 years..Female..Love love.

Well basically..I watch greys Anatomy..And I have no clue how many people on IF watch it..I love this show..and just cant ever get over GA and Meredith and ESPECIALLY DEREKKK..Mc Dreamy..Day Dreaming..

SO do please give me a response..as to how many GAians and MDians are here..So I can actually go forward in this..

Edited by SmokingDreams - 11 May 2011 at 10:25am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27U_R_Beautifulhey.bhagguFollowYourHeart26javeynyxx

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
RESERVED .. Under construction..
FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Wooow this is a surprise like helll Thanx for the invite i wld surely join in even though in our Cc too all we do is MerDer but wld love to be part of this too coz  am all for spreading MD love anywhere and everywhere

and if we get more people in i wld love to create a very elaborate heaven for these two adorable people and this beautiful beautiful love storyBlushing Even if more people don't join in I think we all are enough for MerDerDay Dreaming This beautiful love story needs to be cherished and celebratedDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hey.bhagguAubade.

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
I agree Smriti jaanu(hope u dont mind that..I call everyone i love that)..I am sure if its only both of us..THis CC is going a long way..Coz I can talk on MerDer for a hell long time..<3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FollowYourHeart

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
so how and when  did u come across MD

and jaanu isROFL nooo some other nick pretty plz that would make me laugh like hell every time i hear it its cute but i always laugh when my bhabhi calls my bro that soROFL how abt Smrits? or Loony everyone calls me loony coz am a bit nut crackBlushing

do u want me to call u Amy?Derek's McSistoo is Amy...btw u called Zola McPrincess omg r u following me on tumbir or what?
Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Waise my story is the wierdest of all GA..I will tell all that later..Going for a shower for now..

Hehe

Smrits is fine with me..But i will add a diii everywhere..I am only 14 isliye..

Everyone on YT calls Zola McPrincess..It is a lovelyyy name for our couples baby...I dont have a tumblr account..

Waise I have a longgg list of names..Rose/Amy/Doll/Berry/Chutki/Sweets/Gulabi..soo many...You are free to call me anything..<3
Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
And Smrits dii..Before i leave for shower can you tell me who else I can invite..or will you invite the die hard MDians..??
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
How the hell would I not come here?BlushingDay DreamingDay Dreaming MerDerOlaaa!BlushingDay DreamingDay Dreaming Obviously I was bound to be here!Embarrassed Thanks for the invite though Amal!EmbarrassedHug I am chooo in!Blushing

Because my relation with GA, especially with MD, is forever...i will love them even when I hate them!BlushingBlushingDay Dreaming
Did you just recently started watching GA?Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FollowYourHeart

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index