Gopi is soo dumb! - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

music_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: simran15

@music_ masti...Tat is true..when u go thru ' such a childhood ...some can become courageous n overachievers...the psyche effectively blocks the trauma from the conscious mind so the person moves forward n function in life...but the trauma can't be completely erased from the person's mind...n under duress...they can't cope well like a normal adult.  

yeaah simran...

but y i say gopi is dumb..she's not thinking..okkey illeteracy trauma everything is there...but she can think as normal humans..what is what...

without education if she can say its harmful to give milk to snakes...
she knows what make koki angry...and allthis...

but in other side..she will give tea to ahem and go on lalalala...she will listen and do all the stuff that rashi says...and follow every one...like she doent have a brain...shes controlled by others...

thats make her dumb...not the illetracy or trauma...

even beautiful college going girls we call them dumb...
simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@music_masti...we have a different POV...abuse often leaves one feeling different from the rest of the humanity...dumb in ur POV.
..Ur comment... college going girls r dumb ..is the same as Blondes r dumb...again ur POV...but they r not...r they?
music_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran15

@music_masti...we have a different POV...abuse often leaves one feeling different from the rest of the humanity...dumb in ur POV.
..Ur comment... college going girls r dumb ..is the same as Blondes r dumb...again ur POV...but they r not...r they?

i'm not saying all college girls or blondes...are dumbs

i just gave an example being dumb is not related with literacy or trauma...

till now gopi has not learn anything from her life..from the persons she met...that makes her dumb...that's it...

and as u said its POV
simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Gopi still resides with her abusers...will tat help her...no!...but now tat Kokila is ready to render support...there will be changes...but this is reel life...Gopi will shine ...but in real life these Gopi's need a lot of support n therapy.
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Alright, this post has once again turned into a fight thread and gone member against mamber.
No point of leaving this open so I'm closing this

Yuks