Gopi is soo dumb! (Page 4)

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nkapoor

Originally posted by thejazzgal.s

noo shez not too dumb..
but there r some ppl who hesitate taking to their loved ones..

aur to aut hamari opi ahem ji se darti hai... isiliye she hesitated taking with ahem

shez isnt dumbb
yes she is! she cannot even talk properly!

Whose fault is that? She is an orphan, who was treated like a servant in her mama's house. who was under his wifes thumb. 

To make a person confident, smart the enviroment also counts. If her mami had been kind to her and taught her properly she would not be in this state. 

so stop blaming her for everything. You do not learn to talk from your mother womb. You are taught by your parents. She had no proper guidance up till now. So cut her some slack. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angelic8219suk19

simran15 IF-Dazzler
simran15
simran15

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Gopi had a very different background to some of the normal children...she lost her parents as a child ..then she was  under the care of Urmila...who never gave her any love or confidence or anything a normal child would get...love ,care ,education ...n many others little things but important for a child as they grow up...Gopi always believed she will get all the love n care at her sasural..but the scenario was entirely different for her...Ahem was not able to help her because ..he was in his own world after this marriage...Gopi is a survivor of some abuse since childhood...she has trouble expressing her anger, n live in constant fear of the anger of others.She is also very nervous....n being uneducated doesn't help her either...tat is why Gopi is the way she is...but if Kokila will help her...her confidence n self-esteem will show...as Gopi has trust in her MIL.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

taral83angelic8219suk19

nkapoor IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
music_masti Goldie
music_masti
music_masti

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
oooh..gopi has got slap from ahem...this i dint know...

but its not talking itslef..her all behaviour is like come on take me as granted..u bitch me..u shout at me...u use me..u slap..i'll cry..i wont say anything..i wont do anything against u...i wont even think anything against...not only anything against...i wont think at all...bcose  im a dumb...Dead
music_masti Goldie
music_masti
music_masti

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
but i think..if u get all this bitterness..in childhood it will help to gain courage...is it not like that...
simran15 IF-Dazzler
simran15
simran15

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
@music_ masti...Tat is true..when u go thru ' such a childhood ...some can become courageous n overachievers...the psyche effectively blocks the trauma from the conscious mind so the person moves forward n function in life...but the trauma can't be completely erased from the person's mind...n under duress...they can't cope well like a normal adult.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

music_mastihamzanuhasuk19

music_masti Goldie
music_masti
music_masti

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran15

@music_ masti...Tat is true..when u go thru ' such a childhood ...some can become courageous n overachievers...the psyche effectively blocks the trauma from the conscious mind so the person moves forward n function in life...but the trauma can't be completely erased from the person's mind...n under duress...they can't cope well like a normal adult.  

yeaah simran...

but y i say gopi is dumb..she's not thinking..okkey illeteracy trauma everything is there...but she can think as normal humans..what is what...

without education if she can say its harmful to give milk to snakes...
she knows what make koki angry...and allthis...

but in other side..she will give tea to ahem and go on lalalala...she will listen and do all the stuff that rashi says...and follow every one...like she doent have a brain...shes controlled by others...

thats make her dumb...not the illetracy or trauma...

even beautiful college going girls we call them dumb...
simran15 IF-Dazzler
simran15
simran15

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
@music_masti...we have a different POV...abuse often leaves one feeling different from the rest of the humanity...dumb in ur POV.
..Ur comment... college going girls r dumb ..is the same as Blondes r dumb...again ur POV...but they r not...r they?

Go to top