Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: nkapoor

lack of confidence is an understatement! she is completely dumb! which I think is completely impossible! but hey it is a serial! all I can say is poor AHEM![/QUOTEi i agree with sometimes they portray gopi like they r portraying allien i mean not from this world

noo shez not too dumb..
but there r some ppl who hesitate taking to their loved ones..

aur to aut hamari opi ahem ji se darti hai... isiliye she hesitated taking with ahem

shez isnt dumbb

i agree she somtimes does some sily things.. hesitation in talking with ahem nd alll..
but if ahem talks with her normally with some humanity she 'll b normal..

Edited by thejazzgal.s - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: thejazzgal.s

noo shez not too dumb..
but there r some ppl who hesitate taking to their loved ones..

aur to aut hamari opi ahem ji se darti hai... isiliye she hesitated taking with ahem

shez isnt dumbb

yes she is! she cannot even talk properly!

its not about gopi being dumb!
its actually about how people react when they have already gone sour through it before..
after being slapped once its obvious  A person fear talking to them again..
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Whose fault is that? She is an orphan, who was treated like a servant in her mama's house. who was under his wifes thumb. 

To make a person confident, smart the enviroment also counts. If her mami had been kind to her and taught her properly she would not be in this state. 

so stop blaming her for everything. You do not learn to talk from your mother womb. You are taught by your parents. She had no proper guidance up till now. So cut her some slack. 
simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Gopi had a very different background to some of the normal children...she lost her parents as a child ..then she was  under the care of Urmila...who never gave her any love or confidence or anything a normal child would get...love ,care ,education ...n many others little things but important for a child as they grow up...Gopi always believed she will get all the love n care at her sasural..but the scenario was entirely different for her...Ahem was not able to help her because ..he was in his own world after this marriage...Gopi is a survivor of some abuse since childhood...she has trouble expressing her anger, n live in constant fear of the anger of others.She is also very nervous....n being uneducated doesn't help her either...tat is why Gopi is the way she is...but if Kokila will help her...her confidence n self-esteem will show...as Gopi has trust in her MIL.  
Originally posted by: thejazzgal.s

its not about gopi being dumb!
its actually about how people react when they have already gone sour through it before..
after being slapped once its obvious  A person fear talking to them again..

it is funny how ahem is not punished! ahem is as bad as raashi if not worse! koki and her double-standards! I am sorry but gopi is overall dumb! she is dumb when she is with anyone and everyone!
music_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
oooh..gopi has got slap from ahem...this i dint know...

but its not talking itslef..her all behaviour is like come on take me as granted..u bitch me..u shout at me...u use me..u slap..i'll cry..i wont say anything..i wont do anything against u...i wont even think anything against...not only anything against...i wont think at all...bcose  im a dumb...🤢
music_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
but i think..if u get all this bitterness..in childhood it will help to gain courage...is it not like that...
simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@music_ masti...Tat is true..when u go thru ' such a childhood ...some can become courageous n overachievers...the psyche effectively blocks the trauma from the conscious mind so the person moves forward n function in life...but the trauma can't be completely erased from the person's mind...n under duress...they can't cope well like a normal adult.