Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: angelic8219

its lack of confidence and self esteem she can chat to anyone else because they are not belittling her. She is scared of Ahem because since day one he slapped her and continues to belittle her and takes his anger that hes not with Anita out on her.

a lot of people have low-self esteem and stuff, but GOPI is also very very dumb! she shud just dress up and stay at mandir all day! and just meditated! I think thats the only thing she can do! she shud not help out much in the mandir either otherwise she will stuff that up also! and if AHEM is slapped her shame on him! I guess the mother can only give his disgusting son lectures, but when it comes to raashi proper revenge is planned!
music_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
today iws thinking why i started watching SNS...

i was watching only SGP in star...but oneday i put on tv 2 mins early of SGP...and i found gopi doing some pooja for snakes...

that week almost all serials were showing same pooja for snakes..and they have to feed snakes milk...and i found gopi giving lecture to everyone that its not right to give milk to creatures...and blah blah...

i was so impressed with her acting and that lecture...where every other serials shows u have to dit..only SNS says that...in the name pooja u dont harm animals...i loved it...

then me and my mil started watching SNS too...but after that..till this time..its almost one year now..she has not uttered a single senseful word or sentence..or not even behaved properly...

each episode she's becoming more and more dumb...
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nkapoor

a lot of people have low-self esteem and stuff, but GOPI is also very very dumb! she shud just dress up and stay at mandir all day! and just meditated! I think thats the only thing she can do! she shud not help out much in the mandir either otherwise she will stuff that up also! and if AHEM is slapped her shame on him! I guess the mother can only give his disgusting son lectures, but when it comes to raashi proper revenge is planned!

Gopi has uses but Cv's make her dumb at the weirdest times, its quite contradicting at time. Same goes for Rashi I can't believed they made her seem dumb asking the car and engine questions to Ahem.
Originally posted by: angelic8219

Gopi has uses but Cv's make her dumb at the weirdest times, its quite contradicting at time. Same goes for Rashi I can't believed they made her seem dumb asking the car and engine questions to Ahem.

I am sorry Gopi is dumb all the time! she is a dumb doll, who does absolutely nothing! I do not understand how a guy can connect to a dumb doll like her!
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
After all the bad things Rashi and her mami has done to her, she should know by now what kind people they are and toughen up on them. I have to admit nobody is this dumb, naive. 

People like Rashi, urmi do exist.  Who are not happy themselfs would not let others be happy.
music_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

i've not seen the earlier gopi urmi and rashi scens..before the marraige...

so i dont know how they behaved with them...

what i'm seeing is urmi rashi always buttering gopi to do all the works..she happily do that...so in urmis house also is this was the same...

if itwas not same..and they were treating her badly and shouting and these stuffs were there..then how come gopi beleives them and do whatever they says...
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nkapoor

but dun u think gopi's character is way too annoying and exaggerated? I cannot handle her for 30mins, how can Ahem handle her for the rest of the life?

well if you cant handle her dont watch the show, she is the lead n a lot of people who have been watching the show from the beginning love her   Edited by fanbidaai - 12 years ago
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fanbidaai

well if you cant handle her dont watch the show, she is the lead n a lot of people who have been watching the show from the beginning love her  

Hear Hear. Well said. 🤗
Originally posted by: fanbidaai

well if you cant handle her dont watch the show, she is the lead n a lot of people who have been watching the show from the beginning love her  

everyone is entitled to their own opinion! who r u to tell me wat to watch and wat not to? they are other characters in the show! plus Gopi gives me a good laugh!
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I watch SNS only for Rashi. Gopi irritates me like hell. I will never marry a Gopi. Atleast if Rashi mends her way she will be a Pataka and i love pataka gals. Gopi is so behenji