Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Whose mistake is it anyway? (Page 6)

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pri_S

Hi Anju,
As always wonderful analysis. You know I have stopped watching this show few weeks back. Was sort of tired only seeing one thing in the show - Nivi being blamed for anything & everything!!!
But since I liked the character of Nivi & Viren so much that I keep reading updates. I'm aghast beyond words on the way they have taken the show now. Not even once in this serial, they show the wrong person repenting on their mistake. I have no idea why did they decide to kill Divya & that too under circumstances when now everybody esp. HL & CC will blame Nivi again for the same despite the fact that it was Divya who made Nivi's life miserable all the time. How I wish Viren confronts everybody once in a very strong way when they now try to point out their fingers on Nivi:
    Sid: Was he ever there for Nivi whenever she needed him? Be it the scenes before marriage when he knew that Nivi was not wrong but kept silent for the sake of his family or later when he knew Divya was wrong but again kept silent for the sake of his unborn child. Is this love? VD: Though she says she loves Nivi but yet again she always knew Nivi was not wrong, neither before marriage or in that jealousy track between Nivi & DD? All she did was shed tears, did she ever try to speak to Divya even once? To add to that, she wanted Nivi to go to office not becoz she shud go but becoz it will give some peace of mind to Divya! Divya: An elder sister, married woman and just so-so immatured. CTs were not able to fix her character even once. In the beginning of the episode she is all lovey for her sis and by then end of it she is jealous of her like hell. To add to that no trust on her husband who always has tried to fulfill all her wish. HL: Whole of her life, she has one point agenda of blaming Nivi for every misery in Divya's life. She snatched everything from Nivi what she deserved and gave it to Divya, be it her childhood toys, her love of life Sid or her respect in Sood household. Now the fate decided to snatch Nivi's death & give it to Divya and yet again she will think its Nivi who is responsible for even this.
  • CC: The lesser I speak, the better. Only one point - a mother who can not understand what can make her son happy then what else can she understand in her life. 
The more I love the characters of Nivi & Viren and the actors Neha and Kinshuk, the more I hate the creative team for ruining this show in such a blatant way! I have no idea what they want to show and how can they mess up so much with a story... I feel sad for actors like Neha Sargam, Kinshuk Mahajan, Sarita Joshi etc who could have done wonders if they would have been in the right hands.

Hi, welcome to the forum and for writing this post. Great points and we all have been trying to get answers but alas have failed. Just keep hoping for the best and wishing that the story changes and we get to see happiness for NiVren.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011vids08INGCIV

ViraatMaanviLov IF-Sizzlerz
ViraatMaanviLov
ViraatMaanviLov

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
no nivi n sid can't get marriage...sid is already daddy n nivi n viren get consumed
vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pri_S

Hi Anju,
As always wonderful analysis. You know I have stopped watching this show few weeks back. Was sort of tired only seeing one thing in the show - Nivi being blamed for anything & everything!!!
But since I liked the character of Nivi & Viren so much that I keep reading updates. I'm aghast beyond words on the way they have taken the show now. Not even once in this serial, they show the wrong person repenting on their mistake. I have no idea why did they decide to kill Divya & that too under circumstances when now everybody esp. HL & CC will blame Nivi again for the same despite the fact that it was Divya who made Nivi's life miserable all the time. How I wish Viren confronts everybody once in a very strong way when they now try to point out their fingers on Nivi:
    Sid: Was he ever there for Nivi whenever she needed him? Be it the scenes before marriage when he knew that Nivi was not wrong but kept silent for the sake of his family or later when he knew Divya was wrong but again kept silent for the sake of his unborn child. Is this love? VD: Though she says she loves Nivi but yet again she always knew Nivi was not wrong, neither before marriage or in that jealousy track between Nivi & DD? All she did was shed tears, did she ever try to speak to Divya even once? To add to that, she wanted Nivi to go to office not becoz she shud go but becoz it will give some peace of mind to Divya! Divya: An elder sister, married woman and just so-so immatured. CTs were not able to fix her character even once. In the beginning of the episode she is all lovey for her sis and by then end of it she is jealous of her like hell. To add to that no trust on her husband who always has tried to fulfill all her wish. HL: Whole of her life, she has one point agenda of blaming Nivi for every misery in Divya's life. She snatched everything from Nivi what she deserved and gave it to Divya, be it her childhood toys, her love of life Sid or her respect in Sood household. Now the fate decided to snatch Nivi's death & give it to Divya and yet again she will think its Nivi who is responsible for even this.
  • CC: The lesser I speak, the better. Only one point - a mother who can not understand what can make her son happy then what else can she understand in her life. 
The more I love the characters of Nivi & Viren and the actors Neha and Kinshuk, the more I hate the creative team for ruining this show in such a blatant way! I have no idea what they want to show and how can they mess up so much with a story... I feel sad for actors like Neha Sargam, Kinshuk Mahajan, Sarita Joshi etc who could have done wonders if they would have been in the right hands.
I loved your post. ClapThanks for writing and please write often, I'm Vidya and what is ur name?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjubala

sarahagstn Senior Member
sarahagstn
sarahagstn

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Anju when I saw the episode yesterday where DS told HL that death is no one's fault I thought of this post.. it was almost like he read the thread before the show Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjubala

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index