India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Whose mistake is it anyway? (Page 5)

sarahagstn Senior Member
sarahagstn
sarahagstn

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Ladies I gave up on trying to figure out the creatives or trying to expect something nice from them...aside from the occasional venting on the forums I just sit and watch the show lol there are times when I want to break the computer but won't get into that Big smile
As for the SP article I think the title just means that Nivi and Sid together are going to keep HL from taken over the baby. I don't think it means that they will end up together (that would be disturbing...yuck)
As for HL I do have to say I missed hating her so tomorrow it will all be back to 'normal'. I don't think she will see DD's death as her 'karmou ka phal' because she has a perfect scapegoat in Nivi and would easily blame everything on her.
I do hope VIren jumps in and defends Nivi because it's been a while since he's told someone off and I really miss his 'say something to my wife and watch how I set you straight' attitude. I just hope the CT don't mess it up by having Viren just stand there while his wife takes abuse from HL or anyone else.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011tashu20vids08anjubala*Resham*

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
i just need more nivren scenes dats all Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011sarahagstn

*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Girls relax...

Now after all this ..I too want Viren to get back to his attitude like he had before and give left, right and centre to all those who start the blame game...its Viren who has closely observed Nivi and knows her inside out...he should not take any s**t as regards to Nivi and just make the things stand there as it is...

Be it his own mother, who never cared for her son's happiness or HL who demanded everything from Nivi...Viren should let go from here...

And yes he should not or Will not sacrifice Nivi...they have already went ahead with respect to their relationship and have build a strong bond btw them...As I said they just cant go back from here...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011vids08anjubalaFakeLove

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
well resham, he better not sacrifice nivi cz if he does, that'l be da lamest step he'd take ever... Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011sarahagstn

*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
no Nadz...he wont sacrifice her at all...he has gone really ahead with her...and wont be easy for him to turn back and give up on her...its his life, he has made her a part of him already...and now he just cant go and turn away like this...Nivi will be lifeless without him...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011anjubalaIamSherLocked

Abirami24 Goldie
Abirami24
Abirami24

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
all mistake is of d CT's...poor divya had died because of them...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011

sarahagstn Senior Member
sarahagstn
sarahagstn

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Resham*

Girls relax...

Now after all this ..I too want Viren to get back to his attitude like he had before and give left, right and centre to all those who start the blame game...its Viren who has closely observed Nivi and knows her inside out...he should not take any s**t as regards to Nivi and just make the things stand there as it is...

Be it his own mother, who never cared for her son's happiness or HL who demanded everything from Nivi...Viren should let go from here...

And yes he should not or Will not sacrifice Nivi...they have already went ahead with respect to their relationship and have build a strong bond btw them...As I said they just cant go back from here...

Reminded me of the time when he came back and his mother was trying to take Nivi to the shrink...loved how he ripped her a new one.LOL
INGCIV Goldie
INGCIV
INGCIV

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
NIVI commence me rendre malade une fois c'est le sacrifice de son amour pour le bonheur de DD et une autre fois elle se tait pour les blames de DD ect ect ect .maintenant elle blame helself pour la mort de DD qu'est ce qui se passe NIVI quand est-ce tu vas penser qu'a toi et ton mari qui t'aime vraiment.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index