Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Whose mistake is it anyway? (Page 3)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by milee1014

Oh I forgot to write this time I do want Sid to open up and speak out. Now is the right time to take a stand for good and bad.
He has to speak up if not he will never live peacefully his entire life. He should take responsibiltiy now, until now he could not open may be because of Divya but its high time he open up.
I want him to open up and take a stand and show Hema her real place.

Kaise hum ek sochte hain. Yehi baat mein 2-3 baar likh chuki hun different posts mein that now Sid should speak up and show HL her place. He should tell her that it was he who suggested to go to police and not Nivi. She just accompanied me.. So it is not her selfishness ...
Let me go check the other post.
And about this we always don't weLOL
Anju, I mean for him to speak everything from the beginning. Nivi will never tell anyone how Hema forced her to leave Sid for Divya, I don't know CT's will bring this up or not but I want all Sood's and Sharma's to know what Hema did from the beginning.
I want Sid to say that I loved Nivi but it was you who made Nivi to let go of me, and then I was ready to stop wedding but it was this Nivi whom you are blaming today for your daughter's death married my brother so that she could give your daughter her happiness.
This Nivi you always blame was ever so scarificing for your daughters happiness  and its because of this Nivi today your grandchild is alive, your daughter was ready to abort her baby but Nivi saved the day.
Nivi always sacrificed her happiness for Divya and today your are blaming her for the death.
I really want to hear Sid speak tomorrow Don't know maybe I am wishing too much.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumvids08lamsanjubala*Resham*

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Anju and Millie loved ur analysis and I agree with points raised by you it was none of their fault and after reading the article and reading all ur discussion I am getting scared now. After reading Anju's post about Sid and VD shared the same fate what if they showed Nivi also share the similar fate as Keshav. According to you DD is punished because of HL mistakes what if they make Viren be punished because of JAAL's mistake. Though we know he is getting punishment from the childhood but still they show him making mistakes by getting insecure again and again and after doing so much in the end he is the one who is shown to be bad. I got worried because even Chanchal can't stop her games and her weakness is Viren and what if they decide to punish her in this way. I don't want them to show she died due to some mistake or past connection of Viren because when VD said this focus was on Viren.

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 11 May 2011 at 11:12am

lamsmilee1014samin6anjubalaNiViren-Raj

*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
After looking at everything m writing my 2 cents...no one is to be blamed..if you call the fate then it should nt be a worry factor...why should Viren repent for whatever the mistakes his parents have made...he has already suffered so much...

Nivi's fate should not be considered as a factor now...since she has gone through everything and was always a scapegoat right from the beginning...

Its time that Viren=Nivi change everything for themselves and stand together as a couple since both of them have lost almost everything and have gained each other...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014vids08lamssamin6anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Anju and Millie loved ur analysis and I agree with points raised by you it was none of their fault and after reading the article and reading all ur discussion I am getting scared now. After reading Anju's post about Sid and VD shared the same fate what if they showed Nivi also share the similar fate as Keshav. According to you DD is punished because of HL mistakes what if they make Viren be punished because of JAAL's mistake. Though we know he is getting punishment from the childhood but still they show him making mistakes by getting insecure again and again and after doing so much in the end he is the one who is shown to be bad. I got worried because even Chanchal can't stop her games and her weakness is Viren and what if they decide to punish her in this way. I don't want them to show she died due to some mistake or past connection of Viren because when VD said this focus was on Viren.

Rachu, focus was on Viren because he is the only one right now who knows that it was Bhayiji who planted bomb for Nivi and not Divya.. And then he looks at his Nivi thinking what if she was killed instead of Divya and what will she do when she comes to know the truth.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08lamsDilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Resham*

After looking at everything m writing my 2 cents...no one is to be blamed..if you call the fate then it should nt be a worry factor...why should Viren repent for whatever the mistakes his parents have made...he has already suffered so much...

Nivi's fate should not be considered as a factor now...since she has gone through everything and was always a scapegoat right from the beginning...

Its time that Viren=Nivi change everything for themselves and stand together as a couple since both of them have lost almost everything and have gained each other...

Resham, that is the beauty of their relationship. They lost everything but in the end got everything too. They have gone through so many tests in their life and each test has made them strong. And now after losing each other they have again united. They have passed their test. Now, they will be together and change everything.

Edited by anjubala - 11 May 2011 at 11:25am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10lamsmilee1014vids08samin6NiViren-RajDilbole_ShiOmRu*Resham*

wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
i agree with you anju diii totally

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjubala

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Rachu, focus was on Viren because he is the only one right now who knows that it was Bhayiji who planted bomb for Nivi and not Divya.. And then he looks at his Nivi thinking what if she was killed instead of Divya and what will she do when she comes to know the truth.
Rachu jaan, tu phir say batak nay lagiLOL just kidding. I am with Anju here that was the focus. It was never meant to show Viren was culprit here it was just showing tht Viren is going thru so much turmoil inside.
And  I wrote about punishment to Hema due to Divya because CT's showed Divya's death but there are other ways to give punishment.
Lets wait and watch how CT's handle punishing CC and don't worry much, ok.

lamsvids08anjubalaNiViren-RajDilbole_ShiOmRu

*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
I have stopped looking at what the others are posting about the not so happening topic...latest article with ref to...why should that article be bothered now...they just cant show Viren getting insecured every now and then...cmon he is now matured and responsible, that last scene of yest gave me a new horizon to look into Viren...

Nivi may not even ask him anything...as regards to the child thing..Nivi cant forget Viren...right now she is focussed on child which is fine...but her life , involvement always remains with this man...and above all she knows that its DD and Siddharth's child...so she will be there for him for his child...even if tom she gets pregnant she still will care for her sister's child...

And she seeks support and solace in Viren...so he will be there with her..they just cant spoil any of their relationship from hereon...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014vids08anjubala

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index