Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Whose mistake is it anyway? (Page 2)

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Joined: 25 November 2010
Posts: 1647

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samin096

Dear Anjubala,
 I hope you are well. I have watched CCBM from the begining. And each time some mess is made I watch the reason it started again. So till now I would say the SPs try to show us that people do make mistakes but how do we deal with those. I am not going to comment on what Hemlata said except that she just shot at her own foot and is looking at Nivi as a weak target. Why did she not tell Divya not to behave the way she was. I am a mother too and I love my daughter like anything. But loving your daughter does not mean that you encourage your daughter to be selfish and self centred. If Divya was my daughter I would have slapped her right there. 
 It is because I love my daughter and I fear God that I know it is those small things that will destroy her happiness. And in any case, why is she blaming Nivi now? Anyone who has brains will think come on this is the girl who is so clean at heart that she accepted my grandchild and is looking after her better not mess around. So what is she going to do if Nivedita does not look after the child now? Then Siddharth has to remarry someone and you think the step mom will take better care of her grand child?
   I think SPs should show that people now can see through Chanchal and Hemlata's manipulation and are not going to listen to their Bakwas. Give me a break please.
I so agree with you. HL is such a weird mother. Whenever Divya came out of her jealousy mode she and chanchal again instigated her. The problem is both Hemalatha and Chanchal think Nivi is a shrewd and cunning girl and is after their money, power, status and position.Both should be shot down.
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsanjubala

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Joined: 25 July 2005
Posts: 6613

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samin096

Dear Anjubala,
 I hope you are well. I have watched CCBM from the begining. And each time some mess is made I watch the reason it started again. So till now I would say the SPs try to show us that people do make mistakes but how do we deal with those. I am not going to comment on what Hemlata said except that she just shot at her own foot and is looking at Nivi as a weak target. Why did she not tell Divya not to behave the way she was. I am a mother too and I love my daughter like anything. But loving your daughter does not mean that you encourage your daughter to be selfish and self centred. If Divya was my daughter I would have slapped her right there. 
 It is because I love my daughter and I fear God that I know it is those small things that will destroy her happiness. And in any case, why is she blaming Nivi now? Anyone who has brains will think come on this is the girl who is so clean at heart that she accepted my grandchild and is looking after her better not mess around. So what is she going to do if Nivedita does not look after the child now? Then Siddharth has to remarry someone and you think the step mom will take better care of her grand child?
   I think SPs should show that people now can see through Chanchal and Hemlata's manipulation and are not going to listen to their Bakwas. Give me a break please.
 
I mostly agree with your post. Yes, we should learn from our mistakes but love for a person makes you blind and you are not able to see clearly. And that is what has happened with Nivi. She just ignores whatever bad is done to her. She has never kept herself above happiness of her family. And yes, it is mistake of people like Hemlata and Chanchal that Divya is no more. Poor Divya had to suffer because of her mom's deeds. I think creatives are trying to show that there are people who never get happiness in life - example if Nivi. If she is happy then something happens that takes away her happiness. And they are also showing that innocent people like Divya (her mistake was that she never used her brain and blindly followed her mom and CC) are punished because of wrong doings of their mom.
In the end it is Hemlata who lost her daughter and rightfully so...She took away everything from Nivi and end result is she lost her child and her granddaughter is now mother less.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsvids08

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Joined: 25 November 2010
Posts: 1647

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Thanks for the post Anju.The only person responsible for Divya's death is Hemalatha. Had she taught her daughter to live happily and mantain good ambience in her In laws - Divya would not have died. Nt - dadi always taught nivi to mantain and build relations with her in laws and mostly with divya. On other hand Hamalatha always taught her to hate Nivi - bcoz of which the situation was so bad that both stopped speaking to each other. Divya's death was a coincidence.Everybody knows that but HL and CC will again use it to make Nivi guilty. I now want to see how VD and Sid handle this and treat Nivi.
For Gods sake I want Nivi to turna round and tell HL to get lost instead of feeling guilty. She never called Divya there.
GOD PLEASE GIVE CREATIVES SOME COMMON SENSE.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsanjubala

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Joined: 25 July 2005
Posts: 6613

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vids08

Thanks for the post Anju.The only person responsible for Divya's death is Hemalatha. Had she taught her daughter to live happily and mantain good ambience in her In laws - Divya would not have died. Nt - dadi always taught nivi to mantain and build relations with her in laws and mostly with divya. On other hand Hamalatha always taught her to hate Nivi - bcoz of which the situation was so bad that both stopped speaking to each other. Divya's death was a coincidence.Everybody knows that but HL and CC will again use it to make Nivi guilty. I now want to see how VD and Sid handle this and treat Nivi.
For Gods sake I want Nivi to turna round and tell HL to get lost instead of feeling guilty. She never called Divya there.
GOD PLEASE GIVE CREATIVES SOME COMMON SENSE.
 
Yes, Nivi never called Divya to the temple. She never asked her to leave the function and come there. I really want to see how Siddharth will handle this situation as he was the one who suggested filing complaint with the police and not Nivedita. Nivi just accompanied him as she knew the person. So, he should tell her MIL that Nivi never went to police station, I took her so blame me and not Nivi. Nivi ne kuch apne swarth mein nahin kiya hai. She has just taken side of truth and justice.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsvids08samin6

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Joined: 12 March 2009
Posts: 2342

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Hey Anju, Great post Whose mistake is it anyways?
Actually its no one's mistake not Yash's, not Sid's Not Nivi's nor Viren's and neither is Divya's mistake. Its all about Kismet ka khel !!!!!!!!!!
Yash poor kid didnot know what he was getting into, when he came to know he decided he will just quit it but then Bhaiyyaji came into picture. Poor kid he is bhola he didnot know that world is just not white in color it has black along with white and then grey too. From the day blast happened I was thinking this would definitely happen, now even Yash will be in guilty because of his one mistake it took away his Divya di and then it would have taken away his motherlike Nivi di or rather now its everyone will blame his Di for all the wrong reasons. He will feel this guilt for his life.
Sid, he was not at mistkae either. He as we know grow up in sheltered environment and his upbringing is like that he had to complaint to police for the wrongs. And he did what he thought is correct but he could not guess it will go to this extent.
Nivi, what was her mistake nothing. Sid said lets complaint and she didnot let him go alone because it was concerned with her brother. And later she did the right thing identifying villian. And when she returned from temple she did not hear her sister say wait for me and she was concerned for her sister as always and came running home, if at all she stayed there they both would have died in that blast or both would have saved.
Viren, he is completely innocent in all this. He saved Nivi and Yash his own way. He knows how thse people work so he was mad at Nivi for reporting against Bhaiyyaji and then he was supportive of his wife when she went with the report and went to identify the criminal. From the day he came to know that it was bomb blast which was meant for Nivi which killed Divya, he is hurting inside so much but he is not showing it to anyone. He is hurting thinking that it would have been Nivi, it killed his innocent bhabhi and left his brother and neice in this state and then his wife if she ever finds out about this her guilt will kill her just the way.
Now why this mistake issue being raised, I think its only for one reason or maybe I am wrong. Hema always I mean always blamed Nivi for every wrong happened with Divya. She never ever gave credit to Nivi if something good happened to Divya but if a small incident she would jump on Nivi. And right now she is completely out of her mind to think right or wrong but when did she do that kind of thinking even before.
I was just waiting for this moment from the day blast happened when will Hema blame Nivi and CC enjoys the show.
Divya was just manipulated and behaved wrongly and she got her punishment (please don't think I am being so mean I very much don't like this punishement of death) but if we think, this was kind of punishment to her she was dead with so much regret in her heart, that is the worst punishment anyone could get.
Hema was the manipulator from the beginning, she forced Nivi to give up Sid. She made sure Divya got married to Sid at any cost Yes, she doesnot know about dadaji's real wish but when Divya kept on saying Sid doesnot look ok she kept on pushing her daughter saying he will be fine later. Any incident happened against Divya Hema came running yelling or slapping Nivi and blaming as the reason let it be fire incident, KC night, later on int he show. Hema from her heart knows that Nivi ever or never could do bad for her sister but still she blamed her for everything.
Its time her wrong doing list should come into open and its high time she should receive her punishment, what punishment is worst than losing your young kid but still she should know that it was her punishment from God himself.
We could pardon Divya for her mistakes becasue she did not know much from the beginning and she was manipulated but Hema knew everything her conscious and her heart is her witness but still she was mean to Nivi from the beginning. I want her to get to know she received her punishment. I want CT's to show that.
Sorry Anju and girls, me too did not like the death punishment for Divya but it happened (CT"s took that root don't know if its their story or Rishma was quitting) so seeing the story from this point it looks like Karma, Kismet ka khel.
And next comes in line CC, her list is totally different. Lets see how it all plays into the picture. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsvids08-Atiya-anjubalaNiViren-RajDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Joined: 12 March 2009
Posts: 2342

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Oh I forgot to write this time I do want Sid to open up and speak out. Now is the right time to take a stand for good and bad.
He has to speak up if not he will never live peacefully his entire life. He should take responsibiltiy now, until now he could not open may be because of Divya but its high time he open up.
I want him to open up and take a stand and show Hema her real place.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsvids08anjubalaNiViren-Raj

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Joined: 25 July 2005
Posts: 6613

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Yes Milee, in my other post I have written it is Destiny.. Go and read that one.
The issue of mistake came because VD while consoling Sid said that Bhuvan died of no mistake of his and now bechari Divya - uski to koi galti nahin thi. Pata nahin kiski galti ki saza mili.. So, today's episode mentioned MISTAKE like 2-3 times. Hence I brought up this toic to get views. CTs are building the track that way.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014vids08

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Joined: 25 July 2005
Posts: 6613

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Oh I forgot to write this time I do want Sid to open up and speak out. Now is the right time to take a stand for good and bad.
He has to speak up if not he will never live peacefully his entire life. He should take responsibiltiy now, until now he could not open may be because of Divya but its high time he open up.
I want him to open up and take a stand and show Hema her real place.
 
Kaise hum ek sochte hain. Yehi baat mein 2-3 baar likh chuki hun different posts mein that now Sid should speak up and show HL her place. He should tell her that it was he who suggested to go to police and not Nivi. She just accompanied me.. So it is not her selfishness ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index