Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I agree with you Milee and Aamina.  Thank you for pulling me out of this fear.  Wasn't able to enjoy the last few days.  I absolutely believe that the sanctity of marriage, and a sanskari girl like Nivi will never do anything foolish now nor will Viren, who loves her like his life...and Im committed to watching this for Kinshuk and Neha's sakes till the end, so will try to stay positive!!  Thanks :)
Pri_S thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Anju,
As always wonderful analysis. You know I have stopped watching this show few weeks back. Was sort of tired only seeing one thing in the show - Nivi being blamed for anything & everything!!!
But since I liked the character of Nivi & Viren so much that I keep reading updates. I'm aghast beyond words on the way they have taken the show now. Not even once in this serial, they show the wrong person repenting on their mistake. I have no idea why did they decide to kill Divya & that too under circumstances when now everybody esp. HL & CC will blame Nivi again for the same despite the fact that it was Divya who made Nivi's life miserable all the time. How I wish Viren confronts everybody once in a very strong way when they now try to point out their fingers on Nivi:
  • Sid: Was he ever there for Nivi whenever she needed him? Be it the scenes before marriage when he knew that Nivi was not wrong but kept silent for the sake of his family or later when he knew Divya was wrong but again kept silent for the sake of his unborn child. Is this love?
  • VD: Though she says she loves Nivi but yet again she always knew Nivi was not wrong, neither before marriage or in that jealousy track between Nivi & DD? All she did was shed tears, did she ever try to speak to Divya even once? To add to that, she wanted Nivi to go to office not becoz she shud go but becoz it will give some peace of mind to Divya!
  • Divya: An elder sister, married woman and just so-so immatured. CTs were not able to fix her character even once. In the beginning of the episode she is all lovey for her sis and by then end of it she is jealous of her like hell. To add to that no trust on her husband who always has tried to fulfill all her wish.
  • HL: Whole of her life, she has one point agenda of blaming Nivi for every misery in Divya's life. She snatched everything from Nivi what she deserved and gave it to Divya, be it her childhood toys, her love of life Sid or her respect in Sood household. Now the fate decided to snatch Nivi's death & give it to Divya and yet again she will think its Nivi who is responsible for even this.
  • CC: The lesser I speak, the better. Only one point - a mother who can not understand what can make her son happy then what else can she understand in her life. 
The more I love the characters of Nivi & Viren and the actors Neha and Kinshuk, the more I hate the creative team for ruining this show in such a blatant way! I have no idea what they want to show and how can they mess up so much with a story... I feel sad for actors like Neha Sargam, Kinshuk Mahajan, Sarita Joshi etc who could have done wonders if they would have been in the right hands.
sarahagstn thumbnail
Ladies I gave up on trying to figure out the creatives or trying to expect something nice from them...aside from the occasional venting on the forums I just sit and watch the show lol there are times when I want to break the computer but won't get into that ðŸ˜ƒ
As for the SP article I think the title just means that Nivi and Sid together are going to keep HL from taken over the baby. I don't think it means that they will end up together (that would be disturbing...yuck)
As for HL I do have to say I missed hating her so tomorrow it will all be back to 'normal'. I don't think she will see DD's death as her 'karmou ka phal' because she has a perfect scapegoat in Nivi and would easily blame everything on her.
I do hope VIren jumps in and defends Nivi because it's been a while since he's told someone off and I really miss his 'say something to my wife and watch how I set you straight' attitude. I just hope the CT don't mess it up by having Viren just stand there while his wife takes abuse from HL or anyone else.
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i just need more nivren scenes dats all ðŸ¤”
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Girls relax...

Now after all this ..I too want Viren to get back to his attitude like he had before and give left, right and centre to all those who start the blame game...its Viren who has closely observed Nivi and knows her inside out...he should not take any s**t as regards to Nivi and just make the things stand there as it is...

Be it his own mother, who never cared for her son's happiness or HL who demanded everything from Nivi...Viren should let go from here...

And yes he should not or Will not sacrifice Nivi...they have already went ahead with respect to their relationship and have build a strong bond btw them...As I said they just cant go back from here...
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
well resham, he better not sacrifice nivi cz if he does, that'l be da lamest step he'd take ever... ðŸ˜²
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
no Nadz...he wont sacrifice her at all...he has gone really ahead with her...and wont be easy for him to turn back and give up on her...its his life, he has made her a part of him already...and now he just cant go and turn away like this...Nivi will be lifeless without him...
Abirami24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
all mistake is of d CT's...poor divya had died because of them...
sarahagstn thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Resham*

Girls relax...

Now after all this ..I too want Viren to get back to his attitude like he had before and give left, right and centre to all those who start the blame game...its Viren who has closely observed Nivi and knows her inside out...he should not take any s**t as regards to Nivi and just make the things stand there as it is...

Be it his own mother, who never cared for her son's happiness or HL who demanded everything from Nivi...Viren should let go from here...

And yes he should not or Will not sacrifice Nivi...they have already went ahead with respect to their relationship and have build a strong bond btw them...As I said they just cant go back from here...

Reminded me of the time when he came back and his mother was trying to take Nivi to the shrink...loved how he ripped her a new one.😆
INGCIV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
NIVI commence me rendre malade une fois c'est le sacrifice de son amour pour le bonheur de DD et une autre fois elle se tait pour les blames de DD ect ect ect .maintenant elle blame helself pour la mort de DD qu'est ce qui se passe NIVI quand est-ce tu vas penser qu'a toi et ton mari qui t'aime vraiment.