Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: *Resham*

After looking at everything m writing my 2 cents...no one is to be blamed..if you call the fate then it should nt be a worry factor...why should Viren repent for whatever the mistakes his parents have made...he has already suffered so much...

Nivi's fate should not be considered as a factor now...since she has gone through everything and was always a scapegoat right from the beginning...

Its time that Viren=Nivi change everything for themselves and stand together as a couple since both of them have lost almost everything and have gained each other...

Resham, that is the beauty of their relationship. They lost everything but in the end got everything too. They have gone through so many tests in their life and each test has made them strong. And now after losing each other they have again united. They have passed their test. Now, they will be together and change everything.
Edited by anjubala - 12 years ago
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with you anju diii totally
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

Rachu, focus was on Viren because he is the only one right now who knows that it was Bhayiji who planted bomb for Nivi and not Divya.. And then he looks at his Nivi thinking what if she was killed instead of Divya and what will she do when she comes to know the truth.

Rachu jaan, tu phir say batak nay lagi😆 just kidding. I am with Anju here that was the focus. It was never meant to show Viren was culprit here it was just showing tht Viren is going thru so much turmoil inside.
And  I wrote about punishment to Hema due to Divya because CT's showed Divya's death but there are other ways to give punishment.
Lets wait and watch how CT's handle punishing CC and don't worry much, ok.
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I have stopped looking at what the others are posting about the not so happening topic...latest article with ref to...why should that article be bothered now...they just cant show Viren getting insecured every now and then...cmon he is now matured and responsible, that last scene of yest gave me a new horizon to look into Viren...

Nivi may not even ask him anything...as regards to the child thing..Nivi cant forget Viren...right now she is focussed on child which is fine...but her life , involvement always remains with this man...and above all she knows that its DD and Siddharth's child...so she will be there for him for his child...even if tom she gets pregnant she still will care for her sister's child...

And she seeks support and solace in Viren...so he will be there with her..they just cant spoil any of their relationship from hereon...
anjubala thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Resham*

I have stopped looking at what the others are posting about the not so happening topic...latest article with ref to...why should that article be bothered now...they just cant show Viren getting insecured every now and then...cmon he is now matured and responsible, that last scene of yest gave me a new horizon to look into Viren...

Nivi may not even ask him anything...as regards to the child thing..Nivi cant forget Viren...right now she is focussed on child which is fine...but her life , involvement always remains with this man...and above all she knows that its DD and Siddharth's child...so she will be there for him for his child...even if tom she gets pregnant she still will care for her sister's child...

And she seeks support and solace in Viren...so he will be there with her..they just cant spoil any of their relationship from hereon...

@bold - exactly.. That last scene has given us and told us everything...
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
it was no1's mistake .Anju like u  n miliee i also would say it is destiny n apne apne karmo ka phal . HL did wrong n she got her punishment but now also she didn't hav any repentence n she still dongg n repeating d same mistake again .
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Anju -  you'e right.  Where would a blame game take us and that too a blame game about death.  It is not something that can be taken lightly...I think the CTs are playing with fire and should tread very very carefully.

I haven't had a chance to see today's episode yet, but Anju, have to say one thing, that these CT's have made me dread coming to the forum or watching the episode. Since their death dance, (and even before that, but more so now), I really dread opening the forum site fearing ki koi naya disaster to nahin bear karna parega.  And the big fear is the cT's messing with NivRen's love, trust and togetherness.  I just hate that I keep fearing some SId Nivi thing and that will break my heart.  Every look of Viren's is analyzed, every word of Nivi's...since yesterday several of us have been knocked off balance by the way Viren has looked at Sid...kahin to there is lurking fear in us.  So whereas earlier I used to want to log in and check out the latest, now a days I keep postponing opening the site. Itna dar lagta hai.

Sad isn't it. Most creative people and producers would want viewers to be impatient to watch the next epi, but here they have created dread. Ek din key loye bhi chain nahin lene dete yeh CTs.  And these new articles don't help either. Sid Nivi joining hands...please how sensational can people get?!  I want to enjoy my NivRen in peace, which for me is the reason for watching CCBM and now I am not able to... is this what the CTs want?  So strange.
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Anju Di...love the points that you have made. I also do not feel that if one dies its 'cos of someones mistake. No one would intentionally want to do something like that. However if there is anyone to blame for DD's death I will only blame HL. She shouldn't have poisoned DD's mind against Nivi. The girl who sacrificed so much for her HL knew but yet she filled DD's ears by bad mouthing Nivi. If in the beginning she had not said these things about her then there would never be any rift between them and this might not have happened. HL is going to blame Nivi but she should sit down and think whether she herself is right. I got happy seeing HL and Nivi bonding in todays epi it was really cute butt then the the pre-cap just killed that happiness x
anjubala thumbnail
Originally posted by: minu2011

Anju -  you'e right.  Where would a blame game take us and that too a blame game about death.  It is not something that can be taken lightly...I think the CTs are playing with fire and should tread very very carefully.

I haven't had a chance to see today's episode yet, but Anju, have to say one thing, that these CT's have made me dread coming to the forum or watching the episode. Since their death dance, (and even before that, but more so now), I really dread opening the forum site fearing ki koi naya disaster to nahin bear karna parega.  And the big fear is the cT's messing with NivRen's love, trust and togetherness.  I just hate that I keep fearing some SId Nivi thing and that will break my heart.  Every look of Viren's is analyzed, every word of Nivi's...since yesterday several of us have been knocked off balance by the way Viren has looked at Sid...kahin to there is lurking fear in us.  So whereas earlier I used to want to log in and check out the latest, now a days I keep postponing opening the site. Itna dar lagta hai.

Sad isn't it. Most creative people and producers would want viewers to be impatient to watch the next epi, but here they have created dread. Ek din key loye bhi chain nahin lene dete yeh CTs.  And these new articles don't help either. Sid Nivi joining hands...please how sensational can people get?!  I want to enjoy my NivRen in peace, which for me is the reason for watching CCBM and now I am not able to... is this what the CTs want?  So strange.

Minu, no point in dreading. That will lead you no where. We all are attached to the show and the characters and NiVren but see things are not in our control. We will see what CTs show us even though we do not want to. So, why worry so much when things are not in our hands. I have no fear left in me now since yesterday - the last scene and embrace of Viren said it all. He is there for Nivi and the baby. I never felt anything in the way Viren looked at his brother. He is afterall his brother and if one suffers then other will feel the pain. Viren was just seeing how devastated and lifeless his brother was. His Sid bhaiya who has been his idol since childhood. How can he see Siddharth in that state. But that does not mean that he will let Nivi go. That is not happening and it cannot happen. They are husband wife and have consummated their marriage and love each other. Nobody will give away one's spouse because he or she is feeling pain for his or her loved one. Come on...this is not logical and neither it is practical. Nivi was able to sacrifice her love because she was not married to Sid. Now it is a different ball game all together. They are married, they are in a relationship.
And the new article is only suggesting that Sid will step-in and help Nivi in raising the baby as he will have confrontation with Hemlata regarding the baby. It did not say that they will get married.. So, Minu take out all te fears from your heart and mind and enjoy CCBM and NiVren.
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree with you point Anju that nivi will not leave viren or viren will not sacrifice his love/marriage for the sake of his brother. After all he has a responsibility towards nivi. And initially when everyone had the confusion of nivi being killed in the blast virens expressions and pain said it all and the way he embraced nivi as soon as she walked in. It showed his unconditional love for this woman. Also marriage is not just a word or something that is based on circumstances surrounding the couple which one can Let go when things get tough. You just don't break ties for the sake of pleasing others. It's is insulting and degrading to treat marriage as a casual relationship and especially a girl like nivi who has morals and values would never make a mockery or joke of her marriage