Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Whose mistake is it anyway?

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Today's episode time and again focussed that due to somebody's mistake Divya died. I want to question creatives - Is death of a person due to somebody's mistake? Why will anybody do such a mistake that will take the life of a person? And here they are trying to show that mistake is of Nivi's as if she wanted her Di to die. What was her fault, what did she do? Nothing..Poor girl rushed from the temple thinking her sister is in distress and needs her. I think just that was her mistake. If she waited there then pura kissa hi khatam ho jata. She would have been the victim then and Hemlata would have been happy that her daughter is alive.
Why should Nivi blame herself for Divya's death? She never asked di to come to the temple. Because of her Di only she could not participate in the happiness of Sood family. She had to leave her husband for the day just because of her Di. A girl who can do so much for the sake of her Di, how can she kill her? And so why should she go through this phase of guilt and self-blame? No, she should not.
And what Hemlata is saying is wrong but she is not in her senses. Any mother who has faced this loss will be like this only. But I will say that creatives are showing a bad thing - if everybody starts hiding bad things then all these culprits and bad people will roam freely and will victimize innocent people. Somebody has to stand up and take action against them. That is what Nivi did. She just stood up but did not realize that Bhayiji will take revenge.
She never went to police station by herself. It was Siddharth who said that day to file a complaint and then she went with him. So they both are to be blamed if Hemlata blames. Siddharth should not be quiet now and should tell her that he was the one who suggested it and they both went. When Viren came to know about it he shouted at Nivi saying what was the need to go to the police. So, it is in no way Viren's mistake and neither is Nivi's.
Let us see where the turn of events takes CCBM...
Edited by anjubala - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anju even I cant understand what the CTs are trying to show ... I think they themselves have created a mess and trying to untie all the mess around ... I coudnt make head or tail out of the new SP article ...
anjubala thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lams

Anju even I cant understand what the CTs are trying to show ... I think they themselves have created a mess and trying to untie all the mess around ... I coudnt make head or tail out of the new SP article ...

What article?
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I am waiting to see exactly what happens tomorrow...

I think the title of the SP article is a mismatch for the content of the article... the title give a wrong impression
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

http://starplus.startv.in/show/chaand-chhupa-badal-mein-siddharth--nivedita-to-join-hands/news42_1723.aspx
anjubala thumbnail
I think it is just the title is messed up. Both Sid and Nivi cannot get married - period...
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dear Anjubala,
 I hope you are well. I have watched CCBM from the begining. And each time some mess is made I watch the reason it started again. So till now I would say the SPs try to show us that people do make mistakes but how do we deal with those. I am not going to comment on what Hemlata said except that she just shot at her own foot and is looking at Nivi as a weak target. Why did she not tell Divya not to behave the way she was. I am a mother too and I love my daughter like anything. But loving your daughter does not mean that you encourage your daughter to be selfish and self centred. If Divya was my daughter I would have slapped her right there. 
 It is because I love my daughter and I fear God that I know it is those small things that will destroy her happiness. And in any case, why is she blaming Nivi now? Anyone who has brains will think come on this is the girl who is so clean at heart that she accepted my grandchild and is looking after her better not mess around. So what is she going to do if Nivedita does not look after the child now? Then Siddharth has to remarry someone and you think the step mom will take better care of her grand child?
   I think SPs should show that people now can see through Chanchal and Hemlata's manipulation and are not going to listen to their Bakwas. Give me a break please.
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I still haven't seen today's episode yet. But I'm wondering where are they going to take the story from here? I am expecting hamleta to be blaming nivi after she finds out the target was nivi, but I just want the Show to concentrate on nivi-viren relationship. I hate this torture :(
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: samin096

Dear Anjubala,

I hope you are well. I have watched CCBM from the begining. And each time some mess is made I watch the reason it started again. So till now I would say the SPs try to show us that people do make mistakes but how do we deal with those. I am not going to comment on what Hemlata said except that she just shot at her own foot and is looking at Nivi as a weak target. Why did she not tell Divya not to behave the way she was. I am a mother too and I love my daughter like anything. But loving your daughter does not mean that you encourage your daughter to be selfish and self centred. If Divya was my daughter I would have slapped her right there. 
 It is because I love my daughter and I fear God that I know it is those small things that will destroy her happiness. And in any case, why is she blaming Nivi now? Anyone who has brains will think come on this is the girl who is so clean at heart that she accepted my grandchild and is looking after her better not mess around. So what is she going to do if Nivedita does not look after the child now? Then Siddharth has to remarry someone and you think the step mom will take better care of her grand child?
   I think SPs should show that people now can see through Chanchal and Hemlata's manipulation and are not going to listen to their Bakwas. Give me a break please.

I so agree with you. HL is such a weird mother. Whenever Divya came out of her jealousy mode she and chanchal again instigated her. The problem is both Hemalatha and Chanchal think Nivi is a shrewd and cunning girl and is after their money, power, status and position.Both should be shot down.

anjubala thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: samin096

Dear Anjubala,

I mostly agree with your post. Yes, we should learn from our mistakes but love for a person makes you blind and you are not able to see clearly. And that is what has happened with Nivi. She just ignores whatever bad is done to her. She has never kept herself above happiness of her family. And yes, it is mistake of people like Hemlata and Chanchal that Divya is no more. Poor Divya had to suffer because of her mom's deeds. I think creatives are trying to show that there are people who never get happiness in life - example if Nivi. If she is happy then something happens that takes away her happiness. And they are also showing that innocent people like Divya (her mistake was that she never used her brain and blindly followed her mom and CC) are punished because of wrong doings of their mom.
In the end it is Hemlata who lost her daughter and rightfully so...She took away everything from Nivi and end result is she lost her child and her granddaughter is now mother less.