Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

vampire slayers are entering - new star one articl

koyal-kajal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
guys the great powerful person they were talking about are vampire slayers i think here is the proof (@red colour)
the new star one artical sorry if posted

Will Sid bite Piya?

Though Piya (Sukirti Khandpal) suspects Siddharth to be Abhay's (Vivian D'sena) brother, after she overhears him calling Haseena as mom, Sid uses his charm once again and dissuades her.

He lies to her about everything, and tricks her into going to the old house with him. In tonight's episode of Pyaar Ki Ye Ek Kahaanion STAR One, Sid plans to bite Piya, as it is a full moon night. Meanwhile, Arnab will get a vampire catcher to catch Sid and save Piya.

A STAR One.in source divulges, "Sid manipulates Piya and convinces her that the Raichands can't be trusted. Now, he is looking for a way to get his bigger plan in action, and Piya is the key. He is enroute to the place where this whole episode began, and plans to bite her during the full moon night. Sid will call Abhay and taunt him with his plan, frustrating him. Abhay will try to connect via telepathy with Piya, but she won't listen to him, as she doesn't trust him ever since she found out that he bit her. Piya will go ahead with her plan with Sid. As she doesn't inform anyone, everyone will be looking for her, including her dad, Arnab. He has to save Piya as well as Panchi from the clutches of Siddharth, and to tackle him, Arnab gets a vampire catcher. He isn't yet aware that Sid is a vampire, but as the vampire catcher looks powerful and capable to handle Sid, Arnab hires the guy to do the job."

Siddharth aka Siddhant Karnick claims, "This is the final stage of my big plan. Once this plan works, all hell will break loose. I have a huge, huge surprise in store, not only for Piya but my darling family, the Raichands, too. They will get the shock of their lives when my big secret is revealed. Watch out."

Arnab says, "I need help to deal with the viciously cunning Siddharth, and anyone who can help me get out of this dilemma is welcome. I am stuck in this situation, and I want out. I want to protect my family, and especially my daughter Panchi, from Sid."

Will Abhay be able to save Piya from Sid? Will the vampire catcher be of any help or be a hindrance instead? What is Siddharth's big, shocking secret? Check out the big revelation in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani every Monday-Friday at 8.30 PM, only on STAR One.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
LOL 
alright..
but how in the world will arnab get a vampire catcher xD 
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
thanx for the article...
its a good twist...
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice twist ,i think vampire catcher will kill sid ,before his story gets revealed he will be ended.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hmm Finally A Twist In The Story. Thanks For Posting.
Mariola thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the article

will be fun to watch
UpintheBlue. thumbnail
The Desi version of Buffy Kya?🤣

PKYEK is Ektas mixture of all supernatual shows out there, supernatural, BTVS,TVD, Twilight, Heroes...😆

OH GOD IS THIS THE PATHETIC WAY THEY R GONNA END 

SIDS CHARACTER

what a crap

anyways guys if u really want to see sid getting saved from that so called vampire catcher 

this is what u got to do

PLZZZ CALL STR1 TOMRRW + FRI COZ ITS WKEND 

AFTER THAT 

AND CALLING FROM MONDAY WILL B TOO LATE

thats the only way we can keep him bk

trying to convince str1

plzzz coz calling is the mosst effective weapon and we dont

hv time

CALL...

from abroad...+9122 6722 7777 from india...022 6722 777

TOMRRW ND FRIDAY WE HV TO SHOWER STR1 WITH

CALLS

call in the no i gave and ask he opearator to pass the call to a higher official...,,

nd we hv to let him know how sad we r and we cant imagine the show without him

so plzzz keep tweeting him NOT TO QUIT

TWEET HIM HERE NOT TO GO...

http://twitter.com/#!/SiddhantKarnick

riatagore thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I saw one english movie their was vampire cather . I think now vampire cather will introduced in pkyek
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

vampire catcher cracked me up 🤣