Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Kokila pointed out again to Hetal

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
that rashi is only interested once she found out that gopi was going out in the car with Aham,  what is wrong with this woman.  I wished kokila had gone with them .   i think kokila will tell Hetal  to keep her daughter in law away from her son n daughter inlaw.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I really hope so, I'm hoping when Gopi tells her about the dung she questions her how she got it on her shoes, she will explain she went from the car to the mandir only didn't go get the flowers where the dung was, it will be obvious to Kokila that it's Rashi's doing, the I do hope she tells Hetal that she doesn't want Rashi anyway near Gopi or Aham.
_Nancy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fanbidaai

that rashi is only interested once she found out that gopi was going out in the car with Aham,  what is wrong with this woman.  I wished kokila had gone with them .   i think kokila will tell Hetal  to keep her daughter in law away from her son n daughter inlaw.

I do'nt think so Koki will ever tell Hetal  to keep her daughter in law away from her son n daughter in law. koki is smart & she understand Rashi very well but Rashi alwyz escape. Koki knows who is doing what but she can'nt  take an action. So even though she knows Rashi never wants Gopi's happniess she could'nt do anything. Edited by Nancygomes - 12 years ago
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hetal gets on my nerves sometimes ok Rashi is going on purpose but Hetal did she not think that Ahem and Gopi should go alone  to bridge the gap between them and Rashi and Jigar should go in their own car if she has to go. For Gopi's well wisher Hetal is rubbish.  
suk19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelic8219

Hetal gets on my nerves sometimes ok Rashi is going on purpose but Hetal did she not think that Ahem and Gopi should go alone  to bridge the gap between them and Rashi and Jigar should go in their own car if she has to go. For Gopi's well wisher Hetal is rubbish.  

Hetal is not gopis well wisher at all she is rashis she covers her mistakes n then praises her ðŸ˜¡  i am sure she is evil  i cant wait for kokila to reveal to rashi that jigar is not hetals son but hers ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I really don't think Hetal is Gopi's well wisher, it all an act, she is probably just getting Koki back for always putting her, Jigar and Rashi down, I think she is stupid, I liked her before, but she is too frustrating to watch just like Jigar's stupid expressions, and Urshi kalakari's.
suk19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

I really hope so, I'm hoping when Gopi tells her about the dung she questions her how she got it on her shoes, she will explain she went from the car to the mandir only didn't go get the flowers where the dung was, it will be obvious to Kokila that it's Rashi's doing, the I do hope she tells Hetal that she doesn't want Rashi anyway near Gopi or Aham.

kokila will know it was rashi because each time everything that has gone wrong with goham rashi has been there.  so now it will be  a rude awakening hopefully  to hetal. 
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

kokila will know it was rashi because each time everything that has gone wrong with goham rashi has been there.  so now it will be  a rude awakening hopefully  to hetal. 

Not really an awakening to Hetal as Kokila will never be able to prove the shoes were smeared by Rashi, it was obviously done when Jigar went to the front to give Gopi the flowers thali, that's when she ceased her opportunity with the kalakari on the shoes.
tashi482 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hetal is not gopis well wisher at all she is rashis she covers her mistakes n then praises her ðŸ˜¡  i am sure she is evil  i cant wait for kokila to reveal to rashi that jigar is not hetals son but hers ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†

Jigar is Kokila's son????
suk19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tashi482

Jigar is Kokila's son????

tthats just my prediction