India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Destiny or just the co-incidence?

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Friends, since yesterday I have been thinking about this - Death of Divya just the game of destiny or was it co-incidence? What I mean to say is Vandana and her only son Siddharth both have to go through the death of their spouse and their spouses died due to the game played by others or was it that it was decided by their destiny?
It cannot be mere co-incidence that both mom and son have to bear the same loss and that too when they both have a kid. They were destined to go through this harsh phase of life. And I really feel bad for both of them. I will again repeat nobody deserves to die for any kind of mistake he or she makes. As long as the person realizes the fact and is ready to apologize, all the mistakes should be pardoned. Kahte hai na "subah ka bhula agar shaam ko wapis ghar aa jaye to usko bhula nahin kahte." And here Divya realized and was ready to apologize, she did not deserve to die.
So, according to me this all is destiny and not co-incidence. Destiny of Bhuvan and Divya created the circumstances which took their life. Ismein kisi ki koi galti nahin hai. And who is left to suffer - Vandana and Siddharth. Jane wale to chale jate hain par apne piche chahne wale chor jate hain...

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

vavaponnu8889mitra10NivRen_Luvu4evehimabindu05minu2011prajeetashu20Nikita99milee1014aysha1989daffodils06-Atiya--aamina-wadi..dollAnisha_91ashred12yipeediyaloveskinnyPeace67deepti_9NiViren-Raj

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
wen i saw today's sid-vd scene, i was thinking d same dat both mother n son has d same cruel fate... :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjubaladiyaloveskinny

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Probably u r right is may their destiny...

well i wrote yesterday on NivRen thread...Nivi was raised as a motherless child though Nivi's mother did not die soon after her birth...and there was a vacuum in Nivi's life the want of her mother's love ...and yesterday we saw Nivi tell eveyone that she will aloow anyone to call the little one a motherless child...she who knows well what she felt she is not going to let the little one be raised with it...

but still i did not want DD to die.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjubala

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Yes, Ashly..it is really a cruel game of fate and nobody can do anything about it. We have to go through what has been decided for us.

NiViren-Raj

Nikita99 Goldie
Nikita99
Nikita99

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
So true Anju. I agree with you that it is their destiny that it all happened. I think its not only Vandana and Sid who are going to suffer cuz after watching today's episode I think Nivi will be equally hurt. She'll blame herself for her sister's death. All of Viren's effort to keep it a secret went in vein. Wonder how many more troubles they (Nivren) have to go thru??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10anjubalaNiViren-Raj

himabindu05 Senior Member
himabindu05
himabindu05

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
It was definetly fate...It is obvious that she was chosen by the fate to save Niveditha who had sacrificed her happiness for Divya...She did what she had to,,,That was also destined...may be HLs salvation was to bear this loss...and grieve thru out her life...For all the autrocities she had done on an innocent motherless Child...I was thinking about the Irony of the situation...Her grand daughter is now motherless...

But my heart went out for Vandana nd Siddharth..they lost their spouses at such young age and though they are such good souls ,,they are pput thru all these tribulations...Its sad...But CCBM really explores the emotional aspects of Human life so beautifully...From the past 3 days I am crying thru out the epi...I am a Nivaarth Fan but i  am more of a CCBM fan I guess Coz I really feel so bad about this tragedy..I never thought Iwould feel like this about Divya But I really am greiving  her death and remembering her bubbly character in the beginning...I feel very sad whenever that baby cries,,,Its heartwrenching!!!

Nothing can make up a mothers loss and i truly admire Nivis chracter for so strongly standing by her promise that lil preethi will never be called motherless!!Clap

Edited by himabindu05 - 11 May 2011 at 9:48am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10jyothika09minu2011-aamina-anjubalaNiViren-Raj

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by himabindu05

It was definetly fate...It is obvious that she was chosen by the fate to save Niveditha who had sacrificed her happiness for Divya...She did what she had to,,,That was also destined...may be HLs salvation was to bear this loss...and grieve thru out her life...For all the autrocities she had done on an innocent motherless Child...I was thinking about the Irony of the situation...Her grand daughter is now motherless...

But my heart went out for Vandana nd Siddharth..they lost their spouses at such young age and though they are such good souls ,,they are pput thru all these tribulations...Its sad...But CCBM really explores the emotional aspects of Human life so beautifully...From the past 3 days I am crying thru out the epi...I am a Nivaarth Fan but i  am more of a CCBM fan I guess Coz I really feel so bad about this tragedy..I never thought Iwould feel like this about Divya But I really am greiving  her death and remembering her bubbly character in the beginning...I feel very sad whenever that baby cries,,,Its heartwrenching!!!

Nothing can make up a mothers loss and i truly admire Nivis chracter for so strongly standing by her promise that lil preethi will never be called motherless!!Clap

Thanks for replying to my post. I know you are a NivArth fan that is why I was surprised to see your reply. But whatever you have said is so right.  Destiny chose Divya to save Nivi, kind of give back to her for what all she has done through out her life for her Divya di. And yes, now Hemlata's graddaughter is a motherless child but still the little baby is lucky to have Nivi as her Maasi - just like mom. And Nivi will make sure that she never lets the little one feel that she is motherless whereas Nivi had to bear all this without her mother. She had to bear the difference between her and Divya all her life...

Edited by anjubala - 11 May 2011 at 10:32am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothika09himabindu05NiViren-Raj

samin6 IF-Dazzler
samin6
samin6

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
We all have to die Anju even sleeping in our own beds at night. If it was a real life situation she did not get a chance to repent because God did not think she deserved a chance. NIvedita would have forgiven her, but if the same situation repeated she would have been the same old self-centred Divya. Divya had everything she ever wanted, and look at destiny, The same day that she tells Nivedita not to ever touch her child she herself is dead. In real life situation our Creator  does not make mistakes.

anjubala

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index