Yeh Ishq Haaye

Raunaq needs Haircut

kgh212121 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So watching the last few epi's, i'm long due for a post, lol. actually they moved me a lot...i was overwhelmed and i think i just wanted to soak it all in. a post, if done wrong, just didn't feel like i would do the thoughts justice.

...you'll see later on. now coming back to this topic:

Don't you all think Raunaq/Akshay needs a haircut? His hair tends to grow into a mushroom shape if it's too long. You guys remember when he got a haircut post coming to Mumbai? Hmm...I found to find a videoclip...it was such a simple change but he looked sooo good! 😳😊

What do you think?

It's just slightly overgrown now...but anymore waiting and he'll look like the cute nerd Akshay from Agra...and we don't want to go back there, he's changed/grown so positively since coming to Mumbai...all his inner strengths have come out. we want the new hero-vala Akshay, the one that is firm but loving, insists on his love, fights for it, is passionate, and... (add here)
Edited by kgh212121 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
No, I mean I love him more in little long hair. . . He looks more CUTE . .☺️😳
A haircut gives him a too shareef look . . . lol . . .
Btw Akshay badly needed a shaving blade from last few epi . .πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
meera_love thumbnail
Hahahahahhahha nice post... "mushroom shape" made me laugh out real loud! It was such an adorable n cute remark!

I agree with frenz4u though, as in l like his longer hair look better. Although it shouldn't get too long! 

But yes, the Agra wala Akshay was tooo sweet and couldnt put his foot down. I am liking the Mumbai Akshay, who has developed a slight attitude, and yet is caring and loving - although thankfully more vocal this time!
Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I dont think he needs a haircut.previously when he got his haircut i didn't like him he looks better in long hair=p
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i like him with long hair..he looks so cute😳
he needs to take out that glasses...he will look younger...MUCH YOUNGER THAN SHRISTI 🀣
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I really like him the way he is now.. He looks totally dashing...😍