Balika Vadhu

Jagya will accept Anandi

SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Whatever is the situation today, or the accusations made by Jagya...
As the title says Balika vadhu-Kacchi umar ke pakke rishte😉
Your say?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
who the crap is jagya to accept Anandi.

He is a loser who deserves dirt not a gem like Anandi

YUCK!
atria thumbnail
I would dearly like to know if Anandi would accept Jagya... if she has an ounce of self-respect, she won't !😡
SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oops
I meant this may happen...

I want Anandi abandon him, she deserves better, period !
niki_09 thumbnail
naaa..whteva d title b ,,,he doesent deserve anandi 
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i dont want jag anandi, i dont think he will go back now, if he does then he is a big time looser
naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
jagya is such a bas***d
he can go and rot in hell for giving anandi so much pain
in the end i want him to be left all alone and keep crying and anandi shud get an educated new husband who love and respect her

hate men like jagya who are so selfish and dont care abt their wives
-Purva- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 5
Why should Anandi reject Jagya? In a marriage a lot of compromises are made. If we want Anandi to reject Jagya, then why expect him to change? There is  no point if Jagya realizes his mistake and wants to come back when he knows that no one will accept him back.

In any case I don't think Jagya ever thought about the future of his relationship with either Anandi or Gauri. He was only attracted to Gauri and did not want to come out of the dream world. By pushing him again and again and trying to make him change his mind, the family is only making him more and more stubborn.

If they had left him alone and tried to use the 5 years to educate Anandi and make her modern, then all this would not have happened. Afterall they all knew from the first year itself that Jagya considered Anandi beneath him and not ready for the modern world. Then what was the need to keep her at home and make her follow the same lifestyle?

To some extent his complaint is justifiable, not the way he is approaching it, though. But we have to make some concession for dramatization required in a serial.
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
of course.. after all uski aukaad hi kya hai!  its anandi who i want to reject him!
i want him to go begging after Anadi and Anandi for once saying "jagya tum mere layak nahi ho, main bahut aggey badh chuki hoon zindagi mein aur ab tum mere liye gawaar ho gaye ho"😎
Edited by CutiePiee4 - 12 years ago