India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

fed up

shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
i m literally fed up with this show. for an year we were patiently waiting for aham to understand gopi, but the precap shows there is no improvement. all the Cvs do is throw bones at us so the viewers go gaga over goham romance.
just what is their problem of putting goham relationship for progress. if the show moves in this range, i will become a 90yr old grandmother by the time they love each other.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anupamgJin22aachusShellJAAamnakideewanisuk19prava55663

prava55663 IF-Sizzlerz
prava55663
prava55663

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
agreed
Cv's are fooling us!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aachus

krutiv100 Goldie
krutiv100
krutiv100

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
I agree, finally koki is doing stuff to bring them closer,even gopi is trying now to talk with ahem like koi told her,and then the cvs go and ruin it again by bringing rashi into it...why does everything revolve around rashi and her mum? the show is called saath nibhana saathiya not saath nibhana mum...the show is just going around in circles...Hetal is a totaly idioit...anyone could see what koki was doing by telling ahem to take gopi with him yet hetal agrees to rashi going with them...then she aks koki if everything was ok with gohem...Hetal's character needs improvement,these days noone is this gullable...
cvs need to show koki  teach gopi basic english atleast hello,bye and thankyou... also they need to show some sort of positive attitude in gopi...

they need to stop with the circle...if it keeps going this way then im gona stop watching

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Poojaa_Pll-Shilpa-ll-Nafisa-

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
today sucked so we are back to square one 
shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
i already watch bits and pieces of the show, now i m going to stop watching and live on updates. the only puzzle how the trp is rising?
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
The CV's gave us some hope with Aham in the car showing Gopi where the AC was and also later when doing the Puja he observing her telling the pundit why they are at the mandir and his name (all Gopi speaking) then afterwards when they were praying his eyes were on Gopi until she opened her eyes, then he turned away didn't want to be observed looking at her...that was all good, then the precap they go and spoil it all, whatever progress at the mandir with Aham realising what a good wife he has gone in a puff of smoke. It's definitely got to do with the cow dung as Aham screeched the tyres (he must have been speeding) to get out of the car as the smell must be unbearable...also the whole episode was focused on that damn car there must be a reason they want to use it in the storyline somehow...it's like the nails from the beauty parlour same thing. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Poojaa_P

sat_2010 Groupbie
sat_2010
sat_2010

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
yes same old nonsense... rashi never gets caught.. hetal always -- how wonderful world is... and gopi totally dumb... and aham hates the sight of gopi...

same old... same old... I fast forwarded a lot ..and t'row I wont watch at all.. nothing to expect.

gulab jamun episode same thing. same thing.. she will add salt instead of sugar or something...

total nonsense

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aachus-Nafisa-

aachus Goldie
aachus
aachus

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
really ...fed up  wi th the show...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index