Mohabbat Lounge#122(11/5-Epi-142) - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
hey rasika.. i know it was horrible the voice overs for arjun n arohi!! that too when fans r so hurt n wanna keep listening to those beautiful voices
😭
Originally posted by -Olly-

@rasika dun worry the voice over of arjun lasted only few seconds!..πŸ˜† but still it was too much!..😑

Thank  God..hamare Arjun ko baksh do CVsAngryπŸ˜† Have to wait till 12.30 pm 2mrw to watch the episode😭
Originally posted by aksh4IF

hey rasika.. i know it was horrible the voice overs for arjun n arohi!! that too when fans r so hurt n wanna keep listening to those beautiful voices
😭
ditto ..i was praying that rest of the episode of today hope they dun continue the voice over!..thank god they din!..πŸ˜†
naina.. its over.. the last part was just them saying bye n leaving for shimla πŸ˜ i hope they run into punji n arohi sharma there.. wud be cool πŸ˜ˆ
Thanxx aksh for the update!! Lol..i wud love if they run into arohi sharma nd arjun punj!!!
thanks aksh.

looks like tatto guy is micky the more they show him my faith is increasing.
Edited by MARYADAFAN - 12 years ago
Originally posted by aksh4IF

😭

aww so trueCry
it deffo is micky.. so he will try to kill off arjun in shimla!! but how did he know arjun went to shimla? maybe he will try to kill off KSA so case against arjun is stronger!?!? πŸ˜•
Originally posted by rasika.KK

aww so true😭
aww dun cry rasika the voice over was just for a few second!..through out the episode u will be able to hear arjun's beautiful voice!..😳
Originally posted by -Olly-

aww dun cry rasika the voice over was just for a few second!..through out the episode u will be able to hear arjun's beautiful voice!..😳

o ya.. deffo rasika.. it was not for long.. but u know us na.. never miss details.. deffo u'll hear karan n kritika except for a few seconds here n there.. πŸ˜Š