Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanx imtiaz...i actually thought that kmh is ending nd this time wud never come back once again so why not now!!
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Imtiaz..i am going off for a while...will see u wen the epi airs!!
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
true naina.better late than never. we should make the most of what we have.

ok bye naina cya later
Edited by MARYADAFAN - 12 years ago
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey all  - read all takes, liked each one, loved every bit 😍 will update today's epi as it airs. naina r u coming bak?😊
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
hi aksh ur here. i will be needing updates
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Hey aksh nd imtiaz!!!
Aksh-tumne bulaya aur hum chale aaye!!😆

imtiaz-same here...even i wud be needing updates!! Dnt noe wen ill be able to watch!!😭
aksh4IF thumbnail
1st part: arohi n shef r waiting on the way.. .shef is dressed as villager wid goats n cows n is gonna stop the van by bringing the animals in front of the van. 🤣 she is worried rajvir might recognize her world famous voice.. so arohi says we have backup for that simi sanchit n romit will be here any min.. then we see the van coming, arohi asks shef to get to work n goes n hides.. van stops with shef in the middle of the road, she has covered her face so that rajvir wont recognize.. rajvir sees goats n opens the van n lets his hawaldar/officers out to go clear them up. he locks the van again with arjun alone insiide n also goes near the goats.. arjun is looking all around to see what's going on. arohi is watching from behind some tree.. rajvir tries to get an answer from shef but she doesn't talk.. n finally simi joins also wid her face covered in the ghungat in villagers clothes n says shef is gungi so can't talk
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
thanks aksh. mission in action.
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Ty aksh!! Kya mast plan hai!! Ekdam shefu style!!
aksh4IF thumbnail
2nd part: haha..simi makes a scene saying police ppl r troubling innocent village girls.. when the hawaldar blows his whistle, she says tauba tauba, ab ye police wale hum ladkiyon ko dekh ke seeti bhi maar rahe hai... villagers come n there is uproar.. 
arohi goes to the van n arjun sees her n says u wont stop will u!! n arohi says no.. arjun says u need pswrd.. she says i have pswrd.. n when she puts in the pswrd.. it doesnt work.. the van starts making sound n rajvir gets alerted.. he flashbacks when he had changed the lock pswrd after he had seen someone outside the room (sanchit).. billu n romit stop rajvir by tripping him with a rope.. meanwhile arohi yells at arjun n says that there is only one person who can open the lock n thats arjun singhania.. n hez sitting quietly insidee only cos of his promise to be law-ful.. she says if u dont open this lock then i won't leave u.. 

finally when rajvir comes to the van, the doors r open n arjun arohi r long gone.. rajvir is pissed off n realizes it must have been arohi's work.. then we see 3 bikes.. romit,simi, arohi,arjun n billu shef.. arohi arjun r talking that the pswrd was AROHI coz thats what rajvir loves n hates most.. then they all split up.. coz rajvir is still after them.. ..
arohi arjun's bike gets kharab.. they get off n start running into jungle.. (arjun had voice over..hated it) rajvir reaches the spot where they abandonded  bike