Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Mandy, join the club. Especially after watching today's episode, the pain deepens. Such a good show, with an awesome track, with such superb dialogue writers and such talented actors, all coming to a premature end coz Imagine couldn't find their brains. 😭 I want to make Imagine ppl sit down in a locked room and watch KMH season 1 n 2, and point out all the issues we had because of them and how beautiful the stories really were and when I am done with them and have them convinced, I want to throw them in a black hole with Uttaran re-runs for company!! 😈Edited by aksh4IF - 12 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: aksh4IF

Mandy, join the club. Especially after watching today's episode, the pain deepens. Such a good show, with an awesome track, with such superb dialogue writers and such talented actors, all coming to a premature end coz Imagine couldn't find their brains. 😭 I want to make Imagine ppl sit down in a locked room and watch KMH season 1 n 2, and point out all the issues we had because of them and how beautiful the stories really were and when I am done with them and have them convinced, I want to throw them in a black hole with Uttaran re-runs for company!! 😈

I agree, Imagine has been very unfair to this show. It has always annoyed me that Imagine doesn't promote KMH enough now they want to end it abruptly just to make way for Ratan's show. If they took the time to watch the show or paid attention to the many fans that watch they would realize their mistake.
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I wonder if the guy/gal who is in control of these crazy decisions watches any shows at all. They probably only look at numbers n see which brings in more money.. obviously reality shows that splash celeb's personal lives do rather than shows with quality content.
cherry227 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

I loved today's episode from start to finish!! Romit, Sanchit, Simi, Shefali, Billu are the best support one could ever have! For them to be willing to risk everything to help Arohi in this task says a lot. Like always everyone had a specific role in helping Arjun escape, though it wasn't revealed what Simi's task would be

After watching how smug and arrogant Rajveer was towards Arjun, mocking Arjun and Arohi's love and wanting to shatter Arohi's dreams. I am glad Arjun didn't tell Rajveer anything and instead is supporting Arohi. I am all for what Arohi is doing now.

Whoever writes the dialogues for this show, kudos to them! I loved Rajveer and Arjun's scene talking about the bird and the eagle, Rajveer's overconfidence and Arjun awaiting to escape. I cannot wait to see tommorow's episode, I really hope nothing goes wrong and the plan is a success for Arohi and Arjun.

*Sighs* Why does this show have to end?? It is soo good and so much is left to be written :(

yaa... kudos to the dialogue writers 👏 i'd loved the dialogues between arjun n rajveer in the earlier episode too where arjun is telling him abt the power of love 😍 i was hoping the show wudnt end and rajveer eventually falls in love and realises wat arjun was talking abt 😭 imagine has really proven itself to be completely brainless (just like the ahluwalia brothers are without daddu!!!) i think ekta shud start looking at other channels for kmh3... i dont mind kmh1 and kmh2 reruns also... it'll give us fans sumthg to look forward to on tv till kmh3 is launched 😃
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
someone wanna give me a paragraph long update on Mon - Wed episodes 😛
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Just show Kritz hv posted Pic Titled ML fans meet Karnika on her FB...I felt soo good to see that.😃...Heartly Congrates Friends on ML...I mean Everyone loves the show & Karnika..But very few can get in touch with them so nearly and express their feelings...ML Fans did that...And I m so pround of It Since This thread is full of Interesting and Truthful discussions...Once again Congrates Everyone..🤗.And Special & Big Thanks to sanju..😃

Regards

SG
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Done wid my super longg take on pg 2..!!!!😉😛
kavyasam thumbnail
done with my take  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/42349244  . 

yet to read the rest  😛
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
finally edited my take on pg 2
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great takes everyone.guys you all have done a great job. naina nice to see you write theese  days. keep writing.

great poem tanu really touches my heart. aksh good song selection. 1st time I couldn't think of a song. 

Edited by MARYADAFAN - 12 years ago