wow.. mt everest from me after a while.. updated p1

@tanu - awesome awesome lines.. ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Edited by aksh4IF - 12 years ago
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: kavyasam

so long Imagine TV 🤢

Imagine - I won't bother saying farewell, the world will do that for me. Wait n watch!! 😡
aksh4IF thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ari--

🤣 Sphyme alert 🤣

okay continuation to the earlier line

le jayegee le jayegee Dilwali dulha le jayegee

Reh jayega reh jayega bozo karte apni clowngiri 🤣🤣

Sorry cudnt resist 🤣

na jaane tere brains ko kya, ho gaya.. abhi tha yahi.. haan abhi.. kho gaya.. ho gaya hai tu toh poppat chachu, laakh kar le tu, inkaar chachu, 🤣🤡
Nelz.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
great take tanu...loved each nd every wrd...
cherry227 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
am sooo happy arjun singhania is finally back in form! was so tired of seeing him helpless n behind bars... kmh2 is abt arjun n arohis love story but it rocks coz of their bindass and kickass attitude... neither of them are willing to take any bullshit lying down! it was a long time since arohi was fighting alone but now with arjun with her im expecting loads of fun romance and action... way to go guys... you both and the show rockkk 👍🏼

i actually feel sorry for ratan as there are lot of badduas going her n her shows way when the mistake lies with imagine tv... anyway nonsense swayamvars donot appeal to us and imagine will realise soon what fools they've been 😈 i guess then ratan will be axed to make way for kmh3 
kavyasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: cherry227

am sooo happy arjun singhania is finally back in form! was so tired of seeing him helpless n behind bars... kmh2 is abt arjun n arohis love story but it rocks coz of their bindass and kickass attitude... neither of them are willing to take any bullshit lying down! it was a long time since arohi was fighting alone but now with arjun with her im expecting loads of fun romance and action... way to go guys... you both and the show rockkk 👍🏼

i actually feel sorry for ratan as there are lot of badduas going her n her shows way when the mistake lies with imagine tv... anyway nonsense swayamvars donot appeal to us and imagine will realise soon what fools they've been 😈 i guess then ratan will be axed to make way for kmh3 

completely agree to you views abt show and epi  👏.  as for RKR getting axed for KMH3, I would love that but then again I dont want  KMH3 on   that  UNIMAGINATIVE channel .
aksh4IF thumbnail
agree wid u kavya.. i so don't want kmh3, especially if its gonna be on the Unimaginative Brainless TV Network  Edited by aksh4IF - 12 years ago
channi_star thumbnail

👏   aksh n ari for ur sphymes!!!  haha!!

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I loved today's episode from start to finish!! Romit, Sanchit, Simi, Shefali, Billu are the best support one could ever have! For them to be willing to risk everything to help Arohi in this task says a lot. Like always everyone had a specific role in helping Arjun escape, though it wasn't revealed what Simi's task would be

After watching how smug and arrogant Rajveer was towards Arjun, mocking Arjun and Arohi's love and wanting to shatter Arohi's dreams. I am glad Arjun didn't tell Rajveer anything and instead is supporting Arohi. I am all for what Arohi is doing now.

Whoever writes the dialogues for this show, kudos to them! I loved Rajveer and Arjun's scene talking about the bird and the eagle, Rajveer's overconfidence and Arjun awaiting to escape. I cannot wait to see tommorow's episode, I really hope nothing goes wrong and the plan is a success for Arohi and Arjun.

*Sighs* Why does this show have to end?? It is soo good and so much is left to be written :(