Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
what a rocking episode. For me it was karan's episode but kritika was also great. Hats off to karan for pulling off such amazing dialogues with the perfect expressions.β­οΈπŸ‘

Finally Arjun is back the way we wanted him. looks like we are going to get some romantic jungle scenes.Action & tashan packed episodes lined up.

As the episode starts I like how Arohi is asking her friends that this is her battle & they could leave her cos she does not want them to go against the law because of her. she does not want to be a selfish friend but the cupids gang were great they were not going to leave her alone now. This is true friendship.

next scene was the best  cos we got our Arjun back. Although I hate to say but thankyou  Rajveer if you hadn't shown your ullupanti we would not have got to see Arjun back in form. I loved how Arjun gave a slap on Rajveer's face for each over confidence he was splashing around. But the real fun will come in the next episode when Arjun escapes.Cant wait to see Rajveer's face.

CV's did a amazing job with karan's lines and karan pulled them off with extra magic.

Arjun 1st wanted to stop arohi from going on the wrong track but whatever he wants to do is for her.And now also he does not want her love for him to be made a joke of. Now both are showing Kitani Mohabbat Hai.

I don't want to talk much about Rajveer but 1 thing i must say is he gets some good lines but does not know how to deliver them.If the same lines were given to Arjun he would have done 100 times better job.When I read Nitin saying karan gets the best line's it makes me laugh cos lines only look good when they are pulled off well.which only karan can do.so Rajveer you need to work more on your lines & expressions.

Back to the epi. Arohi was great she was doing her homework really well just like Arjun was expecting her to. she divided the tasks out brilliantly. I liked the bikes billu selected. Good transport selection bikes will go through any route but cars need more space.Billu is showing what arjun has taught him.

Rajveer & Arvind talking at home was a stupid scene but relavant to pass the info to sanchit.so as long as Arjuhi benefit from theese stupidness i don't mind theese scenes.

But I didn't like Rajveer's attitude to think he is greater than God.that was way over the top but he will face the slap god will give him on behalf of Arjuhi cos the seeked their blessings.

The last tashan between Arjun & Rajveer was outstanding again.Arjun has a reply for everything Rajveer says.He thinks he is too smart opens his mouth only to be shutted up by Arjun.
can't wait for the next episode.

The two things that stood out in the epi the most was Arjun's dialogues,his tashan.And Rajveer's dumbness,his over smartness. 

Edited by MARYADAFAN - 12 years ago
AmnaIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Just wanted to write WHAT A BRILLIANT EPISODE πŸ‘β­οΈ

I think i enjoyed all these emotions today -Top Notch Performances -  Nail biting scenes - Bucket full of emotions - Rain of Expressions - Fantastic and unmatched Display of Friendship bond - AMAISING CLAP WORTHY DIALOGUES πŸ‘and not to forget 😍DROOLWORTHY HANDSOMNESS 😍 dhak dhak..

Arjun and Rajveer's Dialgues - Absolutely Fantastic...They were both brilliant, but karan's Expressions..πŸ˜† he's one of a kind...It was a pleasure to watch Arjun Singhania back in form today..It's amaising how the Power of love can change somebody's mind...Love his trust and faith in Arohi..(waise he always had that..)

Such an adernaline packed episode...I've been  thoroughly enjoying the thrill and the action/suspense these days..it's just amaising..

If KMH continued like this - I can bet anything, it can give all the other so called romantic shows a run for their Daily SOAP money and fame..πŸ˜‰

Edited by AmnaIsh - 12 years ago
adhasrujana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
excellent episode"jab pyaar had se zyada ho jaatha hai tab bhagaavat par uthar aatha hai" season 1 dialogue I think
Arjun 😍bas tumhe dekhne ka dil kar raha tha while watching the episode
πŸ€ͺAgar Arohi ne homework ki toh,voh zarur karegi use pata hoga ki sirf yahi se ... what do u think Arohi say if she hears this dialogue "mai tumhari tarah luchchi nahi hu jo homework nahi karungi"
I don't want kmh to end kaise kahein hame kitani mohabbat hai I love kmh
Edited by adhasrujana - 12 years ago
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
RES

As for editing

Maybe i will maybe i wont 🀣
channi_star thumbnail
lovely epi!!!! πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

ufff arjun broke his silence 2de!! finallly we gt our super cool arjun singhania bak! 😊

wah wah arjun neh kya punches diye hai rajvir chachu ko... their convo was the highlights of the episode!! aur rajvir chachu jawab mein 'WOW' ke alawa kuch bol hi nahi paye!!  πŸ˜†
well rajvir turnin more dumb day by day!! bhagwan ko bhi nahi manta  😲  too much!!
koi baat nahi arjuhi tumhara bhala karenge!!   😈
🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.  (shibz i churoufied these rofls frm ur post πŸ˜‰)

thank god! arjun agreed 2 espace frm these ullus jail...huh!!
arjun is soo confident arohi will free him!! 😊

arohi n her 'cupid brigade' (courtesy of ari  πŸ˜†)  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  πŸ€—

finally!!! v r gonna c sum action fun romance!!! yepppiiee!!!  

hmmm so the bike sequence kritz was talkin abt is gonna b cumin up..mayb 2mrw!!!
hayeee m already in dreamland imagining arjuhi on bike!!   😍

karan was awesome 2de!!!!   😍
kritz was lukin preety!!  😊

Edited by channi_star - 12 years ago
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Swamyaar or whatever, this show who will watch. NOBODY.
ONCE KMH2 GOES OFF AIR, WE ALSO SAY BYE BYE.
Edited by lara3110 - 12 years ago
kavyasam thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanu111a

kitani mohabat hai 

its not a show its our luv our part of life. we lived every moment of our life.it is very painful even to think abt its ending. when it will end it will take a lot of things frm us.i will miss it terribly. i m surprised on myself to luv it so much but it was worthy of my luv.it deserves much more than it got. i really hate imagine for doing so much injustice with it. i know nothing n none will b forever n i wan it to be nothing n none.it will b my most beautiful dream which i lived in reality. i will never b able to forget it. it will b alive in our hearts forever. all beautiful things cum to an end but now it is coming to end due to useless ppl of the channel n it is making me more mad. i really wish them to pay for it.
wan to share a poem with u. actually was going to write on karan but due to kmh tension could not concentrate n complete it fully so i m here with other poem.i wrote it just a few min. before so could not finished it properly. 
                       kuch is tarah tum hame yaad aaoge
               ek pal bhi hamse juda na ho paoge
               tera na hona bhi tere hone ki yaad dilayega
               dil ka ek kona hamesha soona reh jayega
               tanhai me ye aankhein bhi nam ho jayegi
               tu nahi bus teri parchaiyan sang reh jayegi
               ye zindagi tere bin kabhi rukegi to nahi
               par tere bin koi khushi vo hasi kabhi hame degi nahi
               chalte chalte raahon me jab rukege kadam
               tere sath na hone ka hoga hame gham
              har vo lamha  yaad aayega hame us pal
              mohabat hamse teri kabhi na hogi kam... 

Superb  Tanu πŸ‘πŸ‘.   agree with every word and every line .  you made be teary eyed. 😭 
kavyasam thumbnail
Originally posted by: lara3110

Swamyaar or whatever, this show who will watch. NOBODY.

ONCE KMH2 GOES OFF AIR, WE ALSO SAY BYE BYE.

so long Imagine TV 🀒
channi_star thumbnail
@tanu: awesome poem!!  very touchy!!!  imagine will pay for this..they hv badly hurt kmh fans' feelings!!!   hate them  😭
kavyasam thumbnail
couldnot  stop laughing,  had to stop the vid and come here.  I had ffed this scene in the mrng,  now was watching, chachu  saying 'maine sabse honhaar officers ko select kiya hai '  🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣  kitne honhaar the,  when arjun asked where they are , they foolishly gave away exact location where the van was πŸ€ͺ🀣🀣