Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge#122(11/5-Epi-142)

tanu111a thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
  we are here to discuss about the show
       Kitani Mohabbat Hai

Start sharing the analysis and constructive critics and comments;however, not to forgetfew rules to keep the discussion flow nice..(kindly follow the rules)

1. No actor bashing & No derogatory terms to be used.
2. Keep the discussion off of issues not concerned with this show.
3. Feedbacks appreciated not sarcasm or digs at the actors and the show.
4. Do NOT quote more than 3 times.
5First 2 pages of the lounge can be reserved only for takes, NO conversations.

"Format, name and rules exclusively for Mohabbat lounge"

*Permission given by the KMH2 Dev team*

Mohabbat lounge now has a FB page, so join in & spread the word
Give your feedback & make your requests at
Kitani Mohabbat Hai official Page

For the hard work the actors do to entertain us, watching whom on TV is a pleasure to usLets bring them to the top in IF rankings by joining & getting more ppl to join their fan clubs & writing in their fan clubs twice(max allowed) every day.. links below..and also please comment on the KMH2 articles which have KK and KK2 tagged...you can comment 4 times a day...every 30mins.
Karan Kundra (Arjun)https://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2998/karan-kundra/

To bring Kitani Mohabbat Hai to the top in IF rankings, rate the Chaska meter everyday without fail here: https://india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=580
And contribute a little time to this forum & help make it active; Comment on the articles, Photos & Videos(in the main gallery) as many times as possible. Also rate the same. Lets show hume kitani mohabbat hai se kitani mohabbat hai.

People who live in India please try to watch Kitni Mohabbat hai on 8pm Slot if it is easy for you rather than watching it later on internet or on repeat telecast as watching it on 8pm adds in the weekly TVR. We don't want Kitani to end sooner just because of this reason😳
***** IMPORTANT *****
As we all know that the TB article states Imagine Channel is considering to axe the most popular show on their channel just to make way for swayamwar, It is time to show our protest.

Sign the petition more the better

Join this group on FB.  Lets Save  KMH

Mail / Spam kmh2 and imgine tv fb pages
guys send your views & take out your frustration here at the address below which ever way you want.
Imagine
P.O. Box No. 12001
Adarsh Nagar Post Office
Andheri West
Mumbai 400 053.
E-Mail us at: [email protected]
Telephone: +91-22-67733999
contact balaji below.

C-13, Balaji House,
Dalia Industrial Estate,
Opposite Laxmi Industrial Estate, New Link Road,
Andheri (West) , Mumbai - 400 053Tel: 91-22-4069-8000

Fax: 91-22-4069-8181

E-mail: 
[email protected]

Link to Previous thread :

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanu111a thumbnail
SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR MLians ;)
Some special warm hugsπŸ€— to -sanju- for giving us a reason to smile, laugh & danceπŸ˜† in between all the tensions, you made our days soo much easy. We owe this happiness to youπŸ€— & for getting us this sweet autograph
Thank you sooo much for doin this for all we will cherish this all our lives <3*Credits* -Sanju-<< we love you

SONG OF THE DAY
So this post is going to be for Songs suggested based on what happened in today's episode or we will post a romantic song for Arjuhi
tanu111a thumbnail
    kitani mohabat hai 
its not a show its our luv our part of life. we lived every moment of our life.it is very painful even to think abt its ending. when it will end it will take a lot of things frm us.i will miss it terribly. i m surprised on myself to luv it so much but it was worthy of my luv.it deserves much more than it got. i really hate imagine for doing so much injustice with it. i know nothing n none will b forever n i wan it to be nothing n none.it will b my most beautiful dream which i lived in reality. i will never b able to forget it. it will b alive in our hearts forever. all beautiful things cum to an end but now it is coming to end due to useless ppl of the channel n it is making me more mad. i really wish them to pay for it.
wan to share a poem with u. actually was going to write on karan but due to kmh tension could not concentrate n complete it fully so i m here with other poem.i wrote it just a few min. before so could not finished it properly. 
                       kuch is tarah tum hame yaad aaoge
               ek pal bhi hamse juda na ho paoge
               tera na hona bhi tere hone ki yaad dilayega
               dil ka ek kona hamesha soona reh jayega
               tanhai me ye aankhein bhi nam ho jayegi
               tu nahi bus teri parchaiyan sang reh jayegi
               ye zindagi tere bin kabhi rukegi to nahi
               par tere bin koi khushi vo hasi kabhi hame degi nahi
               chalte chalte raahon me jab rukege kadam
               tere sath na hone ka hoga hame gham
              har vo lamha  yaad aayega hame us pal
              mohabat hamse teri kabhi na hogi kam... 

Edited by tanu111a - 12 years ago
kavyasam thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  to the dailouge writers and CVs for this episode.   Ek se badkar Ek lines the Arjun Singhania ke.  and Karan is so good at this kind of acting,  he was outstanding. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Arohi had very good lines, sply regarding bhagwan and the confidence faith gives hence leading to victory was amazing.  Kritika was very good πŸ‘πŸ‘. 

When  they showed the dream where arohi gets shot  I thought  why are they wasting time now with dreams  when there is so much to show yet.  boy was I wrong,  because of that dream he thought of talking to chachu so that arohi doesnot get into any trouble,  but that convo changed his mind completely and jo sapna seeshe ka tha woh patthar ka ho gaya ,  kabhi nai tutega  πŸ‘

As Chachu starts with his overconfident speech , arjun is still not annoyed but once chachu takes Arohi's name he becomes alert and when chachu continues to insult arohi,  arjun's intention changes. πŸ‘ and the dialouges were amazing,  What a twist, didnot expect that at all.  CVs  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ.  This particular moment  was another glimpse of 'Kitni Mohabbat Hai' ❀️.  He cannot let her fail,  he will take risk and go according to her wish , so that she wins πŸ‘β­οΈ.  Can it get any better ?.  The way Karan changed his slight smile expression to a serious one the second rajveer leaves was amazing and the tone changes from sarcasm to pure love πŸ‘πŸ‘ One of a kind actor.
Simply loved it. Such and amazing show, shame the channel has no idea what its gonna miss. πŸ˜­.   and we viewers are left πŸ₯Ί.   

Chachu appointing Honhaar officers for the mission ?  Kitne honhaar the ye bhi aur woh officers bhi pata chal gaya,  he is so negligent that he gives away pw to arvind  ,  kya combination hai  noone can guess right? 953 all odd nos. wow πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ. It was mockery of police πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.   and the honhaar officers they gave away the exact location as to where the van is as soon as arjun asked 😳. 

Arohi πŸ‘πŸ‘ intent and determined to get arjun out of there,  only person with brains in ullu family right now.  πŸ‘πŸΌ.   Even though arjun told her not to do anything like that she didnot budge and arjun also knows that she will do something.  πŸ‘.   Soulmates they are 😳.   She is doing good homework , assigning roles,  work and planning everything ahead πŸ‘.  Kritika was  brilliant πŸ‘πŸΌ. 
Karan Arora, Sana, Parul Chauhan, Roopesh and Sanchit good work πŸ‘.    Sanchit's job was tough, he had to get the plans from ullus,  but  chachu made that job very easy by openly dictating the amazing three number pw πŸ€ͺ to arvind , who was proud to hear the super combination numbers ,   that too with window open.  good for us πŸ˜†.   

Another great scene with superb dialouges.  Parinda kate par ke sath ud nai sakta , lekin baaz jo hai use par nahi chahiye woh to apne hosle ke sahare pinjre ke sath hi ud jata hai , πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ, kya baat hai.  Aur  theek subah hone se pehle andhera bahut gehra hota hai, matlab ek pal mein andhere se roshni mein chale jaa sakte .  Arjun's monolouge abt arohi -  Nasik ke raaste mein yahi ek jagah hai jaha par escape hone ka chance hai,  agar arohi ne apna homework kiya ho , jo usne zaroor kiya hoga, to any moment dhamaka ho sakta hai ,  loved it. ❀️. 

great episode,  super duper loved the direction, dialouges, twist, acting , bg all of it.  πŸ‘

Edited by kavyasam - 12 years ago
shibz thumbnail
🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.

awesome awesome episode!! Arjun ne chachu ka popat banadiya!!

🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.

Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
res
yet to watch...but read Aksh's update...waiting 2 watch⭐️...make the most of dese remaining 12 epi sodes left...oh gosh..as dese days go by n get shorter...it hurts even more...😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

we have hardly heard the KMH2 title track being played in the show..it is very disappointingπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ...upar se they didn't even care to give us a video..again broken promises...😑😭...don't they realise how much it hurts...πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜’...if they don't play the full song on within thses 13 epi's...den they have also had it...πŸ˜’...miss the sufi version too......I wish KMH2 title track was played more...i agre KMH1 title tracks have diff versions...but that doesn't mean the BG wale only use those..they can make new versions of KMH2 title track...or just play the title track as a whole..!! we don't even have a video for it which means it's not as popular than the KMH1 trackDisapprove

There is soo much i wanted to see in KMH2...arjuhi's blissful married life..together alone..in arjun's cottage...arjun getting a gud career...arohi getting pregant...sum dramaπŸ˜‰...family fued getting revealed n solved properly...arjun's mum's raaz..!! amrit-RPS raaz...Arjun-RPS bonding..!! n where the hell has Kumud, DJ, Teeji, Makrand, Jignesh and Raj gone...they have 2 show them...who was Raj's real mother??..n who shot KSA n why!!...So much they have 2 show us in 12 epi's..n so much i wanted 2 c after that...I still can't believe the fact they wud have the guts to end the most popular show on their channel...!! their channel will go bankrupt if KMH2 ends cuz they will have nothing 2 show!!...i still am hoping for  the most - KMH2 shifting to a new channel...i wnt give up😳...but luks like my hopes will b shattered like always...😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­
Ratan will get many curses as well as Imagine...the only channel which has broken our hearts 2 times...!!😑😭πŸ₯Ί 
Imagine TV...you guys will pay for this...big time!! this is the second time you guys broke the hearts of KMH fans...the second tym where we have lost respect for ur channel...now watch how we curse you everyday of our lives...you guys will never live in peace n never b a successful channel...cuz what u did wid KMH...it's worse than anything.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arjun...β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ€—πŸ₯³πŸ˜
Arohi...β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—β€οΈ
Rajveer aka clown aka Popat...🀑 πŸ€‘ πŸ€‘...🀣🀣🀣...😳πŸ₯±πŸ˜‘🀒
Arjuhi supporters...πŸ€—β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ˜³
Arwind...😳

Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 12 years ago
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
arjun arohi
cupids πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
chachu πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ πŸ€‘

song suggestion: 
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2CQEvTZCrg[/YOUTUBE]

arohi asking cupids to stay out of this.. me like me like..😊
cupids saying shut up n tell us the plan.. me love me love..πŸ€—

"yeh ladai pyar aur nafrat ki hai! aur hum log isse cricket match samajh kar side me khade ho ke nahi dekh sakte"⭐️

when arohi ahluwalia with her police knowledge takes the training given by arjun singhania and uses her practical knowledge of having lived at singhania mansion, throws in arohi the wifey-wala tadka.. we get a super duper dhamaka wala rescue mission 

super loved arohi's plans n how she anticipated how her arrogant chachu wud underestimate everybody else, especially her.

rajvir rajvir rajvir!! he amazes me.. itna arrogance, overconfidence for what? he thinks hez above god, n that he can sentence arohi and arjun for daring to love? how dare he say that arjun shud die and arohi shud cry for the rest of her life over arjun. who is he to keep them apart and why? he has no valid reason to be so evil, jerky n absolutely ruthless. the amount of loathing i have for this character tonight.. i have a desperate urge to break some bones. n they r not gonna be mine. πŸ˜ˆ

i always love the tashan scenes in this show. loved Arjun's expressions when he silently listened to chachu's extended overacted exaggerated speech. starting with thinking 'hez just taunting' n then straightening up when rajvir starts to talk abt arohi n how she shud be punished, the anger on his face was palpable, wonder why rajvir was still talking n then blowing out to end his realization streak n composing himself to answer back. β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

"but u know what, tumhara ye shattered wala speech kuch zyada hi lamba ho gaya, usme jo sapna tha na, woh sheeshe se patthar ka hogaya!!" β€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ u made us proud arjun .. rajvir has no idea how much his gloating has harmed him. if he had just kept his mouth shut, arjun wud have told him about arohi's plans.. instead he did us a favor by gloating so much n for so long that arjun changed his mind... chachu i thank you!!πŸ˜†

arjun's pronounced change of expressions when rajvir leaves.. kudos to Karan for rocking this scene. loving the 'kitani mohabbat hai' emphasized today!! arjun wanted to keep to the truth no matter what. But not at the cost of arohi's respect, faith and love. He will himself break law but won't let anyone laugh at her and their love. πŸ˜β­οΈ

"Information is power and humare paas saari power hai kyunki humare paas saari info hai" ofcoure rajvir, but that power is yours only as long as you keep it to yourself not distribute it like mandir ka prashad!! so say bye bye to ur powers!! πŸ˜‰

arohi taking up the mantle.. distributing work n planning the big escape.. wid cupids helping out.. now this is what i call a proper plan n execution. well done CVs.πŸ‘ i so loved Kritz here. n her bossing over billu, romit, shefu, sanchit n simi was cute.

loved our iq-35 couple. now this is what u call info n power.. google everything n figure it out.. πŸ‘ rajvir's must be iq 0 then.. πŸ˜›

billu's choice of transport.. like like.. kya sexy bikes hai!!😍 first when i saw bikes n villager outfits, i cudnt stop laughing at the image of romit n billu in dhotis on bikes!! but thnk god aisa hua nahi.. nahi toh meri take likhne ki haalat nahi hoti!!🀣

i loved all the preparations that rajvir did to keep arjun in jail
- hez got his focus on the wrong group. Singhanias. he thinks Rudr will send some hardcore criminal to break arjun out of jail. bacchu, Arohi Arjun Singhania is equal to 100 of those... haha..
- he kept a combination lock whose password he shared loudly in an open room with open windows. n btw 3 digit codes r way too easy to brk!! haha.. even my IF password is 15 char long wid atleast 2 caps, 2numerics n 1 special character!!
- he let arjun sit at the end of the row, closest to the door. so that arohi can come by n udofy with this baaz in his cage!!
- his officers instead of telling arjun to keep quite told him their exact location πŸ‘
- n best of all, continous arrogance thereby ignoring any possible clues to a rescue mission. he royally missed sanchit - the mole in his fort!! 

arvind telling rajvir that they don't have to be fearful in their own house.. does he even remember he has a son and that he is supporting arohi?😲

loved the contrasting sequence with rajvir trusting his own talents n weapons rather than god and arohi with her cupid gang praying to god... she proves to be a gud leader, arohi - motivating herself and her team in every way possible. β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

n the end wid yet another rajvir arjun tashan scene.. 

R: Tumhe dekh ke mujhe uss parinde ki yaad aati hai jo aasman dekh toh sakta hai par udd nahi sakta, kyunki uske par kate hue hai!!
A: parindon ko cage me band kiya jaa sakta hai, baaz nahi, baaz jo hote hai na, woh apni cage ke saath udd jate hai.
R: Ye pinjra thoda sa bhari hai. khaas kar uss baaz ke liye jis ke par kate hue hai
A: Chachu, ye baaz jo hai na, ye apne paron se nahi, hauslon se udta hai, aur mere hauslon ki udaan kitni unchi hogi, thode der me pata chal jaayega!!

A: "raat humesha andheri nahi hoti. haan, ye raath bhi andheri hai. par u know what! andhera sab se gehra hota hai? subah hone ke theek pehle"

A: "agar arohi ne apna homework kiya hai, jo usne zarur kiya hoga, toh ye van ab kisi bhi vaqt rukegi"

dialogue writers, aap ki jai ho!! aap ki jitni tareef karo kam hai!! today's epi rocked wid the lines n the team did a superb job carrying them off in style.πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ

On the whole, today's epi was a masterblaster that will be in one of my fav scenes of the season. Can't wait to see all this action tomorrow. πŸ˜
Edited by aksh4IF - 12 years ago
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
🀣..wat a transformation from chachu -------------->> mamu
🀣..πŸ˜†..i suprloved todays episode!..proud of arjun muahh my rockstar!..aka ganstar!..πŸ€—
arjun singhania back in action!..missed him so much!...ahhh i have never seen such team work in any show!..its Kitani mohabbat hai !..❀️

res..
tanu111a thumbnail
res for take super luved arjun today. cahchu ke kimati 5 min made me to laugh terribly. arjun is rockstar. karan expression was out of world. speechless abt today epi.
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Res!!

--------------------------------------------
EDITED:
loved todays epi...
The dialogue writers rocked once again... πŸ‘ ⭐️
also karans acting was fabbb!!!πŸ‘ ⭐️

so the epi strted arohi saying to the cupids that she cannot let them put their lives in danger!! Bt still the cupids insited on staying wid arohi no matter what!! ⭐️
truly loved the scene...reminded me of harry potter!! Aww... πŸ€—sss to cupids for not leaving arohi!!

Next scene!! For that i have to say only one word!! Mindblowing!!!!!! Loved the tashan b/w arjun and rajveer!! Mindblowinglyawesome dialogue here!! Lol one thing that made me 🀣 was ki rajveer ne to apne hi pair pe kulhadi maari!! Arre dumbo arjun ne tjhe 'facilties' provide krne ke liye nhi bulaya tha...he was trying to help u!! Bt ya tum to ullu ho na itni simple si baat kaise samjhoge!!πŸ˜† one moer thing chalo bozo ke wajah se hi sahi arjun lo ye realise to hua ki hez doing wrong nd he shud support arohi!!

Next...bozo tlking to halwaldars..oops 'officers'🀣🀣... Bozo ne to officers kaha tha nd yaha to puri ki puri halwadars ki fauj khadi thi!! 🀣🀣🀣 boz ka to IQ seriously romit nd shefu se kam hai...usse to hawaldars nd officers ke beech mein diff hi nhi pata!!!
Anyways..cuming bck to the point... Waise whts the pont..except for bozo blabbering his 'fool-proof' plan to the poor hawaldars!! One thing i can assure...bechare hawaldars bhi itne bore ho rhe the...unke facial exp se to aisa lag rha tha ki un logo ko wahan se bhaagn ka mann kr rha tha..bt they were standing only coz they were fearing bozo!!.🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣.

Next scene arohi instructing the cupids to wrk!! Luvely scene whr arohi tell them to do the wrk nd they all readily agree w/o any 'ifs' or 'buts'!! ⭐️ πŸ€—

next bozo nd his bro... Firstl i wud say ki ulluwaliyas ka ghar kabse change ho gya??πŸ˜²πŸ˜• as far as i rember this was onu's home in tere liye nd ulus ka to diff ghar tha na?? Phir kaise change ho gya???πŸ˜•
anyways bozo nd arvind tlking abt the plan...!! Omg yar ye kitne bade bewakoof hai.. Itna top-secret plan aiwi sab ke saamne bol rhe hai taki koi bhi aake unki baat sun le!! Hun...ullus kahin ke...ullupanti hi to dikhayenge na!!πŸ˜† nd see sanchit ne sab sun liya na!! Ab dekhna bete ye tumlogo ka plan 'fulproof' hota hai ya 'fool proof'!!πŸ˜†

next.. Morning scene... Bozo nt willing to pray!! Too much of overconfidence!!🀒 itna bhi gurur mat kr ki jab sachai saamne aaye to khud ko bhi shaqal dikahne ke laayak na rho!!🀒
and wahan dekho arohi... Shez nt only praying herself bt shez also making all the cupids do the same!!πŸ€— ⭐️
kuch seekho bozo apni bhatiji se!!

Last nd amazing scene of the epi... Rajveer nd arjun tashan!! Omg what a fab scene...!!! Awesomslty awesome scene!! The dialogues were perfect here...!! The tashan...the exp...the voice modulation...the body language was superb!! Esp arjun giving back answers to bozo was amazing!!πŸ‘ ⭐️ sry...i cant describe it more else main pta nhi kya-kya likh dalungi...!! In short i wud sum up that this scene was the perfect tashan scene b/w arjun nd rajveer!!nd no one better than these two actors cud have given justice to this scene!!πŸ‘ ⭐️

all in all a gud epi!! Loved it to the core esp arjun-rajveer scenes..!! The dialogue writers once again were fabbb!!πŸ‘ ⭐️ nd karan wid his bad boy image was extraaa fabbb!!πŸ‘ β­οΈπŸ€—Edited by arjuhi4eva - 12 years ago