Sasural Genda Phool

Where will Suhana go now??

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
I dont understand now from here...where will Suhana go???😭

Her dad and Sanju went for Europe...she cant get back to her house...like Alok says in the precap that unka kehna hai ki Suhana ko kuch dinon ke liye mayke chod do😭 

Now what's next...??

I just cant stand Suhana's pain😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I was thinking about the samethough i know where she will goπŸ˜†.but as a SGP viewer..I am very sad..but I dont think its the right way..Yes its very good that you should not force Ishaan now..but with Suhana staying far away from him..wont that make things worse?I mean..how will he ever recognize SUhana then?
*Resham* thumbnail
Wht happened in OBS shounu from here...what happened with Suhana...I just cant see the pain for her
@resham di-SPOILER AHEAD..(highlight to read)...I dont know much.coz I saw just two or three initial epis but...Suhana stays back in the house as a guest in a seperate room instead of staying with Ishaan
raginipooja thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yaar shounak is it true that during this track sonali would make a comeback and ishaan wanting to marry sonali..as per OBS someone on fb told me yaa...it is not true naa...hoping ki cv's apna dimaag lagake iss track mein changes karke usse dekhne layak track banaye...hoping suhana ko zyaada rona na paade...abhi se hi uski halath bhohat karab hein...😭
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think so far they have stuck to what was in OBS , they just glamourised it, introduced more new angles but basically followed everything else minus the BT track. What ever you mentioned about Sonali is right though, I am toh happy that she will be back as the darn TRP would go rocket high.
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice Spoiler Alert Shounak...  πŸ˜‰

Whole Kashyap  clan has lost their minds ...So what Ishaan doesn't remember her. What if he never does ( HE will remember her) But this EElaj is so wrong... U r asking a wife to leave her husband and go to her Myka cauz he doesn't remember her. πŸ€’  As if any wife on the planet ... If the case was reversed how will ishaan feel if suhaana doesn't remember him. 

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
But Alok said Doc asked her to go...they din ask her to go na...πŸ˜†
*Resham* thumbnail
They better dont ask her to go...πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: *Resham*

They better dont ask her to go...πŸ˜†

ok tell me...did u think Kashyaps will ask Suhana to go...??before u knew the spoiler ofcourse..πŸ˜†