Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

How was today's episode? 11/5/11 (Page 3)

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhi786

Today episode was good with everyone acted senesible.. Ragini was Superb with her expression and Jay was good as old Ishaan... Over all episode is good with dada-dadi nok-jhok..Kk calling suhana and suhana controling her tears is amazing...

I couldn't understand how can doctor telling send suhana is maayka is this a solution ???  Ishaan is an IT employee in office can't he see the calender? Year and date ?? Which is very common in offices.. Will he forget his new collegues new work ... all also..

... CVS can take Anmesia track in 2 ways..

After sometime Ishaan feels some gap is there, he missed something and get to know about his marriage and all this happened and Sushaan lovestory starts in new way, hesitent Ishaan and suhana as a wife helping him...

OR

CVS may tell Suhana as disha friend and Ishaan falling in love with a girl, while suhana  impressing Ishaan.. Kashayps have all love marriage, and now Ishaan  again slowly falling in love with suhana...

No Sona track now in Sushaan life again.. Please CVS ...

Whatever route they choose...i just want ishaan to fall in love with suhana all over again inspite of thinking her to be someone else's wifeDay Dreaming

radpat25 Senior Member
radpat25
radpat25

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhi786

Today episode was good with everyone acted senesible.. Ragini was Superb with her expression and Jay was good as old Ishaan... Over all episode is good with dada-dadi nok-jhok..Kk calling suhana and suhana controling her tears is amazing...

I couldn't understand how can doctor telling send suhana is maayka is this a solution ???  Ishaan is an IT employee in office can't he see the calender? Year and date ?? Which is very common in offices.. Will he forget his new collegues new work ... all also..

... CVS can take Anmesia track in 2 ways..

After sometime Ishaan feels some gap is there, he missed something and get to know about his marriage and all this happened and Sushaan lovestory starts in new way, hesitent Ishaan and suhana as a wife helping him...

OR

CVS may tell Suhana as disha friend and Ishaan falling in love with a girl, while suhana  impressing Ishaan.. Kashayps have all love marriage, and now Ishaan  again slowly falling in love with suhana...

No Sona track now in Sushaan life again.. Please CVS ...
@bold...hey i liked this treatment to the track...it looks more natural and realistic...how i wish they would show it like this...with whole family trying to help him regain his memory...with he knowing everything...that he is married and all...but i dont think they will go with this logical way...afterall it a hindi daily soap...so they will stick to the filmy option no 2 that you gave Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25 Senior Member
radpat25
radpat25

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=venture]I am not a psychiatrist or neurologist but I work very closely with them as I manage a Pagal Khanna in desi term!!! I have people who suffers from all sorts of mental illnesses some very serious and some to do with malfunction in brain, but one thing for sure each one of them are told about there condition good or bad.
What else they are going to hide from him?? What happened in his office, he would be told what he did and what he needs to do as motor skills remains unaffected.they will tell him about Raunak , and everything else happened during the last year, he would know that this is not 2010 its 2011 so what benefit he would have by hiding his martial status, that I find strange, the answer to all if this is simple, it's a Hindi serial anything and everything is possible.[/QUOTE]

@bold...this looks even more silly...they will tell him everything else except that he is married,but why?? ...how ridiculous...all this just to create a dramatic situation...if they will continue with this ishaan' ignorance about his marriage till he regains memory...then god help this track...but ya you are right...SGP is like any other show now Confused...so keep all the brains,logic aside...just watch...but i wonder till when?? Specially when something sooo silly coming up...

Edited by radpat25 - 11 May 2011 at 11:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25 Senior Member
radpat25
radpat25

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged

@shounak...nice post...agree with all the points...i just hope they change the treatment of the track and not show it like OBS...come up with something realistic...Ouch

Edited by radpat25 - 11 May 2011 at 11:33pm
radpat25 Senior Member
radpat25
radpat25

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Sorry...edited
tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Todays episode was like an oasis in the middle of the Sahara desert. Are they the same CV's who gave us the prior episodes? May be they are having mood swings... When in bad mood they give us Monday and Tuesday when in good mood they bounce back with Wednesday. They are giving just enough thrust to keep the show afloat.

Its cuz of episodes like Wednesday's I still have that tiny hope that chalo once in a blue moon they will come up with something refreshing. Its like refueling just when the car is about to stop. And then survive the drag till the car is refueled again.

Jo bhi ho anything remotely good will be welcomed with open arms always by the SGPians.

Edited by tejeshec - 12 May 2011 at 12:11am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

befair111192iViews*Resham*

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tejeshec

Todays episode was like an oasis in the middle of the Sahara desert. Are they the same CV's who gave us the prior episodes? May be they are having mood swings... When in bad mood they give us Monday and Tuesday when in good mood they bounce back with Wednesday. They are giving just enough thrust to keep the show afloat.

BTW Tuesday's Epi was Good acc to me Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

raginipoojaShadowImbue111192

Abirami24 Goldie
Abirami24
Abirami24

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
wat a episode yaar!Ragini's expression was mindblowing...

Go to top