Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

How was today's episode? 11/5/11 (Page 2)

Diivi Senior Member
Diivi
Diivi

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
i liked d epiThumbs Up..it ws very sensible n gudSmile...
Ragini is doin FFAABB job nowadaysEmbarrassedDay Dreamingjay is also doin nice...n it ws nice of suhana, not to tell KK abt ishaanApprove..
bt 'yeh ladki kaun hai?' jst broke ma heart.CryBroken HeartCry...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abhi786YusBeeShwets1502

ShadowImbue IF-Rockerz
ShadowImbue
ShadowImbue

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

todays episode was good one thankfully they became serious and pay head to what Ishaan was saying (Jay acted so well he truely seems like Amensia  patientTongue) as far as I know about Amensia here the patient's family is advised don't try to make the patient recollect anything forcefully as it can aggrevate the mental condition of the patient so what they showed in the promo was justified here but I don't think that they would let Suhana go anywhere khair Suhaana's reaction was the highlight of today's episode(Ragini did fantastic job she was too goodClap) RB and panna's investigation,KK sensing his daughter being in trouble,BM handling the situation regarding Rano at home,dada dadi's nok jhok to disha consoling Suhaana everything was excellently portrayed Starthat's how our SGP is the only thing I dislike was Suhaana saying Suhaana Bajpai after sooo long it seemed awkwark it could be the reaction of pissed off Suhaana as his beloved husband was not recognizing her Disapprove

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25Diivibefairabhi786YusBeeShwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
No doubt today,s hero was Jay, he was really good, see he is always better in serious scenes then comedy. Ragini , no need to say she is the best, the whole team today worked as a team and it shows, despite few bloppers here and there it was a good episode, i agree in initial stage Isshaan should be given time, as he would be shocked himself as once he would know that a year has been passed and he does not remember anything which happened during that year, in reality dr, do tell the patient but keeps him under observation dont discharge him immediately , as he needs to come to terms with this time elapse. Since its a serial I dont know how they would do it, so lets not go in there  to save there grace and ours as well, if they promise and work towards this track the same they have progressed in today and yesterdays episode and not have any force Ilaish,s chichorpanti then this would be very interesting, as the actors are doing great great job and so far we have seen how much Suhana has changed and now we would see how much SUHANA HAS CHANGED ISHAAN as seeing the OLD Ishaan we would see that Suahan gave him the confidence which he lacked before, so may be just may be now Suhana would get some credit from Ishaan,s fan !!!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25Diivibefair111192abhi786YusBeeiViewsGurpreetDShwets1502

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

so far we have seen how much Suhana has changed and now we would see how much SUHANA HAS CHANGED ISHAAN as seeing the OLD Ishaan we would see that Suahan gave him the confidence which he lacked before, so may be just may be now Suhana would get some credit from Ishaan,s fan !!!!
                         I agree with U di... Clap  PLus Plz tell us abt the Ishaan Fans who doesn't appreciate our Suhaana Wink LOL  ( * Pss * I Know ur Ishara LOL)  Yes Jay was good enough. Yesterday and today . It's Comedy ... Anyway everyone was great  , even Ilesh... May b cause there wasn't enough time given to them for chichora Comedy ...

radpat25Diivi111192abhi786YusBeeShwets1502

aparakshitij IF-Dazzler
aparakshitij
aparakshitij

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
It was a good episode,but m feeling really bad for Suhana.UnhappyLike I expected,Ishan k accident k theek pehle he was remembering da til wala incident n dat girl toh ab use wahan tak hi yaad hai.But Jay is doing a fine job,so is Ragini.ClapI liked da fact dat RB supported Panna & went wid her 2 da studio.I also liked Panna sharing her anxiety wid her in-laws.Unhe bhi pata hona chahiye ki unka beta musibat me hai.Precap is really bad..OuchNow KK & Sanjana hav also left & doc is telling her 2 go 2 her mayka.But leaving Ishan woh kahin bhi kaise ja sakti hai?Unhappy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25befair111192abhi786YusBee

Maneetkraze Senior Member
Maneetkraze
Maneetkraze

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
I loved today's episode. I thought that the CVs would carry on the usual storyline but I think today's was really different from other serials. They gave a legitimate explanation and carried on the story from when the show initially started. I am really looking forward to the show now:)

radpat25Diivibefair111192abhi786YusBee

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Well analyzed Sb. sorry i m always late in commenting since i see epi in morning! I agree with most of your points! you analysed them well! 
Suhana was jus fab as usual! Ragini is indeed an expression queen! Clap and jay was surprise package for me! he acted vry well Smile
doctors are shown as Wacko again! so many things have happened in a year so why only marital status will affect him? and if suhana is send back to maayka, then how on earth do they think ishaan's memory will be retained?! Confused
Panna's track is going somwhere, thank god she took some action in today's epi finally, otherwise her scenes were becoming very monotonous! 
Dada-dadiji and alok-suhana scenes were very light hearted so relieved the amnesia tension for a while! so loved them Wink LOL

Edited by --Keenu.Gill--- - 12 May 2011 at 10:44am

radpat25befair111192abhi786YusBee

abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Today episode was good with everyone acted senesible.. Ragini was Superb with her expression and Jay was good as old Ishaan... Over all episode is good with dada-dadi nok-jhok..Kk calling suhana and suhana controling her tears is amazing...

I couldn't understand how can doctor telling send suhana is maayka is this a solution ???  Ishaan is an IT employee in office can't he see the calender? Year and date ?? Which is very common in offices.. Will he forget his new collegues new work ... all also..

... CVS can take Anmesia track in 2 ways..

After sometime Ishaan feels some gap is there, he missed something and get to know about his marriage and all this happened and Sushaan lovestory starts in new way, hesitent Ishaan and suhana as a wife helping him...

OR

CVS may tell Suhana as disha friend and Ishaan falling in love with a girl, while suhana  impressing Ishaan.. Kashayps have all love marriage, and now Ishaan  again slowly falling in love with suhana...

No Sona track now in Sushaan life again.. Please CVS ...

radpat25befair111192YusBeeMonu-SunNaa

Go to top