How was today's episode? 11/5/11 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Todays episode was like an oasis in the middle of the Sahara desert. Are they the same CV's who gave us the prior episodes? May be they are having mood swings... When in bad mood they give us Monday and Tuesday when in good mood they bounce back with Wednesday. They are giving just enough thrust to keep the show afloat.

Its cuz of episodes like Wednesday's I still have that tiny hope that chalo once in a blue moon they will come up with something refreshing. Its like refueling just when the car is about to stop. And then survive the drag till the car is refueled again.

Jo bhi ho anything remotely good will be welcomed with open arms always by the SGPians.
Edited by tejeshec - 12 years ago
Originally posted by tejeshec

Todays episode was like an oasis in the middle of the Sahara desert. Are they the same CV's who gave us the prior episodes? May be they are having mood swings... When in bad mood they give us Monday and Tuesday when in good mood they bounce back with Wednesday. They are giving just enough thrust to keep the show afloat.

BTW Tuesday's Epi was Good acc to me ðŸ˜‰
wat a episode yaar!Ragini's expression was mindblowing...
In yesterday's episode, Ishan said to his brothers something along the lines of, 'woh ladki bohat ajeeb hai, tell papa not to get me married to her, no vivaah talks'. Who was ishan referring to, suhana or the til wali lady?
Originally posted by -Yas-

In yesterday's episode, Ishan said to his brothers something along the lines of, 'woh ladki bohat ajeeb hai, tell papa not to get me married to her, no vivaah talks'. Who was ishan referring to, suhana or the til wali lady?

til waali lady
Originally posted by iruaG

• what's with too much sadness in the Kashyap household these days---Raunak goes missing, Suhana survives a cancer scare, Ishaan gets partial amnesia, and now Rano's mother falls ill. I'm not liking all this. SGP was a fun, light-hearted show. Where's all the positivity gone?

I agree with you that there is too much of sadness nowadays at Kashyaps. But i think It was not happiness that made SGP fun, light hearted. The kashyap's smile, love and unity made SGP lighthearted and fun...
  • Badima's story was a great tragedy,  but her love and honesty gave birth to such a lovely parivaar
  • Dada-Dadi's eldest son was like a black spot in their life, but they supported their daughter-in-law and adopted her as their child
  • kashyap family was gifted with a atom-bomb like suhana as daughter-in-law, but they managed her
  • Ishaan a soft person was given with a rough wife. Fate left him to manage her, but he excelled in his task with his love ( credit goes to our Suhana too, for her innocence😊)
  • Radha's story was a terrible one but she was able to smile, live and survive with Kashyap's love and support.. Not only that she was able to accept Deepak and made him smile. If Radha was somewhere else she would have committed suicide along with deepak or would have abandoned Deepak  
  • The eldest daughter of the house was married to a family just opposite to kashyap family. But her families vaues helped her to sustain there. Even when raunak left her she is gradually successing in converting her sasural too into kashyap flavour.
  • Ilesh- one of the man of the family was too lazy to work and support his family. If it was not that family Disha would have divorced him long away.. But in the story , due to the heaviness of the love he got from family and his wife, Ilesh was forced to wake up from his sleep and laziness..
Above all this still we say Kashyaps were always fun loving and happy people...
This is what is SGP. If it was any other show, then any one of the above event was enough for them to mess with and make it a tensed, dreadful and heavyhearted show...😆

I am sure Brain tumor and Amnesia will be just one more feather on the victory cap of Kashyaps. I think its the same message CV's are trying to give to the society...This is what we call positiveness. Positiveness is not the absence of adverse situations and how to handle such situations with acceptance, faith and love...

Edited by diya09 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by diya09

I agree with you that there is too much of sadness nowadays at Kashyaps. But i think It was not happiness that made SGP fun, light hearted. The kashyap's smile, love and unity made SGP lighthearted and fun...
  • Badima's story was a great tragedy,  but her love and honesty gave birth to such a lovely parivaar
  • Dada-Dadi's eldest son was like a black spot in their life, but they supported their daughter-in-law and adopted her as their child
  • kashyap family was gifted with a atom-bomb like suhana as daughter-in-law, but they managed her
  • Ishaan a soft person was given with a rough wife. Fate left him to manage her, but he excelled in his task with his love ( credit goes to our Suhana too, for her innocence😊)
  • Radha's story was a terrible one but she was able to smile, live and survive with Kashyap's love and support.. Not only that she was able to accept Deepak and made him smile. If Radha was somewhere else she would have committed suicide along with deepak or would have abandoned Deepak  
  • The eldest daughter of the house was married to a family just opposite to kashyap family. But her families vaues helped her to sustain there. Even when raunak left her she is gradually successing in converting her sasural too into kashyap flavour.
  • Ilesh- one of the man of the family was too lazy to work and support his family. If it was not that family Disha would have divorced him long away.. But in the story , due to the heaviness of the love he got from family and his wife, Ilesh was forced to wake up from his sleep and laziness..
Above all this still we say Kashyaps were always fun loving and happy people...
This is what is SGP. If it was any other show, then any one of the above event was enough for them to mess with and make it a tensed, dreadful and heavyhearted show...😆

I am sure Brain tumor and Amnesia will be just one more feather on the victory cap of Kashyaps. I think its the same message CV's are trying to give to the society...This is what we call positiveness. Positiveness is not the absence of adverse situations and how to handle such situations with acceptance, faith and love...

Wowww Your points about SGP and Kashyaps are so good Divya...Whatever may be the track I just want  Sushaan love story continue should not have another Girl or Boy .. like BT serials..
Edited by abhi786 - 12 years ago
whole episode was just ok but one thing irritated me a lot dat y no one is telling it to ishaan dat the girl in yellow sarri is his wife😡??? ishika was saying her suhana bhabhi and others were also calling har name again and again in front of ishaan bt y not telling her relation with ishaan??????????koi to bolta na k ye teri bv ha suhana bt no sb mille hue hn suhana ko rulane k liye...😭
Originally posted by panic_monger

whole episode was just ok but one thing irritated me a lot dat y no one is telling it to ishaan dat the girl in yellow sarri is his wife😡??? ishika was saying her suhana bhabhi and others were also calling har name again and again in front of ishaan bt y not telling her relation with ishaan??????????koi to bolta na k ye teri bv ha suhana bt no sb mille hue hn suhana ko rulane k liye...😭

infact i was amazed that no body addressed suhana by her name in front of ishaan...ishika also refered her as bhabhi and not suhana bhabhi...inder ilesh also said "ishaan tune usee gussa kardiya"...they never said suhana for once in front of ishaan😲
@renu...yeah even i noticed that...bt for me it din look forced...i mean suhana was there...so they din call her by name...i felt ok...
have to say...that was actually well written...again...for me...😆