Sasural Genda Phool

How was today's episode? 11/5/11 - Page 2

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
No doubt today,s hero was Jay, he was really good, see he is always better in serious scenes then comedy. Ragini , no need to say she is the best, the whole team today worked as a team and it shows, despite few bloppers here and there it was a good episode, i agree in initial stage Isshaan should be given time, as he would be shocked himself as once he would know that a year has been passed and he does not remember anything which happened during that year, in reality dr, do tell the patient but keeps him under observation dont discharge him immediately , as he needs to come to terms with this time elapse. Since its a serial I dont know how they would do it, so lets not go in there  to save there grace and ours as well, if they promise and work towards this track the same they have progressed in today and yesterdays episode and not have any force Ilaish,s chichorpanti then this would be very interesting, as the actors are doing great great job and so far we have seen how much Suhana has changed and now we would see how much SUHANA HAS CHANGED ISHAAN as seeing the OLD Ishaan we would see that Suahan gave him the confidence which he lacked before, so may be just may be now Suhana would get some credit from Ishaan,s fan !!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: venture

so far we have seen how much Suhana has changed and now we would see how much SUHANA HAS CHANGED ISHAAN as seeing the OLD Ishaan we would see that Suahan gave him the confidence which he lacked before, so may be just may be now Suhana would get some credit from Ishaan,s fan !!!!

I agree with U di... πŸ‘  PLus Plz tell us abt the Ishaan Fans who doesn't appreciate our Suhaana πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†  ( * Pss * I Know ur Ishara πŸ˜†)  Yes Jay was good enough. Yesterday and today . It's Comedy ... Anyway everyone was great  , even Ilesh... May b cause there wasn't enough time given to them for chichora Comedy ...
aparakshitij thumbnail
It was a good episode,but m feeling really bad for Suhana.πŸ˜”Like I expected,Ishan k accident k theek pehle he was remembering da til wala incident n dat girl toh ab use wahan tak hi yaad hai.But Jay is doing a fine job,so is Ragini.πŸ‘I liked da fact dat RB supported Panna & went wid her 2 da studio.I also liked Panna sharing her anxiety wid her in-laws.Unhe bhi pata hona chahiye ki unka beta musibat me hai.Precap is really bad..Now KK & Sanjana hav also left & doc is telling her 2 go 2 her mayka.But leaving Ishan woh kahin bhi kaise ja sakti hai?πŸ˜”
Maneetkraze thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved today's episode. I thought that the CVs would carry on the usual storyline but I think today's was really different from other serials. They gave a legitimate explanation and carried on the story from when the show initially started. I am really looking forward to the show now:)
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well analyzed Sb. sorry i m always late in commenting since i see epi in morning! I agree with most of your points! you analysed them well! 
Suhana was jus fab as usual! Ragini is indeed an expression queen! πŸ‘ and jay was surprise package for me! he acted vry well πŸ˜Š
doctors are shown as  again! so many things have happened in a year so why only marital status will affect him? and if suhana is send back to maayka, then how on earth do they think ishaan's memory will be retained?! πŸ˜•
Panna's track is going somwhere, thank god she took some action in today's epi finally, otherwise her scenes were becoming very monotonous! 
Dada-dadiji and alok-suhana scenes were very light hearted so relieved the amnesia tension for a while! so loved them πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†! 
Edited by --Keenu.Gill--- - 12 years ago
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Today episode was good with everyone acted senesible.. Ragini was Superb with her expression and Jay was good as old Ishaan... Over all episode is good with dada-dadi nok-jhok..Kk calling suhana and suhana controling her tears is amazing...

I couldn't understand how can doctor telling send suhana is maayka is this a solution ???  Ishaan is an IT employee in office can't he see the calender? Year and date ?? Which is very common in offices.. Will he forget his new collegues new work ... all also..

... CVS can take Anmesia track in 2 ways..

After sometime Ishaan feels some gap is there, he missed something and get to know about his marriage and all this happened and Sushaan lovestory starts in new way, hesitent Ishaan and suhana as a wife helping him...

OR

CVS may tell Suhana as disha friend and Ishaan falling in love with a girl, while suhana  impressing Ishaan.. Kashayps have all love marriage, and now Ishaan  again slowly falling in love with suhana...

No Sona track now in Sushaan life again.. Please CVS ...
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abhi786

Today episode was good with everyone acted senesible.. Ragini was Superb with her expression and Jay was good as old Ishaan... Over all episode is good with dada-dadi nok-jhok..Kk calling suhana and suhana controling her tears is amazing...

I couldn't understand how can doctor telling send suhana is maayka is this a solution ???  Ishaan is an IT employee in office can't he see the calender? Year and date ?? Which is very common in offices.. Will he forget his new collegues new work ... all also..

After sometime Ishaan feels some gap is there, he missed something and get to know about his marriage and all this happened and Sushaan lovestory starts in new way, hesitent Ishaan and suhana as a wife helping him...

OR

CVS may tell Suhana as disha friend and Ishaan falling in love with a girl, while suhana  impressing Ishaan.. Kashayps have all love marriage, and now Ishaan  again slowly falling in love with suhana...

Whatever route they choose...i just want ishaan to fall in love with suhana all over again inspite of thinking her to be someone else's wife😍
radpat25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abhi786

OR

@bold...hey i liked this treatment to the track...it looks more natural and realistic...how i wish they would show it like this...with whole family trying to help him regain his memory...with he knowing everything...that he is married and all...but i dont think they will go with this logical way...afterall it a hindi daily soap...so they will stick to the filmy option no 2 that you gave
radpat25 thumbnail
[QUOTE=venture]I am not a psychiatrist or neurologist but I work very closely with them as I manage a Pagal Khanna in desi term!!! I have people who suffers from all sorts of mental illnesses some very serious and some to do with malfunction in brain, but one thing for sure each one of them are told about there condition good or bad.
What else they are going to hide from him?? What happened in his office, he would be told what he did and what he needs to do as motor skills remains unaffected.they will tell him about Raunak , and everything else happened during the last year, he would know that this is not 2010 its 2011 so what benefit he would have by hiding his martial status, that I find strange, the answer to all if this is simple, it's a Hindi serial anything and everything is possible.[/QUOTE]

@bold...this looks even more silly...they will tell him everything else except that he is married,but why?? ...how ridiculous...all this just to create a dramatic situation...if they will continue with this ishaan' ignorance about his marriage till he regains memory...then god help this track...but ya you are right...SGP is like any other show now πŸ˜•...so keep all the brains,logic aside...just watch...but i wonder till when?? Specially when something sooo silly coming up...
Edited by radpat25 - 12 years ago
radpat25 thumbnail

@shounak...nice post...agree with all the points...i just hope they change the treatment of the track and not show it like OBS...come up with something realistic...
Edited by radpat25 - 12 years ago