How was today's episode? 11/5/11

Posted: 12 years ago
So how was today's episode?

For me,it was an impressive one.😊It was watchable and quite satisfying too.First of all..thank god..there was no chichorapanti in today's episode.It was dealt as it should be IMO.

Good Points:-

1)Expressions and seriousness.Today everyone acted very well.Ragini was very good as the immature+concerned+confused Suhana.Jay was good at his champupan[though i dont like it much,but since he only remembers till he bcame a chichora..so probably he is acting like that],Inder and Disha too.They were highly serious with Ishaan.No joke,no masti.

2)Radha bua and Panna.Glad they showed atleast one scene where they are trying to investigate on the Panna case rather than showing Panna thinking about Raunak sitting in sofa and reading smses.Good move by Radha Bua.btw..Sadia is so so natural haina?the way she took the phone and was walking past the studio..just like normal people do😊

3)The revealation about Ishaan's memory loss.It was sad but it was true and I could identify with it much.How first they all started thinking its a joke and then turned serious.Those parts were really good.

4)The still immature but concerned Suhana.The dilemma in Suhana's mind was very well portrayed..like when first she told that she will kill Ishaan if she finds out it is a joke..to waiting for Alok who would just say kya bhai...and Ishaan would stop the joke[Ragini did the Alok part so well haina?]😛

In total..I was impressed with the episode.

Bad points:-

1)I guess I should reserve this spot for Elesh everyday.He saying about snacks and all to the doctor..blaah🤢I will start avoiding him now onwards.

3)Two things I found amusing...Right before Ishaan asked who Suhana is..why werent the rest addressing SUhana as Ishaan's patni and was saying use phool de sakta tha,woh etc?
And till now Suhana used to say Suhana kashyap...then why suddenly Suhana Bajpai?😕

And is it a blooper or did I guess it wrong..when did Ishaan have an accident after meeting that til wali girl?😕The Kashyaps went together to see her na?

Like yesterday..today too if I see a single episode..it ws good..but dont know about tomorrow.
Like the doctor said to the kashyaps..dont forcibly try to remind Ishaan about Suhana and all as it might worsen Ishaan's mental health...same is the case with us..CV's..dont forcibly try to add comedy in this track as this might worsen both our and the show's mental health!🤔

And ohh yeah...I guess today we saw the difference between comedy and light heartedness...whereas Elesh talking about snacks and all is pure comedy to me...the dadaji-Dadiji nok jhok is light heartedness for me..and I always prefer the latter...

But the precapvery bad...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
          I agree with SB . I understand when U r suffering from the head injury , Doctors advice U not to force ur self with trying to remember . I once fell and hurt back of my head I couldn't remember how that happen I remembered before that and once I gain my consciousness but middle part all nothing... When I tried to remember it hurt like hell in my head... I was given the same advice but Doc also told me it will come to U. May be in 2 day or 10 days or 15 days but It will come to . Until then relax don't try to remember but If U remember something hang on... Y can't they give the same advice to Ishaan ? Y not tell Ishaan this is ur wife and Y not talk to him like she is his not other cryptic language ... And what is this Suhaana Bajpai thing !!!!!!! Lastly they should burn his Khataara without his knowledge ...Edited by netri - 12 years ago
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Agree Shounu...well you and me made the same topics at the same time I suppose...😆

The Kashyaps all went together to see the girl...then how come he had an accident...??? And why all of a sudden Suhana started saying Suhana Bajpai???

CV's pls dont mess up highly here
iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ok...I am not so impressed by the episode today. It kind of broke my heart 💔 

Bad Points

• Ishaan looking blankly at Suhana when Ishika's feeding him.
  • Ishaan asking "who is the girl in the yellow sari?", pointing at Suhana, when Suhana is within earshot.
  • Suhana crying and wondering how Ishaan can forget her.
  • Suhana talking to her dad and trying to hold back tears, and not telling him anything so that he doesn't cancel his trip.
  • The precap---They're thinking of sending Suhana away...are you kidding me? If she's not around how will Ishaan ever remember her? For him his family is complete. He needs to be shown pics of moments spent with Suhana, and Suhana needs to be around for him to know her or remember her. What kind of a stupid doctor suggested that Suhana should be sent away?😡
  • Panna still not sharing her apprehensions about Raunak with her in-laws. They deserve to know!
  • Bajpayees going away. Suhana will be without two people she is closest to--her dad and her sister--at a time when she needs them the most.
  • Rano's mom being ill was a stupid filler, because they merely wanted to send her away. I wonder why? And what's with too much sadness in the Kashyap household these days---Raunak goes missing, Suhana survives a cancer scare, Ishaan gets partial amnesia, and now Rano's mother falls ill. I'm not liking all this. SGP was a fun, light-hearted show. Where's all the positivity gone?
Good Points
  • Ragini was superb as Suhana. Her expressions of hurt, confusion and anger said it all.⭐️
  • Suhana imitating Alok😆
  • Dada-dadi nok-jhok was cute😳
  • Panna and Radha Bua's investigations, which came to nothing, by the way, but at least the track shows promise. Lets hope the CVs do justice to it.
Looking Forward To:
  • Panna's track and seeing Raunak again, also waiting to see when Panna will finally tell her in-laws about everything--the calls, the text messages, the photographs...
Edited by iruaG - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: *Resham*

Agree Shounu...well you and me made the same topics at the same time I suppose...😆#

I know..😆thats why I commented in that post too😳and why suddenly suhana bajpai?
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
i dont have anything more to add...😊

but u reminded me of two things i forgot in the update...one is suhana imitating Alok again...she is superb in that...
and dadaji-dadiji last bit...the seriousness in which dadaji said...i was confused first...and then started laughing...😆..the timing was too good...😊

and the last para of urs...i can only...😆
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was nice episode but at the same time sad too as i can't see my suhana in pain...how desperate shez to talk to ishaan but bholu didn't even reconize her poor gal feeling bad for her.
I also don't like why suddenly suhana bajpai madam bhi bhol gaye kya ki uski aur ishaan ki shaadi ho chuki hai but Ragini is too gud with her expressions as always. ..i like when suhana hide her sadness from her dad as she does not want to spoil their trip thatz so sweet of her...shez such a nice daughter.
Two parts are really funny when dadji said itz gud idea to get rid of from your wife n asking dadiji who r u😆n when suhana was telling doctor abt her marriage how i get fainted while putting garland n ishaan has to wait for 3 hrs oh god this girl is hilarious😳😆
abt Panna track it is moving in right way not too fastly or too slowly
But i don't understand the kind of treatment doctor has suggested though i don't have much knowledge abt medical science but as far as i know a person suffering from such disease is try to remember the things by showing him photos,the things which help him remembering but doctor said not to force him remember anything n also to keep suhana away for sumtime hello what if ishaan won't remember anything ever will suhana stay away from him whole life...ridiculous
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am not a psychiatrist or neurologist but I work very closely with them as I manage a Pagal Khanna in desi term!!! I have people who suffers from all sorts of mental illnesses some very serious and some to do with malfunction in brain, but one thing for sure each one of them are told about there condition good or bad.
What else they are going to hide from him?? What happened in his office, he would be told what he did and what he needs to do as motor skills remains unaffected.they will tell him about Raunak , and everything else happened during the last year, he would know that this is not 2010 its 2011 so what benefit he would have by hiding his martial status, that I find strange, the answer to all if this is simple, it's a Hindi serial anything and everything is possible.
Diivi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i liked d epi👍🏼..it ws very sensible n gud😊...
Ragini is doin FFAABB job nowadays😳😍jay is also doin nice...n it ws nice of suhana, not to tell KK abt ishaan..
bt 'yeh ladki kaun hai?' jst broke ma heart.😭💔😭...
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

todays episode was good one thankfully they became serious and pay head to what Ishaan was saying (Jay acted so well he truely seems like Amensia  patient😛) as far as I know about Amensia here the patient's family is advised don't try to make the patient recollect anything forcefully as it can aggrevate the mental condition of the patient so what they showed in the promo was justified here but I don't think that they would let Suhana go anywhere khair Suhaana's reaction was the highlight of today's episode(Ragini did fantastic job she was too good👏) RB and panna's investigation,KK sensing his daughter being in trouble,BM handling the situation regarding Rano at home,dada dadi's nok jhok to disha consoling Suhaana everything was excellently portrayed ⭐️that's how our SGP is the only thing I dislike was Suhaana saying Suhaana Bajpai after sooo long it seemed awkwark it could be the reaction of pissed off Suhaana as his beloved husband was not recognizing her 😒